Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Candela
Level 74
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 58
Posted: 1/28/2024 at 10:35 AM Post #1
Candela's Art Shop ^-^

I just discovered some drawings from last year, which I had done for some friends and family members. As I thought I could draw some more, the idea of a Art Shop on Sylestia came out :D

About Candy's Shop:
Will be open, as long as I'm active on Sylestia
Drawings take time between 1 day and 4 days
I never learned how to shade, so I just do uncolored and colored without shadings
I draw animals from the following species:
- Wolves
- Horses (Unicorns, Pegasus and Alicorns)
- Cats (look a bit as lions)
- Snakes
- Dragons & Wywerns
- Griffins

Examples (all examples are from Deviantart, where I'm 1Gsi72):
will upload of every animal a photo, so you can see, if you like the artstyle or not
*will be uploaded*
Wolf:

Cat:
currently none

Dragon/Wywern:

Horse/Unicorn/Pegasus/Alicorn:

Griffin:

Snake:
(need to take new photo, old one is bad)

Prices:
Free! Well as my artwork isn't "that" good as others, I decided to make it for free! I enjoy drawing each character with their own background and name, each character individual! If you want any specific information to your character, just note that down and I'll include that too ^-^

Kinds of Drawings:
Sketch (only with lead pencil)
Artline (overlined with fineliner)
Colored (Artline and colors)

Currently 0/3 slots open (If I have more time, I'll add new slots)
-
-
-
Waiting List: (You can pre-order, as soon as a slot is open, you'll be the next)

If you're interested, then please fill out this form:
User ID:
What animal do you want to buy? (max 2) (Wolf, Cat, Dragon/Wywern, Horse/Unicorn/Pegasus/Alicorn, Griffin or Snake)
Do you want a position? (y/n)
Do you want specific colors/color pallets? (y/n)
Do you want a name? (If you want, I'll choose a name by myself..)
Do you want a backgroundstory? (y/n)
Do you want an item for the animal?(y/n)

If you don't like the animal, you can ask for a free reroll and I'll draw you a new one of the same species. The rerolled animals can be found here and are free to adopt! :
Edited By Candela on 2/4/2024 at 3:06 PM.
Candela
Level 74
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 1/29/2024 at 12:56 PM Post #2
bump :D - I just changed the prices to 0 and it's free for everyone!
Lovelylittlelulu
Level 56
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 46
Posted: 2/3/2024 at 12:46 AM Post #3
Hi Candy!! I am NOT very active anymore, stuff irl has been really crazy. So sorry! I miss y'all!

User ID:
What animal do you want to buy? wolf
Do you want a position? n
Do you want specific colors/color pallets? maybe just a grey wolf, with no bright colors. like a real wolf in the wild.
Do you want a name for it? you can pick! (i know you're good at naming)
Do you want an item for the animal? could you do foresty things around it/and or behind it?
Tip(totally optional!): would you like an avatar item? I have a good amount. what kind of items were you looking for?

TYSM Candy!!!!
Candela
Level 74
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 2/4/2024 at 2:55 PM Post #4
Hi Lulu! I can understand you, I'm not that active anymore too, since stuff irl for me also got harder.. I miss ya too!

Thank you for your order! I'll try my best to draw you a cool wolf! I'll start today and I'll be in around 2 days finished! Can't wait to show it to you :D
And sure! I can try adding some things on the wolf , like flowers, specific markings (if it's part of a tribe) and I can think of other things too
And of course! (I love avatar items hehe) and you can maybe pm me a list of avatar items, when I'm finished, so we can see, how much worth the drawing is (as I don't draw that well as others..)

No problem! As I said, I'll try the best to draw you a really cool wolf! <3
Draculina
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Threads: 4
Posted: 2/4/2024 at 3:48 PM Post #5
Hi, while I'm not making an order, I just wanted to say that your artwork is honestly rather pretty and unique!
You have your own unique style, and while you may not see it, I think your artwork, while likely still evolving and improving, is just as nice as a lot of the other art others have done on here, especially given everyone has their own unique style, and others have their own taste in what they find attractive.

I just wanted to post this since I saw your comment in the first post that your artwork isn't as nice as others, and honestly, I don't think that's the case. You have a lot of potential, and your art is honestly very unique and I find it quite cute. ^-^
Candela
Level 74
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 2/4/2024 at 4:34 PM Post #6
Hi! Thank you for you kind words!
You might ave right, that everyone has an unique style and definitely I'm working on improving my art. I actually started a year ago with drawing this Characters and as I don't have that much time, I never really could improve that.. I was thinking of starting shading, since, that makes for example animals look really cool and sometimes even real!

At some points, I have the feeling, that everyone else is doing better than me in artworks, but as you said, I can improve my art. I think, I just have to learn a lot of things in the world of art, consolidate my artistic style and find my style..
Your words made me think about the art and you just gave me the motivation, to really start improving me art! ^-^

(Sorry, if there are mistakes of any kind, my brain just doesen't work properly at Midnight xD)

This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.