Players 2,356 338
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,253,312 621
Generated 656,411 36
Captured 1,190,925 61
Bred 6,405,881 524
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Fan Fiction > It was once dark...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 154
Posted: 12/18/2013 at 2:44 PM Post #1
Intro

Leo-hano brushed his short, red hair. He sighed and looked outside, the sun was shining brightly and franklyLeo-hano had nothing to do.
After getting ready Leo-hano ran outside and grabbed his prized sylestie, Tre.

Tre looked up at his master confused at what was going on. Tre was happly sitting by the fire on Leo-hanos prized rug and now he was being hulled of to some place.
Leo-hano smiled at his companion and patted the top of the nixis head. " Cmon Tre, we need to get goingtoday is the day we do so- " Leo-hano was cut off a large part of a roof came crashing down infront of him.
In the distance sirens started up as screams and wails of frightened children filled the air. " What the! " Leo-hano cried.
A defening howl came from above Leo-hano and Tre. The pair looked up, eyes filled with fright. A dark shape loomed in the sky, it then grew in size as it came closer, and closer
It went dark
Edited By Coradrawa on 1/7/2014 at 1:15 PM.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 12/18/2013 at 2:50 PM Post #2
Chapter One
A girl woke up and switch on the tv. Nothing much was happening, nothing at all in fact. The girl was called Jay, she had long blue hair, braided in some places. She got un-dressed and changed into a white tank top and blue short shorts.
Jay hummed as she brushed her hair. She glanced at the clock and squealed in fright. She grabbed her bag and ran down the stairs, almost tripping on the way down. She ran into the kitchen and grabbed some bread. Her mother was in the kitchen and was looking at her daughter very confused.
" MUM! " Jay screamed " Why didnt you wake me up?! Im going to be half a hour late a- " Jay stopped and looked blankly at her now laughing mother. " Whats funny? Did I miss a joke? " Jay said sarcasticly.
Her mother said a sentence through her laughter. " Jay dear, its the holidays " her mother said.
Jay dropped her bag and face palmed herself with the hand still holding the bread. " How can I forget? I have a ton of weeks off! " Jay through up her arms to exaggerate her point.
Jays mother laughed a bit more. " Be a dear and help your father clean the family well. You are up and dressed, and its the holidays "
Jay glared angrly at her mother. " Great way to start " she mumbled, finishing off her bread as she went outside.
She walked to a boring old stone well in a wood shed, it was the family well. It had been in the family for years, infactone of her family always lived on this site and cared for this well.
Her father was bending down, cleaning the sides of the well with a cloth that had been dipped in water. Number one rule for the well, never use cleaning products, just water.
" Mum sent me here for slave work " Jay said, grumbling to herself about how she could be injoying herself instead of...of this!
Her father smiled and nodded to another cloth. " I'll set up the rope and you can clean the inside, remember, dont go all the way down because "
" Because our family used to throw mystical creatures of hell down there " Jay finished for her father " I know, you told me a million times! "
Jay grabbed the cloth and waited impasently for her dad to set up a rope. Once the rope was secure and set up. Jay climed down and started cleaning the smooth, stone walls. She sighed but let out a frightened yip as she heard a snap.
Jay looked up and saw with frightened eyes, the rope was snapping. " Dad " Jay croaked, she knew the well couldnt be that deep...right? Right?!
Her father glanced worriedly at the rope and held out his hand to Jay. " Grab my hand! " he said.
Jay reached up to grab it, the tips of her fingers brushed her fathers before the rope snapped. Jay fell.
A screamed came from Jays lips as she fell, her arm still reaching out for her father. But she knew now she would die

It suddenly went so cold...so dark

To be continued
Edited By Coradrawa on 12/18/2013 at 2:56 PM.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 12/18/2013 at 2:58 PM Post #3
Above is just a taster, please comment and let me know what you think. Would you want to read more? Good/bad points?
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Threads: 365
Posted: 12/19/2013 at 9:28 AM Post #4
7 good points! It was pretty good!
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 1/7/2014 at 1:10 PM Post #5
Thanks! And I only just cheaked back on this XD Forgot about me posting this!
Marsandin
Level 75
The Jolly
Threads: 20
Posted: 1/7/2014 at 10:48 PM Post #6
I really like it. Reminds me a little bit of Inuyasha, but it isn't terribly the same, which is good... (good thing I like Inuyasha :))
Edited By Marsandin on 1/7/2014 at 10:48 PM.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 1/8/2014 at 12:01 PM Post #7
* Screams head off *
I LOVE INUYASHA!! This story is actully slightly based off it XD
And Kagome and Inuyasha need to kiss XD They still haven't!! * almost at episode 100 *

Also thanks for liking it :3

This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.