Forum Index > Breeding Discussion > Group Project - Cool Breeze Nephini
Page 2 1, 2, 3... 16, 17, 18 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Thrackerzod
Level 68
Trickster
Threads: 12
Posted: 6/9/2014 at 10:47 PM Post #11
I'd be most happy with either flowered vines or lightning jewels probably, but it's not a big deal to me really.
Zzzzz
Level 60
Master Egg Hunter
Threads: 93
Posted: 6/9/2014 at 11:52 PM Post #12
Updated the first post to reflect your votes ^^

Also as to mutating your CB, I don't know what anyone else's opinion is, but I've included some thoughts since you seemed a bit uncertain about mutating your girl.

The only way I could see mutating your CB for looks as troublesome would be if the trait picked was dominant to one of the ones we choose as a group (for M1 & M2). If it's recessive though, and someone else has already mutated the trait into their CB, it should not be a problem.

However, waiting for the new traits to come out could be problematic, since either breeding swaps would have to wait, or be done again, to include the new mutation in the breeding pool. This could eat up breeding time, since the new mutations won't be out till some unknown date in July. It wouldn't be an issue at all if the CB was male, but as a female with a week long cool down period, it could hold up the project some.

Ultimately though, what an owner chooses to do with their pet is not up to the group. Honestly, I'd rather you be happy with your pet more than anything else. :)
MourningLily
Level 65
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 59
Posted: 6/13/2014 at 4:53 PM Post #13
Lolidragon, Thrackerzod, Zisimilewuzz, Zzzzz

I bought a couple of greater genetic mutators to go towards the project. Looks like Spectral wings and Lightning Jewels have the most votes?

I think as long as one person mutates the spectral wings and one person mutates the lightning jewels, that the other people can mutate in whatever they want. The more varied traits the better for the project. So it just comes down to who is willing to mutate their pets with those two traits. I would if I could...argh can't believe my neph can't be mutated *head desk*

So the best I can do is foot the cost of one or more of the mutators.

I am also completely okay if people would rather mutate their pets with whatever traits they want as long as a couple people choose traits in those slots (Mut slots 1 & 2) where we are missing them?

They don't necessarily have to be specific ones that the group chooses.... That way we can still shoot for the 6v and people still have the freedom to make their pets look however they'd like.

So once everyone decides, just let me know who I should send them to.

Right now I have a breeding with my female pending for Zzzzz (so the sooner you get yours male mutated, the better Zzzzz), but after that I will be ready to do a breeding swap with her with someone else.

I also have a purebred female offspring that will be getting a pie as soon as I can make her eat it :D

(FYI: she's female now but I was planning to change her into a male once she's old enough - since we have something of a shortage of males - as pandapop hasn't responded - I thought it prudent that we get another one as soon as possible to do pairings with Thrackerzod and Zi's females. However, I am also open to leaving her as a female if the group feels that more females are needed for the time being)

Gene One: Leopard
Gene Two: Monarch Butterfly
Gene Three: None
Mutation One: None
Mutation Two: None
Mutation Three: Essence of Lightning

Lolidragon - would you be interested in doing a back to back breeding swap with me once my tagged female is available again and your male has been mutated? Basically we'd breed our pair twice with each of us getting an egg..
Edited By MourningLily on 6/13/2014 at 5:05 PM.
Zzzzz
Level 60
Master Egg Hunter
Posted: 6/13/2014 at 5:58 PM Post #14
Yay, MourningLily's baby got Leopard! ^^ I was hoping she would and I certainly hope mine does too. I put her up in the reserved post. :3

I know we only have two for certain breeding males and it might be good to switch your baby, but I think it would be good to wait to change her till she's old enough to breed. That way, if we get a lot of boy babies in the coming breedings we don't accidentally waist a gender swapper. Especially with the week long cool downs to contend with.

Since not everyone got the same number of votes, things have gotten a bit skewed in results so I've taken the top two for each slot and everyone can vote for one. (Pick what YOU would prefer, not what the group would prefer)

M1:
Leaf Petal Wings (votes: 0)
Spectral Wings (votes: 3)

M2:
Flowered Vines (votes: 3)
Lightening Jewels (votes: 0)

If you want to mutate an M1 or M2 trait into your CB neph raise your hand and let everyone know.

I'm waffling between mutating in G3: Fairy Runes, or one of the missing traits...
Edited By Zzzzz on 6/13/2014 at 8:58 PM.
Zzzzz
Level 60
Master Egg Hunter
Posted: 6/13/2014 at 6:02 PM Post #15
My votes:
M1: Spectral Wings
M2: Flowered Vines

Yes, I know they changed from before, but I played around a bit more with the generator and decided these two are bit better aesthetically for me.
MourningLily
Level 65
The Eggstraordinaire
Posted: 6/13/2014 at 6:04 PM Post #16
Spectral Wings
Flowered Vines
Lolidragon
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 21
Posted: 6/13/2014 at 8:08 PM Post #17
I'm voting for Spectral Wings and Flowered Vines,

Mourninglily- I would certainly be happy to do that when we figure out the mutations :)
MourningLily
Level 65
The Eggstraordinaire
Posted: 6/13/2014 at 9:01 PM Post #18
Awesome and thanks so much, Lolidragon! I will get it written down in my breed swap book so I don't space it :D
Zzzzz
Level 60
Master Egg Hunter
Posted: 6/14/2014 at 3:10 PM Post #19
Ok, so it looks like we're going with Spectral Wings for M1 and Flowered Vines for M2. Now we just need to figure out who is mutating what.

Thrackerzod
So we know what's going on: Have you decided what trait you're mutating in, or are you waiting till the next gene release?

Lolidragon and Zisimilewuzz
We need to decide who's muting in the M1 & M2 traits. Do you either of you want to mutate in Spectral Wings or Flowered Vines? I'm willing to mutate in either (I'd pick M1 over M2), but I also kind of want to mutate in G3: Fairy Runes (I don't like the fact that G3: Faded Glow hides the G2: Monarch Butterfly trait). Your thoughts?
Thrackerzod
Level 68
Trickster
Threads: 12
Posted: 6/14/2014 at 6:18 PM Post #20
I'm thinking I'll wait until I see what's in the next gene release, yeah.

Also, sorry, it looks like when I tried to reply a few days ago and things went weird I forgot to come and try again heh. So sorry for the unintentional silence!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 16, 17, 18
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.