Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > The Night's Shadow
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Waterheart
Level 60
Threads: 25
Posted: 1/29/2013 at 6:53 PM Post #1
My roleplay on another site died and i must roleplay.

"The wind is blowing hard and it feels like ice. Where are you? What happened? you don't remember anything, not even your name. It's freezing you need to find shelter.
A man with dark brown hair and grey eyes seems to appear out of nowhere "Hi" he says handing you a jacket "Kim sent me to find you. we'd better get back to camp before the storm hits" Kim? who's Kim. who is this man. yet what else can you do but follow?"

"Of course this probably inst exactly what happened to you but its defenetly what happened to me."

"We don't know when it started exactly, Kim was alone for a long time and then she found Talon when she learned to tell when someone appeared. We think people are being taken here form another world, another plain of existence, but we cant really be sure. Kim founded the group known as The Night's Shadow or Shadow for short. its main goal is to protect the people who show up in the world and teach them to use there powers. It doesn't always work out. It wasn't until the group had grown fairly large that we discovered other groups some with not such kind causes as our own. it was then that we began to use our powers to fight not just the monsters that lurk in this world but our own people as well. they started it"

"our people have many traditions one of which is that when you come to us without a name you need to earn one. kind strange really I wound up with the name Hunter because I was always the best hunter we had, at finding people and food."

"people come to us at all ages everyone has at least one magical talent thought they do not often discover them right away"

"well welcome to The Night's Shadow I suppose you'r always free to leave as long as Kim doesn't think you'll run off to our enemys. If you see something glowing and green moving about in the grass walk the other way it'll likely eat you if you don't.....I don't think that there is anything else you need to know......Oh ya sometimes people get more powers after completing some dangerous task Kim says you can't have more than two powers without 'earning them' whatever that means, she has three. this world is called Atlantis by the way.... that's just what it feels like it wants to be called"

"The leaders form a counsel which advises Kim (no i'm not one of them and i wouldn't want to be )

Night's Shadow

Leader: Kim
Scout Leader: Talon
Scouts: open
Warrior Leader: open
Warriors: open
Hunter leader: Blake
Hunters: Hunter, open
Healer leader: Roxanna
Healers: open

Form

Name:
Position:
Power:
General age:
Other:

Rules
No god modding (duh)
Have fun
don't bug people about there spelling unless you really cant tell what they'er trying to say or the spell your charry's name wrong over and over again.
No killing someone's charry without asking
Do NOT ever roleplay someone else's charry
Have fun
I think thats it
Edited By 210 on 3/11/2013 at 6:38 PM.
Waterheart
Level 60
Posted: 1/29/2013 at 6:57 PM Post #2
Name: Kim
Description: silver hair and green/gold eyes
Position: Leader
Power: shape-shift, phase-shift, and sense when people come to Atlantis and where they are
Other: She founded The Nights Shadow

Name: Talon
Description: Dark brown hair and grey eyes
Position: Scout leader
Power: teleportation though he cant go very far
Other: Kim's best friend

Name: Hunter
Description: Dusty blond hair and brown eyes
Position: Hunter
Power: He's not quite sure though he's very good at finding things
Other: Joined Kim's group when he first came to Atlantis.
Edited By 210 on 1/29/2013 at 7:02 PM.
Axiothea
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 13
Posted: 2/19/2013 at 8:10 AM Post #3
Not sure if anything has been started or if you have already started.

Name: Roxanna
Description: Roxanna was born in Boulder Colorado and lived there until she was ripped from her world. She is about 5'9" and has a slightly toned build; her brown and pink hair falls in curls down past her shoulders. She is half English and half Japanese. She is only 29 but she is already a Doctor, she studied at the University of Colorado Denver and she specialized in pediatrics. She loves children and cannot wait to have her own..but doesn't look like that will ever happen now.

Position: Healer Leader
Power: Can heal by touch from mild to serve wounds. Was a pediatric doctor before she was stolen from her world so she can also perform traditional medical tasks, including triage surgery.
General age: 29
Other:
Strengths: Her dedication to fellow humans, her strong healing abilities
Weakness: Her obsessive compulsion tends to drive others crazy as it is severe and overwhelming. Her fear of getting emotionally hurt keeps her distant from people.
Edited By 2415 on 2/19/2013 at 8:11 AM.
Waterheart
Level 60
Posted: 2/19/2013 at 6:08 PM Post #4
i haven't started your the first person to join (other than me) just keep in mind that while she can still have some of the skills she learned before coming to Atlantis she cant remember anything none of them can.

Accepted
Axiothea
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/20/2013 at 2:08 AM Post #5
Quote From:
Originally Posted: 5/15/2024 at 4:35:28am

i haven't started your the first person to join (other than me) just keep in mind that while she can still have some of the skills she learned before coming to Atlantis she cant remember anything none of them can.

Accepted

Thank you for accepting and I will be sure to remember that.
Waterheart
Level 60
Posted: 2/20/2013 at 9:00 AM Post #6
when we get another person we'll start i think even if not all the spots have someone
Axiothea
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/22/2013 at 6:44 AM Post #7
Okies, sounds good to me.
Waterheart
Level 60
Posted: 3/4/2013 at 8:40 AM Post #8
no one is joining
Peparoshi
Level 28
Threads: 2
Posted: 3/9/2013 at 9:57 PM Post #9
Name: Echo
Description: slightly curly, black hair and reddish eyes
Position: being everyone's annoying little sister they never had
Power: read people's emotions and sense what they're about to do
General age: 7 (and a half, she says )
Other: Echo was born in Detroit Michigan and was orphaned at 5 years old since her mom died of cancer and has been bouncing around from foster home to foster home

well, what do you think?
Waterheart
Level 60
Posted: 3/11/2013 at 8:46 AM Post #10
accepted but remember she cant remember her past.
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.