Players 2,265 410
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,279,552 1,989
Generated 657,198 169
Captured 1,195,700 619
Bred 6,426,559 1,201
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > General Discussion > So, on the subject of sculpting? (Aka he...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Tomoejo
Level 75
Omniscient Gardener
Threads: 6
Posted: 8/24/2023 at 3:30 PM Post #1
I'm guessing probably everyone else knows the answer since I haven't seen any other questions (LOL).
Also apologies to Krin since he tried to explain to me and I am still a bit confused.

During the spring festival, I managed to grow my seeds quite quickly, but the sculptures are going so slowly it's starting to get stressful.

I am not sure if it something I am doing wrong (I am using sculpt agents on them whenever I have them available), or if it is just a much slower process - but at this rate I'm not sure they'll ever all be finished.

Been trying for the fundle but not even one regular sculpture has reached completion yet. It has been more than a week for some of them.

The only sculptures that have reached completion with the bonus tiers are those I used quick dry on. None of the others stay high enough quality for long enough to build bonus.

I understand the theory of it, but there's only so much I can do on my own. In spring it didn't feel this difficult. Help? I have so many more catas to try and use, but I'm afraid to try and start anything since the others won't finish :'(

I don't usually post threads except for trading so if this is the wrong place, Krin, I apologise again.
Wistirio
Level 75
Fairy Sous Chef
Threads: 40
Posted: 8/24/2023 at 6:39 PM Post #2
If I recall correctly, summer fest is the only fest without auto-progression on sculptures. (I could be wrong though, I know definitively that spring & fall fest have auto-prog)
So you have to constantly take care of your sculptures, otherwise they don't progress. (They need care approximately every hour)
I'll do my best to help you out c:
Edited By SoMuchForStardust on 8/24/2023 at 6:44 PM.
Tomoejo
Level 75
Omniscient Gardener
Threads: 6
Posted: 8/24/2023 at 11:48 PM Post #3
I see.

I know Krin said something about them needing to be kept at a certain quality to gain the bonus stats, but I hadn't perceived that there was no natural progression. That explains why I've been struggling, because
It's been really difficult even just keeping the quality up.

Also, thank you for your help on sculpting them! I mostly lurk here so have been trying to do it on my own. I think maybe that is part of the problem, though. It seems to be much more a community event than the seed nurturing because of this, so maybe I should have posted sooner. I just didn't know if that would be all right.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.