Players 2,265 410
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,279,552 1,989
Generated 657,198 169
Captured 1,195,700 619
Bred 6,426,559 1,201
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Qitari Redesign Contest!
Page 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 20
Posted: 10/30/2014 at 8:04 PM Post #71
Okay, I'm really sorry for not properly ending this. I was really busy yesterday and the day before... I'm going to speed this up a little and just announce the winners! :D Finally!

All of you have entered wonderful entries. It was very hard to choose the winners for the girls I will be recoloring, but I eventually had to choose.

Alright, as I said in the previous post, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th place will get 2 free breedings with any pet in my stable. So here are the winning rosters!

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

In 5th place.....

Tierrana! With her designs, Coffee and Cream!

Congrats! Please PM me of which two free breedings you would like from any pet in my stable!

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

In 4th place.....

Lynntfox! With her designs, True Love and Broken Heart!

Congrats! Please PM me of which two free breedings you would like from any pet in my stable!

In 3rd place......

AaronAmpora! With his designs, Stormy and Clear Weather!

Now for second place, who will get their designs on two of my other girls. In 2nd place is.....

Malas120! With her designs, Rainbow and Monochrome!

Congratulations! I've decided that both 2nd and 1st place should get one of the Zolnixi prizes listed on the post above. :) Send me a PM of which nixi you would like and which two pets from my table you would like two free breeding with!

And now, 1st place! This one was truly my favorite and I just loved the themes so much! Now, 1st place goes to....

Savynn!

With her designs, Wisteria and Rose!

I was really fond of these designs and couldn't give them up. I've always loved wisterias and roses. :)
Congrats Savynn! Send me a PM with the prizes you would like. :)

Thank you to everyone who entered! This was a lot of fun, and I hope you guys had fun too!
If you didn't win anything in this contest, don't worry, I'll have more to come! Probably with better prizes!
I will start collecting more dyes and scales, (which will probably take a few days, lol) and will probably get those girls dyed!
Thanks again everyone!!
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 10/30/2014 at 8:20 PM Post #72
Thank you so much for liking the flower theme designs. :D
I'll send you a pm.
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 20
Posted: 10/30/2014 at 8:22 PM Post #73
Your welcome! I've always loved flowers! I can't believe no one else did a flower theme though... I thought it was popular!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.