Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > Mythos High
Page 15 1, 2, 3... 14, 15, 16... 21, 22, 23 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Lolidragon
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 21
Posted: 10/13/2014 at 3:49 PM Post #141
haha I just guessed with some of the winged creatures :)
I'll edit it later to link the characters after school, but new characters have been added for now!
Bmrbgttyjjl
Level 64
The Perfectionist
Threads: 86
Posted: 10/13/2014 at 5:29 PM Post #142
I'm actually thinking of another character to add. Kitsume better hurry or I'll have to many!
Bmrbgttyjjl
Level 64
The Perfectionist
Threads: 86
Posted: 10/14/2014 at 12:17 AM Post #143
Couldn't resist!!!!! Plus we needed more in the Equine Class. I have seven now! The special As won't show the ' next to the As is suppose to be on top of them. Almost forgot Fruit Salad!

Name: A'eda'n (Add-in)
Species: Horned-Winged Hippocampus
Student or Staff: Student Equine Class
Preferred weapon: Katanas (Duh)
History: A'eda'n and his family lived in Loch Ness until a human saw his father one morning and started the whole Loch Ness monster thing. A'eda'n was told from the time he was young that he was very special for only a handful of equine families have all three main species of equines and even fewer have ever had a child with all three distinctions (Horn, wings and tail). He hated having to be special, all the other hippocampus children thought he was stuck-up without even getting to know him... All except his sister A'ine. Even when they were young fouls they loved playing all sorts of games. As they grew older their parents decided to get a tutor for them. A'eda'n hated it only because he saw how disappointed his sister got when they saw their scores and he got a perfect score and she didn't. He told his father about it and soon the tutor was dismissed, but he couldn't forsake his children's education. After a year pasted of the father looking for a replacement where his children would make friends and have other kids get the same score he heard about Mythos high. His son and daughter were soon off to Mythos.
Personality:Kind. Fun and goofy when his sister's around otherwise he acts serious. Extremely protective of his younger sister.
Human form (N/A for Humaniod class):
Monster form:
Other: Isn't apposed to a relationship but isn't looking for one either. Believes in destiny. Twin of A'ine.

Name: A'ine (AWN-ye)
Species:Horned Hippocampus
Student or Staff: Student Equine Class
Preferred weapon: Knives (again duh)
History: As long as she can remember her parents gave far more attention to A'eda'n because he was born special. However, A'ine had to prove she was special. She honestly was a little jealous of her brother because of how much their parents loved him. A'eda'n has always been her best friend and when all the other hippocampus children laughed at him for having wings she 'stopped' them in a quite violent manner in some cases. A'ine and A'eda'n have watched each other's backs ever since. Then they got old enough for schooling and A'ine did quite well.... Wellllll at least not in comparison to her brother. After about a month of being ignored by the tutor she saw A'eda'n talking to her father and the next day there was no tutor. After another year of having fun and exploring their father sent them off to Mythoes high.
Personality: Free-spirited. Loud. Always joking around and talking sarcastically especially around her brother. Slightly insecure from being the 'disappointment' of her family. Quite smart especially with math. Determined to show that she's special, too.
Monster form:
Other: Can't wait to have girl friends and a boy friend. Twin of A'eda'n (A'ine's younger).
Edited By Bmrbgttyjjl on 11/10/2014 at 10:48 PM.
Lolidragon
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 21
Posted: 10/14/2014 at 5:18 AM Post #144
Eeeeep, I don't know why the last few links aren't working >.> BUT THE LIST HAS BEEN UPDATED
And I love twins Bmr, I wish I thought of that!!!! :)
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 20
Posted: 10/14/2014 at 9:19 AM Post #145
No one can resist creativeness.... Good job on the characters!
Kitsumetails
Level 60
The Artistic
Threads: 18
Posted: 10/14/2014 at 4:14 PM Post #146
I'm gonna need some help for the list. I'm on vacation right now, and the only computer is the business one at the lobby. I am gonna wait to start when I get home.
Kitsumetails
Level 60
The Artistic
Posted: 10/14/2014 at 4:16 PM Post #147
Gaaah thank you. I needed that.
Kitsumetails
Level 60
The Artistic
Posted: 10/14/2014 at 4:33 PM Post #148
ATTENTION.
This RPG will start around Saturday- early Sunday. I am currently on vacation. Until then, edit and make sure your characters are up to par with your standards, make more if you wish, etc. Also, I will need ideas for story arcs and stuff for the roleplay. Just post them here or PM me and we can talk about them.
I would like to thank everyone for joining this, and I hoped I Pinged everyone. Kudos to Lolidragon for that awesome list up there, it helped me to get organized.

:D
I dunno what else to say, so have some anime GIFs to express my happiness.

Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 10/14/2014 at 5:55 PM Post #149
No problem, Kitsume! I'm sure we'll all have fun doing this RP!
Hope you're doing good on your vacation! :)
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 10/14/2014 at 8:27 PM Post #150
I know I promised, but I wanted to even out the characters, so I made two for Animal Class. ^u^

Name: Lily
Species: White Stag
Student or Staff: Student, Animal Class
Preferred weapon: Doesn't like any weapon at all though she needs to learn how to fight. But she does like knives....
History: At the age of six, Lily's parents disappeared when humans attacked the forest. She was confused and got separated from them. She got lost and couldn't find them in any way. When the humans were gone, she hid in a little cave nearby a pond and where some water nymphs who helped take care of her. Lily lived in that cave for several years. One day, while helping the nymphs, humans found her and attacked. Lily was deeply scared and ran. She felt bad for leaving the water nymphs, but it was their please. She got away from the humans and stumbled upon a small town. She shaped into her human form and wandered around. A woman stopped by her and looked at her strangely. The woman told Lily to come with her because she wanted to show her something. The woman then showed Lily she was a white stag as well. Lily was shocked and asked a lot of questions, but the woman just told her to go to Mythos High, a school where monsters are to learn. Lily agreed and went, being accepted.
Personality: Lily is easily scared. She is really jumpy around everyone and everything, mostly because she's scared of humans and thinks they are after her. She is kind and loves to joke around. Though she can be annoying if she talks too much.
Monster form:
Other:

Name: Asher
Species: Sea Lion
Student or Staff: Student, Animal Class
Preferred weapon: He prefers to physically fight, but he likes daggers.
History: Asher was not long to get to Mythos High. He didn't know his parents, because they left him at birth. He didn't know where to go until he ventured into the lake behind Mythos High. He then got accepted.
Personality: Asher is funny and tries to impress. He easily catches attention and usually messes up. He likes to show off for fun, though if someone interferes or challenges him, he'll get serious. He likes to make people laugh and smile. Cheering people up is Asher's specialty.
Monster form:
Other:

Yesh, I broke my promise, but I don't keep promises... Shoulda warned ya.

Oh yeah, I pinged you, Lolidragon. Here is the link!

Lily the White Stag and Asher the Sea Lion: http://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=17638&page=15&post#150
Edited By Desiree on 10/14/2014 at 9:30 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 14, 15, 16... 21, 22, 23
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.