Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > Batman Universes RPG
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Bmrbgttyjjl
Level 64
The Perfectionist
Threads: 86
Posted: 10/4/2014 at 11:21 PM Post #1
Quick warning: If you are a one-liner you will have to go out of you comfort zone a little with this RPG, mainly because one line won't help an one out.

This post will be considered the 'sign-up' post you will enter you character info here in the format below the story (please read story before joining so you know you'll keep wanting to play):

Story:
I am one of the guardians of universes. You might know my kind better as angels. You may be wondering how come you never have seen your universe's. It is because we only intervene in the most dire of times. This is the story of how I had to intervene, our story begins in a world where Batman never existed. How did this happen you might ask. I'll tell you, several years ago the Wayne family was exiting a movie theater and they were attach by a petty theft. He shot first the father, Thomas Wayne, then the mother, Martha Wayne, and then, unlike your world, he killed the son, Bruce Wayne. I must explain something before we move on every time you make a choice like 'Will I brush my teeth today?' the universe splits in two. In one you brush your teeth and have the brightest whitest smile and in the other one where you don't your teeth rot out of your gums. As you see you can either be rewarded for you triumphs or punished for your mistakes. In my world everyone made the wrong choices and the world fell into chaos. I had three choices I could make: 1. Do nothing. I don't favor this one. 2. Bring a Batman from a different universe. I don't like this one either. If anything happens to him I not only doom my universe but I also doom the one he's from. and 3. I could bring some of Batman's children for the universes he has one. That way Batman is safe and the problem will be resolved. So, I have chosen my choice and by doing so I have pick you to help my world.

Entry format:
Super-hero name: (If any)
Name:(Example, Stacy Wayne)
Description (Or you could just use a pic): Hair color/length, eye color, height, body type (I didn't know how else to say this. Pretty much I mean how muscular your character is a little, average, very.)
Super-Description: (If any) Outfit (i.e. color, material, designs), weapons, fighting style,
Powers: (If any)
Parents: Bruce Wayne (Batman) and (If you read the story like you were supposed to you'd know why I left the mother spot blank, You fill it with your pick of a mom i.e. Wonder Woman, Cat Woman, Batgirl, etc.)
Description of Mother: (If you don't like Batman paired with anybody in the DC Universe you might make-up a girl for him.)Name:_______, Super-name: (If any), Bruce Wayne=Batman: (If she knows put 'yes' if not put 'no', if other explain), Description: Hair color/length, eye color, height, body type
How parents met: (For those of you who want to know why I would add this it's because..um..er.. well let me give you an example in the case of Cat Woman-and many others-you could have either Selena Kyle meet Bruce Wayne or Cat Woman meet Batman)
Personality: (Use adjectives i.e. Brave, Nerdy, Shy, Goofy, Numbskulled, you catch my drift)
Morals: (Are your morals more like Batman's or you mothers? As an example of how they can be different let's say your mom's Talia al Ghul her's is extremely different)
Relationship: (If they're a couple on their world put Boy/Girl Friend or crush info)

Please do the fallowing:
Ping me when you enter when we have at least four we'll start and others can join us as they wish.

Please, try to limit yourself to two or three charters.

Type 'Joker's bonkers' at the bottom of your post.

Keep in mind all the charters are at least half siblings! It would be ethically wrong to make them 'fall in love' for you guys who are like me and hate a story with out a little bit of romance, message me and I'll make a random citizen for you to control.(It won't count as one of your two)

Please, don't start posting parts of the story in here.

Posts will be between 3-4 lines during the story (Writer's block will be excused )

And, most importantly, have fun! ;)

Note: When we initially enter this world we do not know who brought us there, why they did, or even where we are. I'll be leading the story as the 'angel' and be joining you as my character(s).
Edited By Bmrbgttyjjl on 12/1/2014 at 11:17 PM.
Bmrbgttyjjl
Level 64
The Perfectionist
Posted: 10/4/2014 at 11:56 PM Post #2
Super-hero name: Ghost
Name: Charlotte Wayne
Description:Mid-back (right below the shoulder blades)length brown with flecks of red hair, Green eyes, 5' 9", a little bit above average muscular-ness with a trim waist and big-ish hips, lighter than average skin color.
Super-Description:Outfit: A cape with hood and a leotard that change to white, black and a variety of grays depending on surroundings (i.e. If she were out in a rain storm she might have a gray outfit or if it was really bright out she'd have white) a mask is included in the outfit but it's always black the cape also can become stiff and work as a hang glider, Weapons: Bo staff, Utility Belt with: Grappling hook, Smoke and knock-out gas pellets, drug administrating gun (For making people who turned into, let's say zombies and she had the cure), Fighting Style: She prefers to catch them by surprise and throw knock-out pellets but they don't always work and she has to use her gymnastic abilities along with the martial arts her father taught her.
Powers: N/A
Parents: Bruce Wayne (Batman) and Selena Kyle (Cat Woman)
How parents met: Selena Kyle meets Bruce Wayne at a fundraiser for endangered animals and quickly they fall for each other and start dating. Later on they get married and Selena Kyle discovers she has married Batman when 'Cat Woman' scratches his cheek and she sees it when she gets home.
Personality: Prefers to be a loner but has one good friend, Joesph Wilson, a mute boy at her school, secretly brave, caring
Morals: She has mixed up feelings inside about what's right and wrong mainly because of how many times her mother has switched sides. One time she joins her mother on the wrong side of the law. She does, however, believe that killing anybody is wrong.
Relationship: She secretly has a crush on her friend Joesph. He has never ignored her even the least bit unlike her father and mother who don't want her to be a super-hero. (P.S. Yes, my Joseph Wilson is actually the Jericho one. )

Joker's Bonkers
Edited By Bmrbgttyjjl on 10/28/2014 at 10:31 PM.
Bmrbgttyjjl
Level 64
The Perfectionist
Posted: 10/7/2014 at 11:04 PM Post #3
Super-hero name: Mythara (Myth-air-ah)
Name: Martha Thomasina Tara Wayne
Description: A little longer then shoulder length black hair, Deep Blue eyes, 5' 3", a small amount below average. Here's a Reference pic only she has that awesome jacket I picked out.
Super-Description: A black top hat with a turquoise ribbon, a black with turquoise trim knee length coat (link for Pic at bottom), a mask made of turquoise swirls; weapons: She like's to just use her magic but her dad (Batman) makes her carry around at least two of: Bat-a-rang, knock-out gas pellets, air filter, and grappling hook; fighting style: She likes to use her magic to subdue people and she's a good gymnast but (Once again) her dad taught her some martial arts.
Powers: Magical capabilities
Parents: Bruce Wayne (Batman) and Zatanna Zatara (Zatanna)
How parents met: JLA
Personality: Painfully slow to act until she's sure that what she's going to be doing is right, seems serious until you know her then you see she's the prankster of the group,
Morals: Love's doing the morally right thing for the sake of justice. She is very much like Zatanna moral wise.
Relationship: Engaged to Jimmy Olsen. (Yup the Daily Planet one)
Other: Wasn't sure where to put this so I made a new category. Martha Wayne is currently studying to become a lawyer at Yale university.

Jacket ImageThe jacket's just about right only the trim's turquoise until about an inch in.
Boot Image The dark brown part of the boots (besides the sole) are turquoise and the light brown are black.
Mask It looks like this only turquoise.
Edited By Bmrbgttyjjl on 11/2/2014 at 3:46 PM.
Bmrbgttyjjl
Level 64
The Perfectionist
Posted: 10/28/2014 at 10:26 PM Post #4
Does nobody like Batman or is it just me?
Jadelion
Level 61
Fancy Pants
Threads: 35
Posted: 11/3/2014 at 8:01 PM Post #5
No starting without me!!
Super-hero name: (If any) Sparrowhawk
Name:(Example, Stacy Wayne) Kestrel Wayne (Kestrel and Sparrowhawk are different names for the same bird)
Description (Or you could just use a pic): Hair color/length, eye color, height, body type (I didn't know how else to say this. Pretty much I mean how muscular your character is a little, average, very.) Black hair down that goes to just below her shoulders, silver eyes, average muscle wise, 5''7
Super-Description: (If any) Outfit (i.e. color, material, designs), weapons, fighting style,: black pants that stop at her knee and are trimmed purple, a black shirt trimmed with purple, and open in the back for her wings
Powers: (If any) She has hawk wings
Parents: Bruce Wayne (Batman) and (If you read the story like you were supposed to you'd know why I left the mother spot blank, You fill it with your pick of a mom i.e. Wonder Woman, Cat Woman, Batgirl, etc.)
Description of Mother: (If you don't like Batman paired with anybody in the DC Universe you might make-up a girl for him.)Name:_______, Super-name: (If any), Bruce Wayne=Batman: (If she knows put 'yes' if not put 'no', if other explain),Hawkgirl Description: Hair color/length, eye color, height, body type: Like the Justice League version
How parents met: (For those of you who want to know why I would add this it's because..um..er.. well let me give you an example in the case of Cat Woman-and many others-you could have either Selena Kyle meet Bruce Wayne or Cat Woman meet Batman) They went to the same college, and fell in love, after a while. They started dating, and eventually got married.
Personality: (Use adjectives i.e. Brave, Nerdy, Shy, Goofy, Numbskulled, you catch my drift) She's rash, stubborn, and brave, but she can be really secretive, despite her outgoing nature
Morals: (Are your morals more like Batman's or you mothers? As an example of how they can be different let's say your mom's Talia al Ghul her's is extremely different) She has really strong opinions that everyone should be treated equally, although she gets confused over punishment and forgiving
Relationship: (If they're a couple on their world put Boy/Girl Friend or crush info) No crush, but she is friends with one girl and one boy at school, Will and Lea.

Joker's Bonkers.
Bmrbgttyjjl
Level 64
The Perfectionist
Posted: 11/3/2014 at 8:16 PM Post #6
AWESOME!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Jadelion
Level 61
Fancy Pants
Posted: 11/3/2014 at 8:20 PM Post #7
I look forward to starting! I must warn you, I'm not an expert on superheroes. I've seen Justice League, and a lot of the Marvel movies, but not really any of the classic superman or batman.
Bmrbgttyjjl
Level 64
The Perfectionist
Posted: 11/3/2014 at 8:28 PM Post #8
That's fine! Everyone is making their own universe and Batman. Thank you DC for inventing the multi-verse!
Jadelion
Level 61
Fancy Pants
Posted: 11/3/2014 at 9:18 PM Post #9
That's the wonderful think about superheroes: If you know the basics, you can go anywhere with it.
Bmrbgttyjjl
Level 64
The Perfectionist
Posted: 11/3/2014 at 9:26 PM Post #10
Exactly!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.