Players 2,271 392
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,277,562 1,782
Generated 657,029 144
Captured 1,195,081 571
Bred 6,425,357 1,067
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Breeding Discussion > How do I breed?
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Creativity
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Threads: 253
Posted: 3/6/2013 at 6:11 PM Post #1
I am new to Sylestia and I really love the site so far! But, I am wondering, how do I breed two of my sylestei?
Starfall
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 112
Posted: 3/6/2013 at 6:30 PM Post #2
First, they must be of the same species, opposite genders though. Second, if you want a pet with Gene or Mutation, you need both Sylesti to have the same Gene. For example, A female Faelora (The deer) needs to have Bone Mask if the Male Faelora has one as well if you want their baby the chance of carrying the gene/mutation, or if they have the visible/shows Bone Mask.
Lehana
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 48
Posted: 3/6/2013 at 6:53 PM Post #3
To breed, you must first have a male and female adult Sylesti of the same type (The adult part is important. You can't breed adolescents, hatchlings or egglings). Then, mouse over account on the top of your screen and click on Generator. Once there, click on the button labeled breeding grounds.

On the breeding grounds screen, select the type of Sylesti of you want breed and click update. Choose a male and female you want to breed. If you want to see what the baby might look like, click on test breed. Otherwise, click Breed Pair to have them breed. You will then have an egg in your hatchery.

Females can only be bred once every 3 days. But, I think you can breed the male with as many females as you want.

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.