Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 20
Posted: 11/10/2014 at 2:08 AM Post #1
Only Hope
by Desiree

List of Contents
Prologue

The fate of the world. Some predicted it would happen, while others disbelieved. But, who knew the ones who did believe were true?
One day, the humans had turned into zombies. Nobody knew why. They roam around with no thoughts, mindless of where they were going or who they were chasing. The sylesties of the earth had heard the moans and groans of the humans, and fled.
None knew what had happened, and none were brave enough to go out there and find out. But in every corner they run into, a zombie was there.
Lucas, an old man, and the only human that did not get infected by this mysterious zombie disease, had figured out how to stop the virus. Four sylesties were chosen to find out what was happening on earth. They were sent to him immediately. Lucas knew they were their only hope.
But will they succeed?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Main Characters

Hibiscus

Hibiscus was the first of the four sylesties Lucas had picked out. She was the leader. Though she is a small puffadore, Lucas had picked her because she was strong. Her fighting skills and techniques were good. Her dodges were perfect, and her bites were also handy.
Hibiscus was an orphan all her life, but managed to take care of herself, which is another reason Lucas had picked her. Her parents had abandoned her for an unknown reason. When she was a child, she'd get bullied by other puffadores because she didn't have any birth parents. But Hibiscus ignored them and eventually taught them a lesson. This is one of the reasons why her personality is her personality.
Hibiscus is very hot-tempered. If you mess with her, you'll be broken for sure. No doubt that she's tough on the inside and out, but if you really get to know her, she can be quite nice and kind.

Iris

Iris was the second to be chosen by Lucas. Lucas had chosen her because of her speed. She was light and she ran like the wind. She was faster than any other Ryori, and possibly any other sylestie. Lucas was amazed at her agility, and decided she should join the team.
Iris was a unique Ryori. She was deeply fond of any kind of music. And also, she could hum. Not just any hum, a hypnotic hum. Whenever she let it out, everyone would watch and listen to her only. That was another reason Lucas had chosen her.
Unlike most Ryoris, Iris didn't like scaring Sylestians. She felt that it was unkind and hurtful. So she'd just watch the humans go by their forest. She'd sit down and watch them with her captivating eyes. Iris is a kind and loving Ryori, the kindest in her own pack. She is honest and doesn't like to lie, and is also very sensitive. She may look sweet, but if you make her mad by hurting someone, you'll be crushed.

Sapphire

Sapphire was the third sylestie to be chosen by Lucas. He had chosen her because of her amazing flight skills. When she flapped her wings, the flapping sounds were silent. Not even a single fwoosh. She was an amazing flyer and was pretty fast as well.
Another reason why Lucas had chosen her was because of Sapphire's wisdom. Lucas had noticed how smart Sapphire was. She could solve problems easily, and her mind was quick. She knew all the names of the plants and nature around her, and knew all the perfect remedies to use when you're ill.
Sapphire was a smart and sneaky Lighira. She was proud of how her wings would never make a sound. Because of this, she had used both her mind and mischief to create traps for others. So, growing up, she became mischievous, but smart.

Ghost

Ghost was the last member to be chosen by Lucas. He had chosen Ghost because of her ability to become invisible. No one in her faelora family had no idea why she was born that way. She was the only faelora that could turn invisible. So, Lucas had chosen her because of her useful power.
Growing up, Ghost started to enjoy her ability. She could do most things without getting caught. As the years passed by, Ghost knew many things to do with her invisibility. She knew it would come in handy at one point in time.
Ghost is a calm faelora. She doesn't like it when people panic, and gets easily annoyed by others. She can be quite sarcastic as well. Ghost can be hurtful at times, but she really doesn't mean anything. She sometimes has to vent out her feeling and accidentally says the wrong things.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edited By Desiree on 11/28/2014 at 8:01 PM.
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 11/10/2014 at 2:17 AM Post #2
PLEASE READ!

Notes from the Author
In here, I will post notes and other things that you might need to know about the story. Or maybe some rules about the thread.

-Please do not post on this thread. PM me if you would like to know about something.

-PM me if you would like to be pinged for a new chapter.

-Have questions about the story? Go ahead and PM me!

-I might not post as regularly here, but I will try my best. Life prevents me from posting.

-Please do not copy anything of my story.

-If there is no title on a post (prologue, chapter one...ect) it means the continuous part of the last chapter. This might happen, but most likely because it wont accept more than 20,000 words.

Thank you for reading these! I will possibly add more if any others come to mind.
Edited By Desiree on 11/25/2014 at 7:59 PM.
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 11/10/2014 at 2:24 PM Post #3
Prologue
The scientist poured another fluid into the bottle. It's green liquid dripped down into the yellow one. The liquid slowly turned into a bolder green, giving a strong scent of a medicine like odor. He put his nose just right above the hole of the bottle, then he smiled with satisfaction. "It's ready." he said to himself. He placed the bottle onto a cart with a tray on top of it with other sorts and test tubes. He rolled the cart in front of the door. He turned the doorknob of his lab and opened the door with a click. He entered another room with other scientists roaming around, testing other things and other objects. They all turned to him when he entered the room. The scientist lifted the bottle full of green liquid above his head. "It's done!" he yelled out.
The other scientists roared and cheered. They all gathered around him, compliments escaping their mouths. "But how? We've been trying to create a special mutator for years!" one of the men said. "How do you know it will work, Professor M?" another man asked.
The doctor lowered the bottle of liquid. He placed it back on the tray and twisted a lid on top. "I'm sure we can test it on something." Professor M. said. He looked over to another scientist in the back. He shooed away the scientists in front of him. "Dr. R." he said to the man in a white lab coat. "Do you have any spare sylesties we could test this on?" he asked. The man nodded. "Yes, we have plenty. But don't you think we should create an antidote? Just in case the formula doesn't work." Dr. R said with a questioned look.
The professor shook his head. "We need to test it! Besides, creating an antidote will take too long." Professor M. said, growing impatient. Dr. R. cocked his head. "Then how about you make another formula of it? You never know if we'll need it. The original might spill." he suggested. The professor facepalmed. "No, just let me decide and do the work, alright? Do you really think I will spill it?" he questioned the Doctor.
Dr. R. didn't speak and looked down at his feet. The professor looked at him with disappointment. "Let's just test it right now, understand? I run this place, you're just my employee. Which means I can fire you as well." he said with anger and frustration. Dr. R. stayed silent and motioned his arm. "Right this way." he finally said. The frustrated professor let out a breath. "Thank you." he said.

The two men entered a dark room. Dr. R flicked the lights on. The room had columns and columns of shelves, all with cages inside. Each had a sylestie inside. All of them were caught from the wild, but only used for testing. A young woman in an apron and gloves had just entered the room from another door, which was from her office. She looked over at the two scientists. "May I help you?" she asked, raising her eyebrows, though she knew what was coming. She placed a strand of her strawberry red hair behind her ear. The two men nodded. "Yes, Monique." the doctor replied. "Professor Maller has created the special mutator. We need a sylestie to test it on."
The woman gave both of them a mad look. "That's what you always say!" she yelled, throwing her arms up in the air. She sighed as the men raised their own eyebrows. "Every week it's the same. You say that the professor had created the mutator you've been working on for years, but when you give the sylestie you test it on a shot, it doesn't work!" she let out a breath and turned away from them.
Professor M put a hand on her shoulder. "Monique, this time I'm sure it will work." he said, reassuring her. She rolled her eyes. "You're just wasting a bunch of your mutators on poor helpless sylesties that have to get their shots! Haven't you heard them scream when you inject them?!" she yelled at the professor. The two men were silent. She sighed once more. "I'm sorry professor. It's just, it always happens. I cannot bare to see these poor things get hurt with your oils and liquids." she said with a huff.
She walked over to one column of cages. "Alright, which one would the formula work best on?" she asked, her sternness wilting away.
The professor looked at the formula he held in his hand. "Maybe a Luffox will do." the professor suggested.
Monique nodded and walked over to one cage. Inside, there was a Luffox. His fur was silky and soft, the colour of the ocean. His eyes were a deep blue, gazing at Monique sadly. Of course he knew what was going to happen.
Monique sighed and looked at the Luffox. "I'm sorry little guy. I'm doing my job. But I am trying the best I can to protect you." she said. She reached out to the blue luffox's head and petted him. "I hope you understand." she whispered to him as she pulled him out of his cage.
She carried him over to a table with soft white tissue over it. The Luffox hesitated to sit, but realized the tissue was harmless. Monique held him in his spot as the professor and the doctor entered the room. At the sight of them holding needles, the Luffox struggled in Monique's grasp.
Professor M stepped over and held the needle close to it's leg. The Luffox screamed.
Monique's face was stern as she cast it over to the professor. "You're scaring him! Stop it!" she yelled.
The professor looked back at her. "Alright, alright!"
He held the needle closer to it's leg and poked the sylestie. It screamed, loud and piercing. And soon there were no noises coming from it at all. It had fainted.
Monique grew mad. "What did you do?! What was in that?!" she yelled at the professor, not aware at how loud she was yelling. Other doctors had come into the room.
"What happened?" one asked. "Did it work?" another wondered.
The animal caretaker looked at them with mad brown eyes. "Did it work?! No, it didn't! Look at what it did to the innocent creature!" Monique said. The scientists looked at her with confused eyes and stayed silent. They all saw the Luffox lying still, not letting out a breathe. Monique was breathing heavily, obviously angry. Many emotions were flowing through her at this time. Anger, sadness, annoyance. All in all, she wanted to punch each and every one of them.
She looked at the poor Luffox, it's eyes closed. She picked him up, stroking his fluffy fur. He was warm, but she knew it would fade away soon.
Wait. What was that? Monique looked down at the Luffox. It was breathing. She let out a loud sigh of relief. "He's alive! Oh, he's alive!" she yelled happily. The doctors and scientists now made noise, talking to one another, not caring if the Luffox was alive or not. They all turned away, heading out the door. Monique heard Dr. R and the professor muttering to each other. "Ah well, I guess this one's not as good, then. Another one it is." Professor M said. That's it. She couldn't take it.
Monique walked up to the professor, angry, fire flaming in her eyes. "That's enough! Why are you using these poor things for your experiments? Do you even care about their health? You guys weren't even glad when I found out he was alive! This is... This is madness!" she said, grabbing the professor by his collar. He was shocked, mostly because he was never yelled at like this... Especially by a woman. He spoke back at her, trying to stay as calm as possible. "Now Monique, no need to be mad. I understand that you were sensitive about it, but-" he was cut off.
"No need to be mad? Oh I'm not mad, I'm furious! And you do not want to know what happens when I get furious. And me, sensitive? Ha, I don't find this very fun, Professor. Do NOT play around with me. You know, it's all the same with you scientists. The only thing you care about is testing your potions and what junk there is you've made. Have you ever thought of your family? How is your wife, Daniella, hm? Oh, and your little girl, Rachel? Do you not realize they miss you? Have you ever thought maybe all this time, you stay here at night, working on your projects, while Rachel has to spend days and DAYS without her father. Why do you do this?" Monique breathed in. She did not realize she was rambling, but she didn't care. She needed an answer.
The professor stood silent. He felt her grip tightening, a clue for him having to respond. "I... I never thought about it that way." he said quietly. Monique gave him a stern look. "I love them, really. I guess it's a scientific reason for me not to stop working and go home." he said.
Monique released him. "Are you dumb? Why are you always believing in a scientific reason? Do you really think I'm as stupid as you are? If you really loved them, you'd actually go home after work." she said.
He couldn't take it. "That's enough!" he shouted at her. His eyebrows were curved and he gave her a mad look. "You work here for me, so I suggest you stop. I have the power to fire you." he said. She responded with a shout back.
"Oh? You really think you scare me? You keep saying these dumb things that I already know. Oh, and you don't have the power to fire me." she said bravely. The professor tightened his fists together. "I do." he said with a low, fierce voice. Monique held her chin high and said, "No, you don't. Because I am quitting." she said. Professor M stood there, watching her walk off into her office, which now wasn't hers. She took her bag and walked back up to the professor. She gave him one last look and shook her head. "The one thing you can't achieve. Power. Because you're a coward, aren't you? You're too scared to go back to your home. You're scared because you think they don't love you anymore. But you should know there are things called second chances. Coward." that was all she said. She walked off, out of the building all the scientists watching. They were all watching the fight. Everyone had gone silent.
Once she had left, the professor shouted to all the men. "Get back to work!" he yelled. And so they did.

Monique had calmed after a walk outside with fresh air. The sky was clear and the city was calm as well. The sidewalks had only few people walking down or up. She crossed the street, watching for cars coming near, being alert. She let out a sigh. "It's so nice being away from that no-brain." she said to herself. She cursed under her breath. "Ugh, he makes me so mad. Doesn't he care for anything, anyone?" she asked herself. "Aw man. Why can't I let this go? He's been cruel to animals, now he's telling me he loves his family when he doesn't even go home? Oh, the insanity!" she said as she cursed again.
She kept muttering to herself while walking. She passed by many, many houses. Finally, she stopped, and looked up at one house. It was painted a tannish-brown. She could see curtains from behind the closed windows. She sighed. "I should knock and comfort them. That dumb freak has left them with nothing apparently." Monique walked up the stairs and up to the porch, where she paused. She let her hand close up into a ball and tapped the door with a little force with her knuckles.
A young girl who seemed to be about eleven years old opened the door. She had blonde wavy hair that seemed natural, and her eyes were a beautiful forest green. The girl gave Monique a smile. "Hello Monique!" she said happily. She turned and yelled. "Mom! It's Monique!"
A woman came up to the door with her daughter. Her slightly darker blonde hair was tied up in a messy bun, her eyes hazel. She gave a welcoming smile to Monique. "Monique? It's been forever!" she said as she came in of a hug. Monique hugged back. "Hi you two, I just wanted to stop by on my way home from work." she said. The woman gave her a questioned look. "But, it's too early for you to get off work. Did William let you get work off early? Though, that's unlikely." she said with a little giggle. Before she could reply, the woman stepped aside. "Please, come in. It's been a while." she said, motioning the red haired young woman inside.
Monique nodded and stepped in, taking off her shoes. They all sat at a big couch, with room for three. The dark blonde haired woman had disappeared while the young girl sat with Monique. "Wow, it's been so long. How are you lately?" she asked. Monique gave her a warm smile. "I'm great, thanks Rachel. How about you?" she asked back. She heard Rachel sigh. "Good, I guess. I mean, dad is not here. But could be worse." she said simply, looking down at her bare feet. Monique sighed and put a hand on her shoulder. "I'm really sorry, Rachel. Your dad and I actually talked a little... In an interesting way. He still loves you." she said reassuringly. Rachel shook her head. "No he doesn't. If he did, why doesn't he come back here? Doesn't he miss us?" she asked her.
The red-haired girl had to think for a moment. Would the truth hurt her? Or a lie? Just then, Rachel's mother walked into the room with two cups of coffee on a tray, along with a glass of apple juice. "Here you go! Please take it." she said to Monique as she handed her one of the cups of coffee. Monique decided to accept. She took the warm cup from her hand. "Thanks, Mrs. Maller." she said, starting to sip her coffee. The woman nodded. "You're welcome! Oh, what were you two talking about?" she asked curiously. Monique put her cup down by a nearby glass table. But Rachel spoke before her. "We were talking about dad." she said. "He doesn't miss us." she said again. Mrs. Maller gave her a stern look. "What are you talking about, Rachel? You know very well he still cares." she said. She turned to Monique. "So, how is?" she asked. Monique decided for the truth.
"Forgive me, but I might've been a little harsh on the professor." she said nervously. Both Rachel and Mrs. Maller looked confused. "What do you mean, Monique?" Rachel asked. Monique let a short pause pass before she spoke again. "He made me a little... Angry today."
Monique explained the whole story truthfully. Rachel and Mrs. Maller were silent for a moment. "I'm very sorry, Mrs. Maller. I couldn't control my rage. He just made me mad, and I just went... Overboard. I truly am sorry." Monique did feel bad about yelling and doing all that to the professor. And she felt bad for his family. But she was glad she quit. Mrs. Maller looked up at Monique with her hazel eyes. "Oh no, it's fine dear. That's just him. But I have to agree, sometimes I feel like he's never coming back..." she said. Rachel sat up. "See? He doesn't care." she said. "Yes, he does. He said so. He still loves both of you." Monique said with a smile. "He just needs to be less cowardice. I, personally think, that he's afraid you guys won't accept him back." she said with a sigh.
Rachel looked at her with disbelief. "He's... a coward? Afraid? We'll accept him anytime!" she yelled to herself. Monique took her cup of coffee again and took another sip. "That's what I told him, but I think he just went back to work. But I'm not sure." she said, placing her cup back down on the glass table.
The blonde eleven year old girl stood up. "I... I hate him!" she yelled, running over and up the stairs. Mrs. Maller tried to call her back down, but Rachel had locked her door.
Monique looked at Mrs. Maller worriedly. "I'm sorry I told you guys. Oh poor Rachel. Now she hates her dad, and this is my fault." she said. Mrs. Maller looked at her with kind eyes. "It's alright, Monique, she'll calm down." she said, her head turning to the clock afterwards. "My, Monique, you should be getting home. It's almost five." she said. Monique stood. "Alright, thank you for letting me stay awhile. It was good to see you guys." she said with a small smile. "You too." she heard Mrs. Maller say on her way out the door. And then the door had shut with a creak.

Monique had finally arrived home. The sun was setting, and a cooler breeze was picking up. She hadn't talked to herself on the way, though any emotions ran inside her. She slung her back onto the side, and flopped down onto a couch. It was cold, like no one has ever been on it yet. She let out a sigh, thinking about the day. It was a bad day, a horrible day. She cursed.
Just then her phone rang. Monique let a moment or two passed before she picked up the phone.
"Hello?" she asked with a tint of boredom and annoyance. The man on the other line sounded familiar. "Monique! Come back and see! It worked! It worked!" he shouted. Monique ran a hand through her hair, shocked. "Mr. Maller? Professor? What the heck! Do not call me again!" she yelled to him. Just about to end the call, the professor spoke again. "No, no, Monique, please! Just come and see! I'll prove to you I was right! It worked on the Luffox, it did!" he yelled. Getting annoyed, Monique didn't say a word to him and ended the call, opening the door, and heading over to her garage. She got in her car, and started the engine and drove.

She cursed at the sight of the science lab, but kept walking in anyway. She pushed her way through one door, but what was at her sight wasn't pretty. The whole lab was a mess, liquids and fluids spilled, papers still floating through the air. But the one thing she saw that scared her the most, was Dr. R. He stood a little farther away from her. His clothes were ripped, blood dripping from his mouth, blood gashing from his body. Monique watched in horror as he walked closer and closer to her. She spoke. "Dr... Dr. R, it's me, Monique. I... I mean you no harm." she said with caution. He kept walking over to her, and she kept backing away. She turned around to run, but only to find on the other side of her was the professor and the rest of the scientists.
Edited By Desiree on 11/21/2014 at 9:06 AM.
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 11/21/2014 at 10:18 AM Post #4
"What the? What is this? Are they... zombies? No wait, zombies aren't real! Please you guys, if this is a trick, you got me! You win!" but it didn't help at all. They all walked like zombies and even sounded like zombies. Their eyes glowed of bloody red, eager to catch her, of course.
A hand grabbed her wrist and tugged at her. She screamed. She looked over at who had tugged her, but he was not a zombie. Or anyone she had known. He was a young handsome man, about her age. She looked at him with scared eyes. "Wha, what are you doing? What's happened here?" she asked. The young man turned his head and spoke. "'I'll explain, but we have to run." he said. She nodded and they ran into a hall, where no zombies roamed. "What the heck happened here? Please, tell me now!" she yelled as they ran. "And who are you?" she asked, confused. The man looked at her with his kind blue eyes. "I'm Lucas. One of the scientists here." he said. "Well, first off, out professor wanted to prove to you, Monique, that he was right. He found out that the formula only worked on humans, so he tried it on Dr. R." he explained, as they slowed, catching their breath. They knew the zombies would be as fast. "What?! That's just cruel!" Monique yelled. Lucas nodded, huffing. "So once he injected him, Dr. R immediately became a zombie. And it turns out, if a zombie touches you, you'll get the virus." he said. Monique looked at him, confused. "Then, how did they all get the virus, except for you?" she asked.
They came to a corner, and came before a door. They stopped there for Lucas to catch his breath. "It turns out that if you touch the formula, you'll still turn into a zombie. Once Dr. R turned into one, he attacked the professor. The professor let go of the bottled liquid, and it spilled on most of the scientists. Everyone but e ending up being touched. The virus went crazy!" he said.
Once again, the zombies had caught up to them. "Quick, open the door!" Lucas yelled. Monique pushed on the door, and it opened. Monique and Lucas quickly ran out, and tried to shut the door. But the zombies were surprisingly strong and flung the doors open. Lucas and Monique backed away cautiously.
The people around them saw the zombies heading out and screamed. Some called the police, while others were freaking out. The people were terrified.
Monique noticed this quickly and turned to the people and cupped her hand around her mouth, her voice booming. "Please stay calm! Stay calm and stay away from them! Please do not fear them!" she shouted. The people nearby didn't exactly listen to her, as they were busy staring and screaming because of these zombies. She turned behind her, looking at Lucas. "What are we going to do? At this rate, we'll all turn into zombies!" she said worriedly. Lucas looked at her, and ran a hand through his hair. "I dunno. But please don't worry, we'll find a way." he said.
She tired to smile at him, but her face still remained a worried frown. Before Lucas could say anything else to her, and zombie appeared behind her. Lucas couldn't warn her. Even if he tried Monique would still have been touched.
The zombie clawed her skin, blood spilling down her arm. She screamed. It was piercing and cold. But that scream some faded away and turned into a moan. Her eyes were closed, but then opened again. The once beautiful brown eyes he saw before were now glowing bloody red.
He backed away slowly, not saying a word. He carefully chanted a few words.

"Let me stay myself, but my body as a sylestie."

His body took change and formed into an Aurleon. His feathers were dark, and his caw heard from miles. He flew up to the sky and looked down at the city. The zombie virus had spread fast. The whole city had been turned into a zombiefied place.
He shook his head and flew beyond the city. Where the wild Sylesties roamed.

Lucas flew into a dead willow tree. Once he touched it, it instantly bloomed petals and leaves. Nobody knew of this place, not even the Sylesties knew.
Nobody knew he was magical either. He was the son of a powerful wizard, and inherited his father's whimsical powers. He could turn into a Sylestie. Well, his Sylestie self. He learned many, many tricks.
He perched up a large branch, and went back into his human form. He knew it was time. The prophecy was foreseen. He must choose the four. The chosen four.
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 12/20/2014 at 12:07 AM Post #5
Chapter One

Thunder crashed. Another storm was picking up. But why? Why her world, why couldn't it have been some other planet? She did not know why this happened. None of them knew. But ever since, food was scarce, storms were happening often, and Sylesties were dying. She thought the world might end or something, but thus, she did care for herself to survive.
To say herself, she was the only one out of her family alive. Her mother, father, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles... They were all gone. She didn't know them. She knew no more of her family were alive. She was an orphan all her life. But the thing was, she hated the fact her parents left her. How could they? She was a helpless child. She managed to save herself from dying, but why her? Was there a reason they left her? Was she not good enough? If only hey could see her now...
Tears streamed down her cheeks as she ran through the field. Nobody had seen her true feelings. Nobody. She didn't want them to. Everyday of her life, everyone had thought of her as a strong, tough, not to be bothered girl. But thus, of course, they were wrong.
She ran faster as her emotions got stronger. She blinked away her tears as she approached the main entrance to the Sylestie's main dome. Another thunder boomed, and lightning was seen close by. She trotted over to her den, soaking wet.

Just then, a voice called her name. "Hibiscus." it said, it's voice calm and low. It sounded familiar to her. She turned to see the head leader of the hunting parties, and also her only childhood friend, Knight.
She looked at him. "Hello Knight. What brings you here?" she asked, somewhat annoyed. He'd always do this, just barge into her den. She didn't mind that much, but it was clinging onto her.
She saw him give her a serious look. "Hibiscus, you know you shouldn't be out there alone. It is dangerous now-a-days." he said, walking over. Hibiscus sighed. "Darn it, Knight. Tell me, do you not think I am a worthy fighter?" she asked. He shook his head. "I know you are, but there is a chance for us to lose you." he said.
She knew what was coming. Knight, over the years, had developed a crush on her. He didn't tell her yet, but it was obvious for Hibiscus to notice. He had shown signs of affection to her many times, but in a good way and in a polite way. Sometimes she liked it...
She shook her head, erasing the thought. She looked up at him, arched an eyebrow and smiled. "Y'know, you come up with the best words to say." she said, starting to trot over to a comfy spot to lie down. She flopped onto the ground in the corner of her den. Of course, Knight followed. She felt him lie down beside her. Hibiscus closed her eyes for a second, then heard Knight speak. "It's not problem. After all, you are my friend." he said to her. Hibiscus smiled, before drifting off to sleep.

Lightning crashed again. Hibiscus awoke, her head up in the air, ears pricked, eyes sleepy. She yawned. The storm had gotten stronger. It was colder a well.
She glanced to her side. Knight was still beside her, sleeping. She smiled. She got up and stretched her legs. Next, she leaned in and nuzzled Knight. "Knight. Get up." she half whispered. Knight lazily opened his eyes, obviously not wanting to. "Mmhm..." he mumbled. She giggled. She had to admit - that was kinda cute. She nuzzled him again. "C'mon Knight, up you go." she said, her voice sweet. His fur smelled nice. "Yeah, yeah. Gosh, Hibiscus, so bossy." he grumbled as he lazily got up. She laughed. "I think we're probably needed at the center of the dome." she said, starting to walk. Knight followed her out her den.

WILL EDIT FOR MORE
Edited By Desiree on 12/22/2014 at 9:32 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.