Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 27
Posted: 10/4/2014 at 1:25 PM Post #41
Name: Jubal
Sex: Male
Species: Faun (Ibex)
Student or Staff: Student
Preferred weapon: Prefers music to fighting, can use his hard head and horns to bowl people over, has very strong kicks. Isn't very good with held weapons.
History: Was raised mainly with maternal relatives and other young fauns in a secluded mountain area. Was often bullied by other fauns his age for various reasons, appearance, personality, and general skill in activities included. His mother and aunts realized that if he were to join a group of his mainly male peers when he reached early maturity he would be hurt or possibly even killed. Instead they decided given his intellect, he would be well suited to Mythos High, where he might make something more of himself.
Personality: Cautious because of typical interactions with peers in the past, but very sweet and typically cheerful despite it. Enjoys being in the presence of other people, but is a bit awkward around them. Is reluctant to talk about things he enjoys since he's never had a good response to it.
Human form (N/A for Humaniod class): Skin is tan with dark hair, also on the chubby side. (Also, obviously, lower half is a goat.)
Monster form: Although his horns aren't that big yet.
Other: Very artistic, mostly musical. Enjoys singing and woodwinds especially as well as drums and lutes, is slowly learning about more modern kinds of music. Thinks it is what he would like to do in life. Demisexual. Really likes cooking, it relaxes him and lets him make others happy. Has a very slow build on temper but if you manage to make him angry it can have devastating consequences. Enjoys games, especially make believe and strategy. In situations where he feels at ease he will be very silly and playful.

(And fruit salad!)

Okay is anyone else having trouble with his human form picture, or just me? I can't view it here or on the site I got it from at least in the big style. Is my computer just really weird or what??
Edited By Entropy on 10/4/2014 at 9:22 PM.
Kitsumetails
Level 60
The Artistic
Threads: 18
Posted: 10/4/2014 at 4:27 PM Post #42
Awesome! Accepted!
Marmar26
Level 16
Threads: 0
Posted: 10/4/2014 at 6:59 PM Post #43
Name: Duskrade
Species:cerberus
Student or Staff:animal class teacher
Preferred weapon:teeth
History:he lived a life away from most people since they would all run away in fear once they know what he is and he never meet his parents but he doesn't really care anymore. He found this place when he was still small and grew up here and he decided he would be a teacher here since he looked up to his teachers when he was little.
Personality:stoic and quiet
Human form (N/A for Humaniod class):
Monster form:
Other:
Edited By Marmar26 on 10/5/2014 at 1:38 PM.
Donmino
Level 70
Guardian of the Realm
Threads: 74
Posted: 10/4/2014 at 7:25 PM Post #44
Well, that's kind of a downer :c

Ah well. I'll follow the rp thread itself, it sounds super interesting~
Kitsumetails
Level 60
The Artistic
Posted: 10/4/2014 at 7:45 PM Post #45
Wonderful Accepted!
Kitsumetails
Level 60
The Artistic
Posted: 10/4/2014 at 7:47 PM Post #46
Ok, if you have any questions, ask me.
Donmino
Level 70
Guardian of the Realm
Threads: 74
Posted: 10/4/2014 at 8:20 PM Post #47
........no I have no self control I'm gonna join anyway ajshakjfnrf

Name: Zamara
Species: Naga <3
Student or Staff: Student, humanoid class.
Preferred weapon: He typically wields four short blades - one per arm.
History: While his past is not something he discusses frequently, a few vague details are known: he grew up wealthy, courtesy of his family's sizeable treasure hoard, and decided to attend Mythos High for reasons of his own (much to his parents' disappointment - they'd had a different school in mind for him.) His was a very traditional family, so he's had some experience in ancient techniques of music and swordplay, and is passable at both.
Personality: Put shortly, Zamara is someone with his own agenda. Something about him is kind of mysterious, and he tends to make others uneasy. He doesn't care much for teachers, tends to do his own thing during class, and rarely pays attention - this results in a predictably low set of class scores. His respect is difficult to earn. Once you've won his respect, however, he makes an incredibly loyal ally, and will never let you down, regardless of the circumstances. He's a slippery fellow and prefers talking himself out of bad situations, rather than fighting.
Human form (N/A for Humaniod class):
Monster form: (Image is clickable for credit <3)

(add another set of arms though)
Other: He doesn't much care for fruit salad. All of the fruits get all mixed together and then they taste icky :c He's toyed with the idea of dropping out of school altogether. Also, he has four arms. Have I mentioned that yet?
Entropy
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 10/4/2014 at 9:16 PM Post #48
Hey, I don't want to bring anyone down but given the information on Mythos I think Duskrade has been made too old. It said that for most of his life Mythos was a solitary dragon, even assuming he's 5999 (as you said his age was in the 5000s) with Duskrade being 4500 that still puts Mythos at only 1499 when Duskrade was born, and assuming he started attending school when he was young (if we're assuming all these creatures reach maturity at about the same time, which I think we are?) That would make Mythos only into his early 1500s at that time, which would not be most of his life solitary if the school was around that long. So I think either someone's age needs to be adjusted, or the timing on the school founding needs to be adjusted.

(I'm sorry if I'm being really controlling here that just kind of bugs me?? :x)
Entropy
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 10/4/2014 at 9:44 PM Post #49
Also sorry to eat up your thread with so many comments, but will this be our only chance to make characters, or will it be possible to have others at a later point? Because I kind of want to see how well I'm able to deal with two before I try to insert a third, but if I only get this chance to make characters I might just go for it from the start anyway. (Side line to that: Could we drop/donate characters if we don't have farther interest in them or feel we can't keep up with their demands?)
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 20
Posted: 10/5/2014 at 12:29 AM Post #50
I have the same question as Entropy: Could we drop/donate characters if we don't have farther interest in them or feel we can't keep up with their demands?

I was kinda wondering if I am allowed to drop one character and make a new one. I'm not really liking one of the characters I created, and was hoping I could replace her with a new character. If you don't want that, and it's too late to change/replace the character, it's fine.

EDIT: Sorry if I pinged you Entropy. I pinged Kitsume too, but didn't know I pinged you accident. Sorry.
Edited By DreamDee on 10/5/2014 at 12:31 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 21, 22, 23
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.