Forum Index > Breeding Discussion > Dream Breeding
Page 1 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Zeefie
Level 28
Threads: 1
Posted: 2/18/2013 at 11:56 PM Post #1
Hello, I'm Zee!
I'm new here and am just trying to keep track of my dream Sylvesties and my process to gaining them!
The first project I want to focus on is to collect one of every species however.

So far I have:

Aurleon: 1
Bulbori: 2
Draeyl: 1
Faelora: 2
Morkko: 1
Sylvorpa: 1
Vulnyx: 0
Qitari: 2
Zolnixi: 1

BREEDING
----
Goals
Dream Eater

Child One

Still trying to think up a name for her. I'm also going to do a genetic test soon. The colors are nice and now I just need to see if she's carrying anything at all.

Waking Life

Created the parents for this project!

Lucid Dream ♂ + Zindagi

They are both carriers for Spots and Tail Wisps.
So now I...
i. Let them age up
ii. Breed Lucid & Zindagi
iii. RESULTS
----

I'll post updates as I go along, especially if I feel that I'm getting closer to either of my dream guys. I'll also put up more goals as I get used to the site! Excited for this to unfold.

Also, if you have any suggestions or ideas to help me reach my goals (or just wanna chat) please post! I don't bite.

♥ Zeefie
Edited By 2554 on 2/22/2013 at 12:35 PM.
Bella1988
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 78
Posted: 2/19/2013 at 7:22 AM Post #2
For the faelora, you will probably need two enhanced essences, or you could make it with one enhanced essence and a greater mutator.
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 2/19/2013 at 8:18 AM Post #3
Quote From:
Originally Posted: 5/18/2024 at 8:06:50am

For the faelora, you will probably need two enhanced essences, or you could make it with one enhanced essence and a greater mutator.

You cannot mutate essence-generated pets, only captured pets.
Alfred
Level 60
Threads: 49
Posted: 2/19/2013 at 8:56 AM Post #4
If you would like I can give you a faelora. http://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=27205 I shall be breeding the same parents again and hopefully the hatching will look similar to this one. I know the colours are not what you are wanting but this one has both bone mask and fae dust so it may be a good start for you. Let me know if you are interested.
Zeefie
Level 28
Posted: 2/19/2013 at 10:25 AM Post #5
Quote From:

Quote From:

So, what exactly are the essences and is there a way to create these Sylvesties through JUST breeding?
Or is the only way with the essences?
Zeefie
Level 28
Posted: 2/19/2013 at 10:27 AM Post #6
Quote From:

If you would like I can give you a faelora. http://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=27205 I shall be breeding the same parents again and hopefully the hatching will look similar to this one. I know the colours are not what you are wanting but this one has both bone mask and fae dust so it may be a good start for you. Let me know if you are interested.

That would be so awesome, Alfred!
I am completely interested.
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 2/19/2013 at 2:45 PM Post #7
Quote From:

Quote From:

Quote From:

So, what exactly are the essences and is there a way to create these Sylvesties through JUST breeding?
Or is the only way with the essences?

Essences are items that are used to generate pets. There are regular (blue) and enhanced (purple) versions, where the regular yields 2 genotype points (you can make a 1-visible or 2-carrier pet) and the enhanced version yields 4 genotype points (a 2-visible, a 1-visible/2-carrier, or 4-carrier). You can completely customize what colors your generated pet can be and what genes/mutations you want on them. However, there's going to be a swing on the colors, so you won't always get the same color that you wanted (it may be a shade darker or lighter, for example).

You can create the Sylestis you planned to make through breeding, though how you find the PARENTS can be achieved in different ways. You can:
-make the pet via essence (pinpoints the genes and colors wanted, but essences are rare and expensive based on type)
-capture the pets in the wild
Or
-breed/buy the pets

Essences come from either nurturing pets, fighting pets in the wild, Jinxie's Jamboree, or from exceptional mission satchels. Such findings are very rare. You can also buy them in the trade broker.

Essences are NOT the only way to breed a desired pet, but are RECOMMENDED because of how you can choose the exact colors and genes you want for the parents and thus get closer the the target end pet's ideal look. c: sorry for all the caps, but it emphasizes my point.
Zeefie
Level 28
Posted: 2/19/2013 at 5:34 PM Post #8
Quote From:

Essences are items that are used to generate pets. There are regular (blue) and enhanced (purple) versions, where the regular yields 2 genotype points (you can make a 1-visible or 2-carrier pet) and the enhanced version yields 4 genotype points (a 2-visible, a 1-visible/2-carrier, or 4-carrier). You can completely customize what colors your generated pet can be and what genes/mutations you want on them. However, there's going to be a swing on the colors, so you won't always get the same color that you wanted (it may be a shade darker or lighter, for example).

You can create the Sylestis you planned to make through breeding, though how you find the PARENTS can be achieved in different ways. You can:
-make the pet via essence (pinpoints the genes and colors wanted, but essences are rare and expensive based on type)
-capture the pets in the wild
Or
-breed/buy the pets

Essences come from either nurturing pets, fighting pets in the wild, Jinxie's Jamboree, or from exceptional mission satchels. Such findings are very rare. You can also buy them in the trade broker.

Essences are NOT the only way to breed a desired pet, but are RECOMMENDED because of how you can choose the exact colors and genes you want for the parents and thus get closer the the target end pet's ideal look. c: sorry for all the caps, but it emphasizes my point.

Wow, thank you so much Flute. That helped me a lot. I think I may try and find the right parents with genes that can provide an offspring similar to the desired Sylvesties. It will take a lot of work though.
Hey, and maybe I'll come across an Essence along the way!
Alfred
Level 60
Threads: 49
Posted: 2/19/2013 at 8:56 PM Post #9

Okay great then, you will be able to buy it from me for 1g in a few days. I'll even give it a boost to strength or intelligence if you like. :3 If you have any other breeding plans and think any of my pets can help don't be afraid to ask and I'll lower the price.
Edited By 404 on 2/19/2013 at 8:58 PM.
Zeefie
Level 28
Posted: 2/19/2013 at 10:13 PM Post #10
Quote From:

Okay great then, you will be able to buy it from me for 1g in a few days. I'll even give it a boost to strength or intelligence if you like. :3 If you have any other breeding plans and think any of my pets can help don't be afraid to ask and I'll lower the price.

Oh gosh, you're too kind!
I'll make sure to check back in a few days, but do you think you could message me when its available?
I'm gonna check through your stables now. I really appreciate it!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.