Forum Index > Battle Discussion > need help leveling battle pets
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Rosette
Level 61
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 3
Posted: 4/4/2024 at 6:28 PM Post #1
It's been a really long time since I was on this site and I don't know where the best place to level my pets is. My party are all level 61 and I am having trouble in dungeon of the forsaken. My slot 1 pet gets his rear handed to him every battle. Can someone help me figure it out?
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 84
Posted: 4/4/2024 at 7:30 PM Post #2
assuming here your team is Safiya, Cardi, and Shougo

> Two Tank elements (Shadow, Earth)
> all pets have 3 HP profs
> some Okay equip setups, some suboptimal

Okay, since you said 'he', it'd be Shougo who is the Tank?
Generally okay, but with no Agi points and no Healer or Buffer support him, his Leeching Strike won't really be able to compensate damage taken easily.
Assassin gear like he has is good, or the lg gear types Warden or Tidal Lord

Cardi, being Fire, should preferably be proffed as 2int/1dex or 3int, and equipped with Evoker gear or lg gear type Pyromancer
(and you can tell it's been a long time since you were on the site! that is some old gear! That's pre-gear revamp gear! Don't see that often anymore)

I'd suggest swapping Safiya to being Light Healer with 3int profs. Gear Illusionist or Evoker, or lg gears pyromancer or lightbringer

Technically, leveling between lv60 and 65 is best done in seasonal festival zones since those level match to the highest level in your team.
Astryl's Tranquility can be used though it's not great and obviously falls behind as you level more.
The top section of the lost grove only has single-enemy mobs, which can be useful for earlier grinding there
Edited By Scathreoite on 4/4/2024 at 7:31 PM.
Rosette
Level 61
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 3
Posted: 4/4/2024 at 9:44 PM Post #3
Thank you so much for your in depth response! You pegged my party perfectly and Shougo is the one I was talking about. I followed your suggestions on changing the profs of Safiya and Cardi. So I guess now all thats left is to attempt to grind in Astryl's Tranquility or even Lost Grove because I'm still in stage 1 of the progression!
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 84
Posted: 4/4/2024 at 9:50 PM Post #4
LG grinding obviously also helps in that you'll start getting rank exp for attacks, and getting LG items, such as spritely branches and empty bottles that you'll be able to use for barracks construction and in the barracks once it's built, and lg equips (which are just generally better than most non-lg equips)

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.