Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Breeding Discussion > Xavi's 6-vis Serene Shores Lighira P...
Page 1 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Xavion
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 434
Posted: 8/14/2014 at 5:21 PM Post #1
Wow, what a festival! Four of my gorgeous pet theme designs were chosen, including the extremely popular Serene Shores Lighira! I spent a small fortune grabbing up whatever I could get my hands on, and dedicated hours of time striking deals with other players to get breedings or offspring from their tagged ones just to get in as many traits as I could! (Now if only we had a 'Merchant' title!)

Now to get down to business. To start, RULES!

I WILL NOT BREED ANY PETS WITH MIXED G1 AND G2!!
They are horrible, hideous monstrosities and I will be keeping my G1 and G2 traits segregated at all costs. Bengal with Bengal, Jaguar with Jaguar, Appaloosa with Appaloosa, so on and so forth! NO EXCEPTIONS. If you want an ugly mixed-breed Lighira, find someone else to breed it! I'm not ruining my whole project basis for anyone. >.<

My project results come first and foremost. If an offspring is needed for my project, I reserve the right to keep it for breeding. The only exceptions I may make are for trade deals that I set for the addition of traits into my project. But so far as sales go, I will only sell offspring that are considered excess and are of no use to me.

Though I will be selling 6-vis offspring, I will only be working towards my own 6-vis breeding pairs. Any 6-vis offspring requested must be an offspring from one of those pairs. (Don't worry though! There are currently 10 pairs that I'll be breeding with hundreds of trait combinations in total :D)

Prices!

My base pricing is strictly set for all of my themed pet offspring, with different tiers for regular wild-themed, fabled wild-themed, and wheel pets. In the case of fabled wild-themed, the base prices are as follows:

Visible Trait: + 50k
Carried Trait: +25k

Completed 6-vis: 600k

New Trait: +100k

Diamonds valued at 2k per.

The base prices are never raised, but discounts are awarded depending on various factors including general familiarity, trades done in the past, multiple requests, and of course the highest discount is given to the people I consider friends. I will also accept trades if the offer catches my interest, but my interest vary far too often for me to make up a proper list. (Generally speaking - Greater Genetic Mutators, Magical Pies, Prismatic Philters, and Philters of Gender Swapping are on almost always on the list.)

Tips! (for you, not for me XD)

Breeding takes time. In order to even get to a 6-vis, it usually takes me about 6 months.

For the themed pets I love the most, like this one, I always leave room for adding in new genes and mutations that the future will bring. These traits require a Greater Genetic Mutator to bring into the game, so as shown up above I do add a higher price for any pet with a new trait attached.

I will never stop collecting NON-mutated Serene Shores Lighira. So as a trade, these are perhaps the most valuable thing anyone could offer me.

If you have any question about how certain traits look together, or about which trait is more dominant over the other, feel free to ping me and ask. :)
Edited By Xavion on 8/15/2014 at 9:51 PM.
Xavion
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Posted: 8/14/2014 at 5:21 PM Post #2
Reservations List

Priority trades for addition of traits/tagged:

Mysticelf for FREE 6V Serene Lighira for mutating her male with Bengal Fade <3
Mysticelf for FREE breedable pair of Serene Lighira with visi Magma Runes for mutating other male with not-Magma Runes. :D

Annie2016 for FREE Serene Lighira Offspring for trade of tagged Serene Lighira - PM/ping with traits

Shadowsen13232 for FREE breedable pair of Serene Lighira with Magma Runes, Mystic Wings, and Leg Fur for mutating pet with flame wings

Mikazukichan for FREE 6V Breedable Pair (G1/2 Bengal Fade, Night Glow, Autumn Dragoon Armor, Mystic Wings, Dual Horns) (Potential recessives: M1: Leg Fur, Jeweled Bows M2: Petal Wings M3: Quad Horns, Eastern Dragon Horns, Jeweled Bows) for trade of 3 non-mutant Serene Lighira <3

Ivodince - FREE - 3-vis female: Floral Henna, Majestic Regalia, Mystic Wings.

General Requests

Lddarcwolf - both female - G1/G2 Appaloosa and G1/G2 Bengal Fade
Shadow for Serene Lighira offspring - traits tbd
Phoenixous - female offspring - 1 vis+
Sehvinae - anything! :D

6-vis requests

Hyouki for 6V Serene Shores Lighira Offspring
Myrubypixie for 6V Serene Lighira
Sehvinae - 6V in the future

The Elf Zone
Because a certain someone is a crazy lovable hoarder and has a massive list of requests!

G1/G2: Bengal, Savannah, Ocelot, Appaloosa, Corroboree, Blue Pangan, White Peacock, Bengal Fade.
G3: Ember Runes, Life Lines, Ghostly Shadows, Night Glow, Magma Runes, Floral Henna, Monarch Butterfly
M1: Spiked Armor, Jeweled Armor (NO male) Ornate Armor, Ball and Chain, Leg Fur, Life Line Armor
M2: Feathered Wings, Spotted Wings, White Peacock Wings, Flame Wings, Mystic Wings, Petal Wings
M3: Dual Horns, Quad Horns, Eastern Dragon Horns, Ornate Crest, Autumn Dragoon Helm
Edited By Xavion on 8/20/2014 at 3:59 PM.
Xavion
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Posted: 8/14/2014 at 5:21 PM Post #3
Available Traits

All themes have color swings - offspring colors will not be exact!

The listed traits lead to an image of a female with the gene or mutation as a visible. To the the male version, look in the address bar and change the image code to swap genders as shown below. The rest of the code is left alone.

http://www.sylestia.com/imagebuilder.php?species=lighira&breed=sylesti&gender=female
http://www.sylestia.com/imagebuilder.php?species=lighira&breed=sylesti&gender=male

For those of you who are already adept at using image codes, this code has the complete list.

G1/G2 sets:
*these can be requested with ONLY a G1 or G2 visible :)

Bengal [ A ]
Savannah [ B ]
Ocelot [ D ]
Jaguar [ E ]
Appaloosa [ F ]
Deinonychus [ G ]
Corroboree [ H ]
Blue Pangan [ I ]
White Peacock [ J ]
Bengal Fade [ K ]

G3:

Ember Runes [ A ]
Life Lines [ B ]
Ghostly Shadows [ C ]
Night Glow [ D ]
Magma Runes [ E ]
Floral Henna [ G ]
Monarch Butterfly [ H ]

M1:

Spiked Armor [ A ]
Jeweled Armor [ B ]
Ornate Armor [ C ]
Ball and Chain [ D ]
Leg Fur [ F ]
Jeweled Bows [ G ]
Majestic Regalia [ H ]
*Warning: Majestic Regalia is not M3-friendly. The helm clashes with most options.
Life Line Armor [ I ]

M2:

Feathered Wings [ A ]
Spotted Wings [ B ]
White Peacock Wings [ C ]
Flame Wings [ D ]
Mystic Wings [ E ]
Petal Wings [ F ]

M3:

Dual Horns [ A ]
Quad Horns [ B ]
Eastern Dragon Horns [ C ]
Ornate Crest [ D ]
Autumn Dragoon Helm [ E ]
Jeweled Bows [ F ]
Edited By Xavion on 8/15/2014 at 9:10 PM.
Xavion
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Posted: 8/14/2014 at 5:21 PM Post #4
Xavi's 6-vis Breedable Pairs!

These are simply the images of my crazy grand ambition to have them. They do not exist... yet.

The males are displayed with the most dominant desired trait. The females are displayed with the least dominant desired trait. The goal is for the offspring to have a variety of results. The actual results of the parents may not be as depicted, and the images will be updated later with the true end-result. There may or may not be a third trait possible for certain slots once the breeding pairs are complete. Regardless, the traits that are listed will be included for the pairs' offspring.

Bengal
G3: Ember Runes, Flora Henna M1: Ornate Armor, Lifeline Armor M2: Feathered Wings, Petal Wings M3: Quad Horns, Jeweled Bow

Savannah
G3: Life Lines, Magma Runes M1: Jeweled Armor, M. Regalia M2: Mystic Wings, Petal Wings M3: Atmn Drgon Helm, Jeweled Bows

Ocelot
G3: Life Lines, Night Glow M1: Ball/Chain, Life Line Armor M2: White Peacock Wings, Petal Wings M3: Quad Horns, Atmn Drgn Helm

Jaguar
G1: Ember Runes, Magma Runes M1: Jeweled Armor, Leg Fur M2: Spotted Wings, Petal Wings M3: Dual Horns, East Drgn Horns

Appaloosa
G3: Magma Runes, Monarch Btrfly M1: Leg Fur, Jeweled Bows M2: Flame Wings, Mystic Wings M3: E. Drgn Horns, Jeweled Bows

Deinonychus
G3: Magma Runes, Floral Henna M1: Ornt Armor, Jeweled Bows M2: Wht Pcock Wings, Mystic Wings M3: Ornt Crest, Jeweled Bows

Corroboree
G3: Ghstly Shdws, Mnrch Btrfly M1: Spiked Armr, Life Armr M2: Wht Pcock Wings, Mystic Wings M3: Quad Horns, Atmn Drgn Helm

Blue Pangan
G3: Ember Runes, Magma Runes M1: Ornate Armor, Leg Fur M2: Wht Pcock Wings, Petal Wings M3: Dual Horns, Quad Horns

White Peacock
G3: Night Glow, Magma Runes M1: Wht Pcock Wings, Petal Wings M2: Jeweled Bows, Lifeline Armor M3: Quad Horns, Jeweled Bows

Bengal Fade
G3: Ember Runes, Magma Runes M1: Jeweled Bows, Lifeline Armor M2: Spotted Wings, Petal Wings M3: Dual Horns, Jeweled Bows
Edited By Xavion on 8/18/2014 at 9:35 PM.
Xavion
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Posted: 8/14/2014 at 5:21 PM Post #5
New Trait Additions

None. There hasn't been anything new yet!
Edited By Xavion on 8/15/2014 at 9:06 PM.
Xavion
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Posted: 8/14/2014 at 5:21 PM Post #6
Available Offspring
*hatchlings shown as adolescent

Edited By Xavion on 8/31/2014 at 10:08 PM.
Xavion
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Posted: 8/15/2014 at 9:48 PM Post #7
Ping List!

Greetings to those who have previously requested a Serene Shores Lighira Offspring!

After much time and preparation, I'm pleased to announce that I have FINALLY set up a forum with everything needed for this my Serene Shores breeding project! At the top of the page there is an introduction with all of the basic information of sales, followed by a Reservations List that's just begging to be updated with specific traits and genders!

Included in the forum is a FULL LIST of available traits that I can access, as well as my projected 6-vis goals from which you may request a 6-vis offspring. (Note that these obviously don't exist yet, but I will have them in about... 6-12 months. XD)

If you would like to update your request with new information, please ping me here! :D

I now officially pronounce this thread... OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!
*shoots off fireworks*
Edited By Xavion on 8/15/2014 at 9:49 PM.
LDDarcWolf
Level 70
The Dreamer
Threads: 283
Posted: 8/15/2014 at 9:57 PM Post #8
YAY!!!

Well I know what I like the most! I like the Appaloosa and Bengal Fade. :)
Xavion
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Posted: 8/15/2014 at 10:02 PM Post #9
Yay for YAY!! :D

So would that be one with G1/G2 Appaloosa and one with G1/G2 Bengal Fade?? Or would you rather just have whichever pops up on the availability list first?

^^; I try to be as accurate as I possible can.

Also if it's both, both female?? Or one male one female?
Edited By Xavion on 8/15/2014 at 10:03 PM.
LDDarcWolf
Level 70
The Dreamer
Threads: 283
Posted: 8/15/2014 at 11:02 PM Post #10
One of each would be awesome! And seeing as I prefer the females in these colors I'd want both of them to be girls. :)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.