Players 2,393 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,247,200 1,865
Generated 656,261 10
Captured 1,190,628 52
Bred 6,400,216 1,803
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Artwork Gallery > FV's Actual Proper Example Hoard and...
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Forgottenvisionary
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 5
Posted: 11/8/2014 at 5:15 AM Post #31
Hopefully the last post in this string (I pray I don't get a warning for my obsessive updating ugh)
Finished coloring page!

Wuntasmalae
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 7
Posted: 11/8/2014 at 6:20 PM Post #32
Jeez...Look at what time and effort can do. That's amazing FV.
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Threads: 365
Posted: 11/8/2014 at 7:55 PM Post #33
That looks splendid, FV! And to think over maybe a 100 layers...
Forgottenvisionary
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 11/8/2014 at 8:59 PM Post #34
Thank you both! The shaded version's actually at ~241 layers and took like a whole minute to save (and I saved a lot)
<3
Wuntasmalae
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 11/8/2014 at 9:05 PM Post #35
Ugh, I've been having issues just saving 9 layers or so. Glad your program and system can handle the load.
FierePepr
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 301
Posted: 11/9/2014 at 4:22 PM Post #36
wow........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Just..................................WOW!! HOW DO YOU COLOR LIKE THAT?? :D
Edited By Firepepper on 11/9/2014 at 4:23 PM.
Forgottenvisionary
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 11/12/2014 at 10:47 PM Post #37
Thank you both!
Wuntasmalae, what program were you using? Have you scanned your computer for viruses or defragmented your hard drive recently?

Firepepper - 18ish years of experience and obsessive referencing ehehehe
My biggest advice is get more references than you think you need, combine elements from references, take colors directly from references, play with the colors you use for shading! Try using orange to shade a purple object or green to shade a purple object. Have fun with it! Black shading and white highlights are cool and all, but if you shade with color it can take your art to another level~
Looking at tutorials and practicing their methods are always wonderful. Take ideas from other people's art styles - My animal 3/4 view faces draw from pony artists like dennybutt and animal artists like norisus, while the initial artist who put the idea to shade with weird colors was purplekecleon!
Experiment with limited palattes and never stop trying new things~

In short, take ideas and inspiration and knowledge from other artists and never stop drawing or coloring or making new things~

In other news, updated the first page! Mostly original art, but one new Pokemon fanwork as well!

Have a cute little chibi Pride as a teaser~
Wuntasmalae
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 11/12/2014 at 10:59 PM Post #38
:)

I use Photoshop CS2, and no, I haven't scanned or defragmented my computer/hard drive recently. Even when I did, I encountered the same problems. It's not that much of a problem, I just save more often, in case something happens. But I did not know those actions (er, lack of actions) were related to CS2 crashing. Unless I'm jumping to conclusions too early.
Forgottenvisionary
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 11/13/2014 at 1:47 AM Post #39
They're not always related, just things that might ease the strain on the system. I've had viruses that forced me to replace my hard drive before or made certain things unable to run, but they're usually pretty hard to dig out once they're in :(
My dad suggests trying to save as different layer-preserving file types or reloading the program into your computer, but it's also kinda hard to properly troubleshoot stuff over the internet, so *shrugs*
Good luck fixing the problem, if you do decide to try! :)
Wuntasmalae
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 11/14/2014 at 4:59 AM Post #40
Hahaha, well thank you very much to you and your father for the advice. Yeah, don't worry about troubleshooting, this is more than enough. Thank you. 8D
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.