Dislikes:

Fears:

Other:

Dragon

Name:

Dragon facts (Class and species name):

Backstory:

Dislikes:

Fears (for most dragons, this includes Eels and Blue Oleander besides for Typhoomerangs and Changewings respectively, as those dragons eat those things)

Other:
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Threads: 75
Posted: 7/28/2023 at 12:01 AM Post #3
Human

Name: Alexis Riddari

sexuality: bi

Backstory: preety simple, if sad. the people of her villliage hate her an call her useless, a walking disaster, and more... colorful, horrible words. it has worn down on her, leaving he a sad, quiet girl who doesnt trust easily and flinches at anything remotely thrreatening. and yet, she conginues to try to make her villiage proud, despite the hate.

appearance: a young, skinny girl with plain, raggedy clothes and hair tied in a band. she should have a dagger on her at all times, but often *forgrts* it. she looks like a female Hiccuo from HTTYD 1 ut a girl with long black hair.

Dislikes: herself, not living up to expectations, spiders

fears: failure, abuse of any kind, dark spaces, being alone. however, one thing she doesnt fear is death. she often regards her own death as a likely possibiklity and plans to welcome death with open arms like one would do with an old freind.

shes... pretty depressed.

Other: just stated shes depressed. also, she has aranchophobia and claustrophobia. however, she admires dragons (withs a respectable amlunt of fear).

Dragon Character:

Nmae: Mimik

species sstuff: Dramillion, Mystery class (right? its either thst or Strike). hes a Broadwing (one stage behind Titanwing.)

Appearance: Silvery-gray with a blue stripe down both its sides (i wonder what dino thst references :D). about as tall as the height of a large table, but when upright, can be taler than a large bear on its hind legs. its about as long as 1 and a half ping pong tables in a line. in simple terms, pretty big.

Backstory: often flies around a lot for fun and will eventually be shot down by Alexis. hes a cocky a s s hole but has a softer side. he will protect anyone he cares about feircely.

dislikes: insults of any kind, not flying

fears: losing freinds, being ujnable to fly forever, eels, blue oleander

other: he ca learn and replicate any kind of fire blast he sees, but his defacto is either a semi-strng flamethrower of white fire, or a powerful laser beam of blue energy, similar to a Nadders fire, but more concentrated and blue. (its a reference to Legendary Godzilla from the monsterversee films, the one from 2014 and the one from 2019.) has a loud, powerful roar (not an alpha roar or anything, but definelty a call that demands respect. sounds a lot like Rexys roar), and is very physically strong. hes also a fast flie.

hows this? sorrry for typos the devuce im usuing sucks.
Jie
Level 72
Threads: 22
Posted: 7/28/2023 at 5:33 PM Post #4
KAVARATTI
human character

name: Kavaratti Autufuga

height: 6'2"
appearance: Kavaratti is described by his physique, his impressionable height compounding with his broad shoulders and muscular build to draw eyes, but the way he carries himself with an understated ease, confidence lining his every movement and word, is the way he's remembered. As for the rest of his features: unmarred brown skin, short black hair, deep brown eyes, defined eyebrows, and a simple nose.

clothing: Seal-leather jackets, boots, wetsuits, and caps. Woolen tunics and pants. Several pouches and a longsword strapped to his belt.

personality: Despite the amicable warmth that Kavaratti excludes in a crowd, regaling others with tales of splendor and allowing himself to be regaled in turn, an air of detachment follows him; as if there's a wall separating him from those he meets. That wall wanes and waxes at times, coming and going with freely-offered insight and blandly-given insults. After all, he's knowledgeable, logical, and intelligent, but equally judgmental in return. Posture, skill, and conversations all pass under his evaluative eye, remarked upon and criticized with little sympathy, though most are lucky enough to avoid having them voiced.

likes: Pastries and roasted meats, eel, the sea. Menial chores, having a routine, helping others. Any puzzle-solving challenge, including minor tinkering.
dislikes: Most types of fruit, strategy games, the cold. Livestock, messy spaces, bees.
fears: The fear of enclosed spaces and the fear of falling. Loneliness.

backstory: Kavaratti was born and raised among the islands of Alohilani, far from the shores of the archipelago. He learned to swim before he could walk and gurgled along with the waves before he said his first words. He's always lived with one foot in the sea. He loves and respects it, and by extension, the beasts that swim within in.

But he begun his hunter training at twelve and the first thing you learn there? Give all dragons your respect, or get ready to scrape yourself off the floor after getting squished by a two-ton, fire-breathing killing machine. So he respects dragons and he slays them; meticulous planning and an elegant blade.

Once he's eighteen, Kavaratti graduates and is cut loose to sail the seas.

One day, he meets a Squaldron on the sea, curious enough to take an offering of Blue Oleander from a defeated foe. The next day, she returns. And returns. And returns. So when his wounds stop aching, he returns the favor and follows in her wake. Because not all dragons need to be slayed, but in a game of survival, he fights for his people. He finds the ones that do, and he doesn't take chances. He comes prepared, and his bolts strike true, and he returns to sea with the only dragon that's ever let him live.

SPILLAGE
dragon character

species: Scauldron, Tidal

appearance: Spillage is small for her species being 80 feet long and 22 feet tall or quite simply, still massive. She has deep blue scales and yellow eyes.

personality: Spillage excludes a quiet cockiness, with silent poise and a love for competition. Any chance for entertainment is taken, every option tried and question asked. After all, what's going to stop one of the largest predators in the sea? Still, gentle giants have an origin, and when there's downtimes and the waves are silent, it's easy for her to find gentle contentment amid companionship.

likes: Swimming with whales and dolphins. Smoked fish flavored spicy or bitter and tea.
dislikes: Flying, the crunch of crab shells, and Shellfires.
fears: The fear of eels and the fear of jellyfish.
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Posted: 7/28/2023 at 6:00 PM Post #5
wow, i forgot how good and thorough you are in RPs! this looks greaf! wanna start us off?

also, wanna continue our old RP alongside this one?
Jie
Level 72
Posted: 7/29/2023 at 12:11 PM Post #6
Haha, thank you, and you know why I joined this time too. I feel the same about your characters, they're just so inspired! ./////.

Of course. I already have something written up, so it should be below this post once you check! I'm not feeling my character in our other RP right now, so not yet, even if I am tempted to because I want to see more of your Spiderman OC. ;-;
Edited By Jie on 7/29/2023 at 12:27 PM.
Jie
Level 72
Posted: 7/29/2023 at 12:12 PM Post #7
Seashockers migrate towards colder water in the autumn to protect their newborn hatchlings from predators. Their predators, Scauldrons, migrate to follow their prey if they belong to a clever pod. This leaves Kavaratti, a Scauldron rider, to follow in the footsteps of his companion. He trims his sails and shoves off.

Spillage peeks her head above water and rumbles a hello. He lifts a hand back. Then she descends and he returns to cleaning his traps in preparation for his next hunt. This goes on for several weeks. Last year, he worked on mapping out the area and noting down the dragon species along the archipelago. This year, he slays several along the way and prepares their hides and spines for sale. Dragon meat is too tough to eat even after hours of soaking, and he has no room to capture them live.

Then, when the winter winds begin to below, he encounters a storm that antagonizes the sea with violet bolts until it sends waves as tall as cliffs to match.

Kavaratti was born in faraway islands, and he has lived by the sea for his entire life. He has never seen a scene quite like this.

In the face of the sea's rage, his craft is thrown between the waves like a toy between toddlers. Weapon bags and supplies alike skid across the planks. He reefs his sail, turns his eyes towards an approaching landmass, and prays.

Minutes pass, both an eternity and nothing at all, and an impact shakes Kavaratti's boat. He peers over the edge, and dark water stares back. His ships begins to dip as its hull fills.

With newfound urgency, he rows his ship in, arms shaking from exertion by the time he reaches shore.

But he's here, on solid ground. When the storm dies down, he'll assay the damage. With luck, they'll be a tradesman to fix his boat; without it, he'll have to wait for Spillage to return.

In the meantime, Kavaratti fills bags with his belongings and slings them over his shoulder. His hair sticks to his face in stringy black strands, and his clothes cling to his well-built form. He locks onto the light of a village in the distance, and he walks.
Edited By Jie on 7/29/2023 at 12:22 PM.
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Posted: 7/29/2023 at 3:05 PM Post #8
(once again, this looks awesome! :D)

then the man heard the sounds of yelling as people peered from a cliffs edge at him and his craft. some people were walking over, holding weapons protectively. leading th group to the beach was a large, burly man with a stoic (puns are fun) expression and a deadly battle axe. (imagine Stoik the Vast but leaner, with black hair, brown eyes, and a slightly less glorious, black beard.)

next to him was a quiet girl, staring in fear. she held a dagger in a shaking hand. she was, admittedly, very pretty, but seems too shy to be useful in a fight.

the man frowned. *who are you? why have you come to our island?*
Jie
Level 72
Posted: 7/31/2023 at 10:12 PM Post #9
(Not the part about dad beards killing me :D)

One would think that Kavaratti would be used to chilly receptions by now, especially armed as he is. He isn't. In these dragon infested lands, arriving with the black and blue insignia of dragon hunters painted across his sail is enough to win him a genial reception before his skill earns him respect.

With a sky as stormy as this one, it seems like he'll have to skip straight to the second. Perhaps this town has a shortage of merchants and are unfamiliar with the sight of ships on the skyline, or perhaps they've recently encountered a raid and are wary of spies scouting out the defenses. Either way, no one sends an armed patrol to receive a single ship unless they're wary, and the paranoid are never content with just stories.

Since he's planning to offer his services either way, Kavaratti rather thinks that a quick exhibit is of little consequence. Unless they'll deny him a hearth to rest by until then? It's a cold, thankless night; one that the hunter would rather not spend outside.

With this in mind, Kavaratti greets the party's leader with a small incline of the head, the other's torchlight sending shadows dancing across his skin. "I'm a dragon hunter," he starts. "I was on my way towards another island where I was planning to try my hand, when my ship crashed."

Purposefully, he twists his body to bring the crossbow slung at his side into focus. It isn't an uncommon weapon by any means, but most carry something short-ranged instead like the fellows here, swords and axes scattered around in the hands of every individual except one: a girl, carrying a dagger. Still, in a hunt, he much prefers the distance offered by a clean kill with a bolt.

"If you would allow me to stay until I could get it repaired, I'd be willing to help with any issues you may have around here," he offers. Though, re-inspecting the other, Kavaratti doesn't doubt that the other would be able to slay a dragon. He's tall, built like a bull, and more than a tad intimidating. The girl shivering beside him does nothing to change that.

Kavaratti doesn't mind that; he's not here for a fight after all.
Edited By Jie on 8/3/2023 at 10:23 PM.
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Posted: 8/1/2023 at 10:26 AM Post #10
the man tilted his head a bit and looked thoughtful. *hmm. alright. If you promise not to cause trouble and help out wherever is needed to the best of your ability, well allow you to stay. You can sleep in the inn. thankfully, its still standing after the last raid.*

the shy girl looked over. *what kinds of dragons do you know about?* she asked shyly. *we really only deal with Nadders, Nightmares. Zipplebacks, Gronkles, and Terrible Terrors. and. . . the Night Fury.* she mumbled at the end, before going to hide again behind the man.

the man looked at her and sighed in obvious disappointment, when didnt strike well with Kavaratti. then the man said, *oh, and my daughter here will be your guide around the villiage.* then the man mumbled, *if only to keep her from blowing something else up.*

wow. what a caring father.

. . .

thats called sarcasm.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 21, 22, 23
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.