Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > News and Announcements > Conclusion of the Spring Festival
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Iceduck
Level 60
Threads: 1
Posted: 4/8/2013 at 10:12 PM Post #31
I really enjoyed this event! There were many things to do and many things to get/find. I ended up spending more time on the site than I originally planed each day. I especially liked the eggs that would pop up on the pages with a surprise inside. I also liked the multiple event species. More choices!

However, the events were too long. If I remember correctly it took about an hour just to get through the egg hunt.
Ruinia
Level 60
Threads: 22
Posted: 4/8/2013 at 10:14 PM Post #32
I agree on the eggling hunt is a bit too tedious, but I love it nevertheless! OUO

And I love the fact that the bandits wore such colorful armor and along with their balloons of doom.
The surprise eggs are great too!

Thanks for the event guys! Overall it was a heck of a fun!! OUO
Morigale
Level 70
Threads: 7
Posted: 4/8/2013 at 10:14 PM Post #33
I liked the extra, nurturing section of the event. It's neat to have something besides fighting to do. On the other hand, it always took forever since it seemed like people were hoarding up their egglings and the counter didn't go up until they were actually submitted.

I also liked all the event pets, although I would have liked to see a higher proportion of pets rather than bandits showing up.

And of course the spring surprises were good, you can't go wrong with free stuff.

I wasn't as keen on the shop items. They're nice, but almost all of them were handheld and those were variations on a couple of different designs. It didn't take very long before I'd bought everything I wanted and started trying to sell my silver eggs. Part of the problem was that they were all 3 eggs, and that's not too hard to get.

Something like 'weaker' versions of the special legendary items, for a lot more than 3 eggs, would have been nice. Tiny wings, or outfits that just have the shirt or just the pants of the Spring Outfit, something like that. You'd have to get the rare drop for the full version still, but people who couldn't get it/wanted just a piece could have that.

Like the ears and tails. The shop had the plain version, the random drops had the markings/Bulbori ears.

Anyway, it was really a great event and I love the event pets I got my grubby little hands on. <3
Reisari
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 15
Posted: 4/8/2013 at 10:31 PM Post #34
I have no criticisms, but I loved seeing spring/easter versions of all of the pets. I also loved the Spring Surprises that randomly popped up! It was a great way to get some lovely items. And personally, I liked seeing lots of cheap holiday items. With my work schedule such as it is, I often find myself missing raids, of part of raids. So it makes it difficult for me to collect a lot of eggs, etc. So having lots of items to choose from at the cost of 3 eggs each let me buy the ones I liked the most without stressing too much at having to collect 100 + eggs to afford the item(s) I wanted. I also loved having a choice of how to collect the silver eggs (nuturing sylesties or exploring areas).

Someone mentioned having Sylestia centric holidays, and I'd love to see this as well. Possible ideas for those include Sylestia's birthday, birthdays for each species, and maybe each open area could have a festival or something to look forward to.
Sylvette
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 91
Posted: 4/8/2013 at 10:35 PM Post #35
I loved that fact that you can hunt for spring surprises and the outfits this year!! (especially the festive spring outfit!!) They were really beautiful and I had a lot of fun collecting those beautiful easter pets that came out of the raids I do have some basic criticisms, but they are quite minor, so all in all, I thought the festival was awesome

I can't imagine anything better than this

Edit: Yeah, I also thought that the ester shop items were a bit lacking. MOst of them are handheld, whereas I would love to see head and outfit items for sale too If this happened, then I would be OVERJOYED and I would probably enjoy the festival more then I do now XD
Edited By 3716 on 4/8/2013 at 10:37 PM.
Protectrix
Level 60
Threads: 4
Posted: 4/8/2013 at 10:41 PM Post #36
Quote From:
Originally Posted: 5/5/2024 at 10:19:17pm

My only other disappointment was that the egg shop didn't have any "expensive" items worth saving up the eggs for. I know there was a large amount of items, but with the event eggs popping up there wasn't any sort of excitement in getting silver eggs.

I do agree with this! I feel like the ease of collecting silver egglings really devalued the stuff in the shop. They could easily have cost five or six times as much. That would have encouraged people to participate more enthusiastically in events, and trading between users for desirable items.

Also, the fact that most of the items were just recolours of a few bases, rather than unique, makes them individually less valuable. (Well, I know item art costs money, but just something to consider )

Other than that I really enjoyed the event. There was a really engaging sense of urgency in trying to battle bandits and collect all the Easter pets.
Lauth
Level 60
The Artistic
Threads: 7
Posted: 4/8/2013 at 11:10 PM Post #37
I really loved the forum games! Especially that there was a new and different one every day to look forward to. The spring surprises were great fun and I loved the items you could get from them (it also brought down the cost of essences on the marketplace a little haha) - I'm a little bitter that I never got the spring outfit or butterfly wings but I know it's all random!

Things I would improve on - it seemed like the number of silver egglings you got after the egg hunt and battle events were pretty low, considering it was pretty easy to get silver egglings randomly just by battling. I also think I liked the ease of getting them/number you needed to purchase anything better in the Valentine's events. I did adore the number of new items for this event though! Even all the balloons that were just recolours - it's fun to match them to outfit colours!

My favourite things were probably the ears and tails! Oh gosh I loved them so much. If I don't get Sylvorpa fin-ears or Faelora antlers at some point in the future I might cry, though. Draeyl tails/wings and Lupora horns would be great too. I'm not sure what you could do for Nytekrie or Morkko - maybe Nytekrie head feathers and Morkko claws/teeth somehow? Little fangs and feet claws for your avatar!

Thanks for the great event!
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 4/8/2013 at 11:22 PM Post #38
Quote From:
Originally Posted: 5/5/2024 at 10:19:17pm

I loved it. I wish I could of found more Spring Surprise eggs though. And I got my butt handed to me during the battles to save the eggs. But besides that it was fun. Maybe next time you can have the enemies a bit of a lower level. Just a thought. I enjoyed my first event on here.

@Akito,

The level of the enemies in the event are based on your party's highest level.
Tenshi
Level 66
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 6
Posted: 4/8/2013 at 11:23 PM Post #39
I love Spring Festival it was fun Thank you it was awesome
Elliot
Level 62
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 5
Posted: 4/8/2013 at 11:25 PM Post #40
I loved all the holiday events! Especially the eggs you could open for items. It was nice that they weren't restricted to a set of items, like easter goodies. I find that whenever games have special sets of holiday items as the only things holiday chests and eggs will give you, they quickly become worthless.

On the topic, though: It'd be really nice if special holiday pets had something to denote that they're a special pet. Even just some text on their profile would be helpful. Otherwise, I'm bound to forget, but it'd also be nice for breeding purposes.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.