Players 2,378 347
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,249,188 796
Generated 656,304 9
Captured 1,190,741 49
Bred 6,402,048 738
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Player Guides > purple plus mark on random pets, no noti...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Floridavulture
Level 63
The Perfectionist
Threads: 28
Posted: 8/17/2023 at 8:30 AM Post #1
i habe no clue whaf rhe buttins on the bittim if the pets mean i can guess some but thus purple + confuses me soooo much, ANY HELP on what this is would be amasinf, i reallt want ro knw what all those bhttons are at the bottom if my pets so i can grt to know this sites pet/profile system better. i can tip anybodu who answers first 100g for the help and taking time out if your day tomreply to me ans firgue this out with me
Draculina
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Threads: 4
Posted: 8/17/2023 at 2:06 PM Post #2
- When lit up like this, it means the pet has been knocked unconscious and is recovering.

- When lit up like this, it means the pet is a part of your party pets.

- When lit up like this, it means the pet is away on a mission.

- When lit up like this, it means the pet has a Proficiency Point available. Pets gain proficiency points at levels 0, 30, 60, 65, 70, and 75.

- Represents the Element the pet has been assigned. When grayed out like this, it means the pet hasn't been assigned an element. When lit up, it'll have an icon that matches the Element the pet had assigned.

- When lit up like this, it means the pet(Female only), has recently been bred and is on a breeding cool down.

- When lit up like this, it means the pet is for sale.

- When lit up like this, it means the pet, for a price, is able to be bred with.

You don't need to give me a 100g for helping btw, I'm just happy to be able to explain. ^^
Edited By Draculina on 8/17/2023 at 2:08 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.