Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Player Guides > Mythical Gear List and Location Guide
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Cymas
Level 60
Threads: 8
Posted: 4/20/2014 at 7:58 AM Post #1
Hello everyone, Cymas here. Today I have for you a guide on Mythical equipment, as I noticed there is no compiled listing. I'm collecting the information anyways so why not share what I have? This guide as it stands is incomplete as mythical equipment is, well, rare is an understatement. If you would like to help please see the note in the update log at the bottom of the guide. Thank you!

Please note that I will not be going over any Dungeon/Boss strategies in this guide; it is a list only. I may do a dungeon crawling guide in the future, but no promises. If you need help feel free to ask in the Dungeon and Zone Discussion forum.

Index
What is Mythical Gear?
Gear List
Set List
Locations
FAQ
Credits
Update Log (How you can help)

What is Mythical Gear?

Put simply, Mythical equipment is the strongest currently available in the game. It has the best stats and bonus stats, which can make the difference between victory and defeat in some of the toughest boss battles. It's also the rarest, dropping exclusively from minibosses and bosses in various areas through the game.

Gear List

This list is sorted by equipment type and also level. There are currently two levels of Mythical gear: 25 and 50. Equipment is sorted alphabetically by level within each category. If you're looking for a specific piece of equipment simply use CTRL + F to search by name.

A note about Bonus Stats: all Mythical gear has the following stat bonuses: physical mitigation, magical mitigation, critical hit chance, accuracy bonus and avoidance chance. In order to avoid making the guide twice as long as it already is, I am going to note here that all Mythical gear has bonuses that vary between 1.00% and 1.50% in all of these stats.

Relics

Level 25

Sapphire's Relic of Sorrow
Req. Level: 25
Magical Damage: 165
Health: 90
Mana: 10
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 18
Dexterity: 9
Agility: 18
Drops: Nightfall Bandit Dungeon

Talon's Emblem
Physical Damage: 165
Health: 90
Strength: 18
Intelligence: 9
Dexterity: 18
Agility: 9

Level 50

Archon's Relic
Magical Damage: 315
Health: 165
Strength: 17
Intelligence: 33
Dexterity: 33
Agility: 17
Drops: Dungeon of the Forsaken

Natureguard's Relic
Req. Level: 50
Physical Damage: 315
Strength: 33
Intelligence: 17
Dexterity: 17
Agility: 33

Primalist's Relic
Req. Level: 50
Physical Damage: 315
Strength: 33
Intelligence: 17
Dexterity: 33
Agility: 17

Revenant's Relic
Magical Damage: 315
Strength: 17
Intelligence: 33
Dexterity: 17
Agility: 33

Armor

Level 25

Ember's Armor of Flames
Health: 420
Mana: 20
Strength: 16
Intelligence: 31
Dexterity: 31
Agility: 16

Talon's Armor
Health: 420
Strength: 16
Intelligence: 16
Dexterity: 31
Agility: 31

Level 50

Archon's Armor
Health: 795
Strength: 28
Intelligence: 56
Dexterity: 56
Agility: 28

Natureguard's Armor
Strength: 56
Intelligence: 28
Dexterity: 28
Agility: 56

Primalist's Armor
Strength: 56
Intelligence: 28
Dexterity: 56
Agility: 28

Revenant's Armor
Strength: 28
Intelligence: 56
Dexterity: 28
Agility: 56

Accessories

Level 25

Bracelet of Force
Health: 255
Strength: 47
Intelligence: 24
Dexterity: 24
Agility: 47

Bracelet of Shadows
Health: 255
Strength: 24
Intelligence: 24
Dexterity: 47
Agility: 47

Level 50

Archon's Bracelet
Health: 480
Strength: 42
Intelligence: 84
Dexterity: 84
Agility: 42

Natureguard's Bracer
Strength: 84
Intelligence: 42
Dexterity: 42
Agility: 84

Primalist's Bracer
Strength: 84
Intelligence: 42
Dexterity: 84
Agility: 42

Revenant's Bracelet
Strength: 42
Intelligence: 84
Dexterity: 42
Agility: 84

Set List

For collectors, here is listed any equipment that comes in a set--relic, armor and accessory.

Level 25 Sets

Level 50 Sets

Archon
Natureguard
Primalist
Revenant

Locations by Zone

You'll no doubt have observed that each piece of equipment already has a drop location listed. Now for easy reference I will list what gear drops in which area so you can easily see where you need to go to find a specific piece of equipment.

Nightfall Bandit Dungeon
Level: 25
Mythical Gear:
Bracelet of Force
Bracelet of Shadows
Ember's Armor of Flames
Sapphire's Relic of Sorrow
Talon's Armor

Dungeon of the Forsaken
Level: 50
Mythical Gear:
Archon's Relic
Archon's Armor
Archon's Bracelet
Natureguard's Relic
Natureguard's Armor
Natureguard's Bracer
Primalist's Relic
Primalist's Armor
Primalist's Bracer
Revenant's Relic
Revenant's Armor
Revenant's Bracelet

FAQ

Credits
Flute - Data on Revenant's Relic, Archon's Relic, Revenant's Bracelet, Archon's Bracelet, Primalist's Bracer, suggestions on sorting.
Vevina - information on level 50 drop locations.

Update Log
4/20 - Guide set up, lists started.
Upcoming features: links, formatting, more data.

How You Can Help

As you can see, the guide as it stands is very incomplete. This is because I have not yet encountered most of the equipment listed so far; I copied it from current Trade Broker listings.

I am looking for the following information: any piece of equipment missing from the guide so far; the zone where it drops if not already listed, and the specific enemy it drops from, if you are 100% certain of the drop. If you're not sure that's fine; the stat data alone will be invaluable. But please do not give me any data you are not 100% sure on. Thank you!
Edited By Cymas on 4/22/2014 at 7:28 AM.
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 4/20/2014 at 9:08 AM Post #2
I never really tracked down what exactly drops what. Honestly, I think it's all random LOL.
Last night, whatshername Vierna/Shade dropped me Natureguard Relic. Others, maybe she would drop me other things from other sets.

At any rate, I'll just screenshot the items I have that you don't have.

Personally, I find grouping items by their set names (ie Primalist/Revenant/Archon, etc) more efficient than grouping them by equipment type (relic/armor/accessory), because you can then label the stats that each set name is focused on (all of the Primalist set is strength and dex, revenant is intelligence and agility, etc). This is easier to see as a set instead of piece by piece (but that's just me).
Cymas
Level 60
Posted: 4/20/2014 at 9:21 AM Post #3
Ah, but we won't know if it's random if we don't keep track. ;) And some items I am pretty sure only drop from certain enemies, which I do want to keep track of. I just have terrible luck with drops so I simply don't know yet.

The only reason I am not grouping by set names is because, well, I have no data on most of them. The lists will be sorted in multiple ways once the equipment list is complete. For now I'm just making sure I have it all somewhere. XD

Thanks you for contributing! I will add your name to the credits as soon as I am done adding to the lists. :)
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 4/20/2014 at 11:49 AM Post #4
Well, I'm prettyyy sure that the only true monster-dropped mythicals are all of the ones you have up already.

For lvl25, there's only those 6 items (Sapphire's Relic/Ember's Armor, Talon's Emblem/Armor, and Bracelet of Force/Shadow).

For lvl50, I can assure you the only mythicals are the Archon, Natureguard, Primalist, and Revenant sets. It's extremely safe to say that these drop from Dungeon of the Forsaken alone.

I don't count the equipment sold in the Ethernia Arena as mythical, but their stats do match that of mythicals.
Otherwise, your current list should be most up to date.

All you're missing now are what they drop from, and I'll try to keep track of who drops what when I go in next time.
Karenza
Level 70
High Warlord
Threads: 59
Posted: 4/20/2014 at 1:55 PM Post #5
Just wanted to chip in that for the level 50 mythicals, in the Dungeon of the Forsaken, the first two bosses (the ones behind puzzle doors) drop the accessories, the dark elf trio drops the armors, and the final boss drops the relics.

This was information that Krin himself stated, and here's the thread where he stated it for your reference. :3 He says it on the last post of the first page.
Cymas
Level 60
Posted: 4/20/2014 at 1:59 PM Post #6
Thank you, that is extremely helpful information! That's one of the reasons I've written so many guides, the information is out there but scattered all over the forums and impossible for newer players (like myself) to find easily.
SerenityEather
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 31
Posted: 9/26/2014 at 7:39 PM Post #7
I'm pretty sure that talon is the only one in the Nightfal Bandit Dungeon that drops Bracelet of Force and Bracelet of Shadows.

I've only gotten one of Sapphire's Relic of Sorrow, and that was from the enemy behind the third door (The one where you input 3 numbers)

I got a Talon's Emblem from the enemy behind the second door (The slider pezzle).

I don't know if the enemies that I've had drop the Sapphire's Relic and Talon's Emblem are the only ones or not. I've only gotten one drop of each.

But I've taken to writing them down.
The bracelets are the only ones I have several of, and I'm pretty sure those are only dropped by Talon.

Thanks for making this list!
I have a Talon's Armor, But I don't remember who dropped it.
I have got just one of Ember's Armor and it was dropped by the enemy behind the third door (Numeric door)

Edit
In Dungeon of the Forsaken, the Myconid Army(beyond the Puzzle door) just dropped me a Natureguard's Bracer.
Edited By MistDragon on 11/26/2014 at 9:27 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.