Players 2,285 405
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,272,730 1,777
Generated 656,587 49
Captured 1,193,397 532
Bred 6,422,651 1,196
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Suggestion Box > Qitari Week!!!
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
FierePepr
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 301
Posted: 11/16/2014 at 5:49 PM Post #1
This is probably hard to do, but due to the aeri/qitari glitch,
It would be cool if this was a mini Sylestia holiday!!
On the day all species would be the same kind!!
It would be just for fun, and there was 21 days, (one for each species)
and also a monthly set that could be pre-designed by us users in a contest,
( like a reindeer sylvorpia outfit,or some other wheel/random species outfit)
and each species had a day, it could be hard to get all the code for this to work, and I guess some users might not like it much, but It might be a idea to think about.

NOTE: I love comments, but it feels like whenever I put a idea out here that may be challenging or pointless,I get my idea struck down. I don't enjoy having my idea pushed aside, even if there are good reasons, it aways ends in a sad sounding way, so if you would like to say a few reasons that this would not work, please end in a happy tone!!(or as happy as you can with !!!'s!!) thank you very much, it really makes me feel better!!! :D

-Pepper
Edited By Firepepper on 11/16/2014 at 5:49 PM.
Cloudzy
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 9
Posted: 11/16/2014 at 8:00 PM Post #2
meep
Edited By Cloudzy on 11/18/2014 at 8:39 AM.
Fresh
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 70
Posted: 11/18/2014 at 8:33 AM Post #3
Meh, not a big fan of this idea myself. It seems like it'd be a coding nightmare.. not to mention what happens if something goes wrong and pets get stuck? (Could that happen? ) I do a lot of breeding here, not nearly add much as some others though, and if all my pets were the same breed it would be ridiculous to try and figure stuff out.

Tbh, if the was a day when ask pets were the same breed.. I just wouldn't log on that day. If there were 21 days that's a lot of time to do nothing.

:) (positive smiley! )
Peppershadow
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 98
Posted: 11/18/2014 at 5:29 PM Post #4
Maybe it would work if it was a mask. You duplicate it and change that and put it on top of the old image. That way you just delete the top layer and the Sylesties would stay the same...
however... it might be a bit of a coding nightmare but its easier than changing the original data

Basically if you cant visualise it, think of doing a drawing, then holding a different drawing over it but with the same elements in the drawings, and keep the info underneath it the same ;)

I actually missed the bug but it would be interesting to see my Lupora as Zolnixis and Qitaris, and my Zolnixis as Qitaris and Lupora.... etc...

Lupora, Zolnixis, Qitaris and Lighiras are my fave species :D

A Wolf -> A Lion, an Alpha -> a King, a Howwwwl.... -> a ROAR

:D
FierePepr
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 301
Posted: 11/18/2014 at 8:34 PM Post #5
Thank for commenting!!
I agree with all said, including "Meep!"
as worded by Cloudzy!
@ peppershadow
Love your name!! lol!!
Peppershadow
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 98
Posted: 11/19/2014 at 5:13 AM Post #6
It came from my bioware user name, couldn't have Shadow so my dad put my dogs name infront of it :D

At first I didn't like it because it linked to my dog, but its grown on me.
I now associate Pepper with my miniature Schnauzer, and PepperShadow with me and wolves (I been guild master in some games like on clash of clans, and my guilds always been called TheWolves, except for one).

So anyway PepperShadow is always one word when it comes to my game name. When I get Inquisition, my first character will be me, Laura and will look like me as much as possible.. Except for the nose and maybe tweek the face shape... xD

But second one will be a Qunari mage called PepperShadow, eventhough Pep is usually a tanky swordwoman. :D ...So anyway my game name has a bit of a story to it and I always use it ;)

I like your name too, sounds hot like a name of a fire mage ^^
Taptothebeat
Level 71
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 212
Posted: 11/20/2014 at 8:35 PM Post #7
it could work as an april fools joke.

This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.