Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > Mythos High
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 21, 22, 23 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Entropy
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 27
Posted: 10/3/2014 at 7:22 PM Post #31
Don't mean to be pushy, but what about how much time we'd have to spend?

(And also I don't know, I was kind of planning more than that.)
Kitsumetails
Level 60
The Artistic
Threads: 18
Posted: 10/3/2014 at 7:31 PM Post #32
What do you mean?
Entropy
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 10/3/2014 at 7:33 PM Post #33
I mean, would I need to be checking it all the time to keep up with things and having people get mad at me if I didn't, or could I pop in at my leisure and do what I want, and not have to worry too much about it.
Kitsumetails
Level 60
The Artistic
Posted: 10/3/2014 at 7:35 PM Post #34
Mmm, it just depends. If you wish to play a teacher, you may want to keep an eye on the thread. Otherwise, just make sure someone (or just ask me- PM or Ping) tells you whats happening when you come in.
Entropy
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 10/3/2014 at 7:37 PM Post #35
Hmm. I think I could work with that.

Question: You said other random staff would be things like fae and such. Would a naiad be required to be faculty?
Kitsumetails
Level 60
The Artistic
Posted: 10/3/2014 at 7:43 PM Post #36
Name: Severus
Species: Naga
Student or Staff: Student, Humanoid class.
Preferred weapon: A dagger.
History: Lived alone for several years, like an animal. Only when he reached 14 did he search out the school.
Personality: Shy and awkward, prefers to avoid contact with anyone.
Human form (N/A for Humaniod class):
Monster form:

Hair style:
Other: None
Kitsumetails
Level 60
The Artistic
Posted: 10/3/2014 at 7:49 PM Post #37
Not required- but if you were to make a miscellaneous staff member, they would have to be of the like species. (Faes, naiads, etc.)

But no, any type of mythological creature can be a student (age pending, of course, we can't have an old character attending school.)
Entropy
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 10/4/2014 at 12:19 AM Post #38
Name: Kenda
Sex: Female
Species: Naiad
Student or Staff: Student
Preferred weapon: Has tiny, needle sharp teeth and long claws on both feet and hands, usually fights with these. Is able to wield daggers, and to some extent a sword, but is not comfortable with either.
History: Was born in a secluded lake in a national park, and was taught almost exclusively by her mother on all matters. Occasionally saw humans but was never seen by them. A large corporation eventually bought the rights to her lake as a controlled dumping ground, and it became polluted, as she was young she was able to adjust and survive, but her mother was not as strong, having lived a long life. Her mother told her of the school, that she would be safe there, if only for another year, and that they would give her a place to be in the world.
Personality: Very private person who prefers either total solitude or seclusion in nature. Is a bit skittish as she is easily startled by loud noises, and dislikes confrontation as well as close proximity to others. Soft spoken but can be quite immovable if she decides to engage in debate or other disagreements. Contemptuous of humans, technology, pollution, and societal norms. Has a soft spot for other creatures she considers weak, fragile, or wounded in some way. Doesn't think much of herself and will go out of her way to help those she considers good and deserving.
Human form (N/A for Humaniod class):
Monster form: Also has webbing between toes and feet, as well as rather fin like ears.
Other: Is flummoxed by most forms of physical contact and will therefore try to avoid it. Pansexual. Flat out refuses to eat any cooked food, especially meats. Usually only eats raw fish, and some vegetables she is familiar with. Thinks sugar tastes terrible. Does not deal well with arid temperatures or salt. Doesn't really get the concept of "bathing" or some other hygiene related issues, and sometimes doesn't smell especially pleasant. (Think fishy.) Has excellent night vision, and is a bit more resistant to stabs/scrapes/general trauma because her skin is faintly scaly. A very logical, analytic thinker as well as quite intelligent. Poorly motivated to do well in school because of her confusion with what her purpose is going to be in life now. (Never considered it before.)

(I have another student in mind, but I'm polishing his identity up at the moment. Thought I'd post the one I had thought through first.)

Also fruit salad!
Edited By Entropy on 10/4/2014 at 9:23 PM.
Donmino
Level 70
Guardian of the Realm
Threads: 74
Posted: 10/4/2014 at 3:34 AM Post #39
That sounds ideal <3 I've always found it much easier to respond to paragraphs than brief, nondescriptive sentences that give me nothing to work with, aha. I'll see about having a formal application in by the end of tomorrow c:
Kitsumetails
Level 60
The Artistic
Posted: 10/4/2014 at 9:20 AM Post #40
Accepted! Very interesting and in-depth. Can't wait to see you roleplaying in action :D
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 21, 22, 23
This Page loaded in 0.015 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.