Forum Index > Breeding Discussion > 2vis white/blue lupora project
Page 1 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Hamtigers
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 3
Posted: 8/22/2013 at 3:03 PM Post #1
Hello, thanks for taking an interest in my humble project! I've been playing for less than a week, so I wanted to keep my first breeding project simple! (Plus, I happen to like my 2vis design more than my 4vis design of the same inspiration)
I am a new user and will be looking to sell the offspring but I don't know what the going price on Lupora would be, so I will be looking for price suggestions as well!

both carrying mystic ribbon and feathered wings.
All unused genes/mutations were left pure white.

Here's the result for my personal offspring:

My inspiration was vocaloid Kaito, but because I went for the plain design it also counts as a generic angel design.
For my personal desires I am after a male, but I am also considering keeping a female for myself in case I decide to "upgrade" this to a higher vis project in the future. I will only keep a female for myself if it is after all other reservations have been filled.

Both failed children and successful ones will be sold, but successful 2vis will be by reservation only(unless someone reserves a specific gender, in which case extras will obviously be up for sale). If I run out of 2vis reservations I will stop breeding this pair until a new reservation occurs. If they go for a month with no new 2vis reservations I will consider selling the pair.

I'm also saving up diamonds for an exceptional genetic test kit since I have future projects planned.
Current diamonds: 480/1500
donators:

[[contest moved to third post]]
Edited By Hamtigers on 4/9/2014 at 10:02 PM.
Hamtigers
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/22/2013 at 3:03 PM Post #2
2vis is 10k
1 vis + 1 carry is 6k
a 1vis is 5k
a 2-carry is 2k, duplicates are released
1 carries are released
children that show/carry nothing are released

Pricing changes are due to the lack of sales and my desire to clean up my stables.

Reservations:
((my personal 2vis male has been born!))
Talyn - 2vis female - Filled
Copperfangs - 2vis male - Filled

Lilithen - 3gp or less child of choice (contest prize) - Filled

SINCE ALL RESERVATIONS HAVE BEEN FILLED, BREEDING FOR THIS PROJECT IS OVER, ONCE THE LAST FEW HAVE BEEN TESTED THEY WILL BE ADDED TO THE THREAD BUT THAT IS IT

FOR SALE:

2 carry children
Price: 2000 gold
(duplicates are immediately released)

1vis children
Price: 5000 gold
(these are what you see, no carries)

1vis+1carry children
Price: 6000 gold

Children from alt mother:
Children from a different mother, a 5 carry that overlaps on the two traits. Basically throwing these in for fun: their colors won't be as nice but I'm sure the kids would make for fun breeders. can not be reserved:
CEASED BREEDING FROM THIS MOTHER
500 gold for no-show or less than 3 carries
1k for 3 or more carries but no vis
2k for 1vis, regardless of extra carries
5k for 2vis, regardless of carries

Shows Mystic Ribbon, carries Lunar Runes and Feathered Wings

Shows Feathered Wings, carries Harlequin, Lunar Runes, and Mystic Ribbon

Shows Mystic ribbon, carries Hyena Markings and Feathered Wings

shows Mystic ribbon, carries Hyena Markings and Feathered Wings
Edited By Hamtigers on 4/15/2014 at 12:44 PM.
Hamtigers
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/22/2013 at 3:04 PM Post #3
Misc Post

Mini-contest: Name the parents!
Make suggestions in this thread for the parents, either paired or individually.
Make sure to specify which gender each name is for.
One person may suggest up to 6 names. (a pair counts as 2 names still)
In the event of duplicate suggestions, the older post has priority. Unless they were posted within 5 minutes of each other, a duplicate name is essentially a forfeit entry. I will be listing suggestions in this post for convenience of the participants.
September 6th, 5PM Sylestia time is the deadline for names. If no one participates by this time I will close the contest and come up with my own names.

+If I select one name, each person with a winning name will get the first "failed" children, regardless of carry/vis/gender.
     +If I select a pair of names from one person, said person can choose whether they want the first two "failed" children or if they want to hold out for a child that is worth 3 GP or less. If I fill all reservations/donation rewards before you pick a child, you have to pick from one of the already existing children. In a case where they all sold, the next child with at least a 2GP value will be given to you by default.

The bolded nameset is the winner I have chosen! Congratulations to Lilithen!

NAME SUGGESTIONS THUS FAR
Male name/Female name - suggestor
Frost/Ice - Talyn
Frost/Snow - Talyn
Ice/Snow - Talyn
Taishi/Yuki - Lilithen
Makoto/Demiyah - Lilithen
Kazuya/Miyuki - Lilithen
Edited By 7578 on 9/8/2013 at 5:34 PM.
Talyn
Level 67
Trickster
Threads: 181
Posted: 8/23/2013 at 1:55 AM Post #4
@Hamtigers,

Frost and Ice?
Snow and Frost?
Snow and Ice?
Snow would probably be the female's name, Frost probably the male, Ice could be either.

Can I request a 2-vis male? ^^

As a heads up, Exceptional Testing Kits are NOT tradable. Everyone must purchase their own. I learned this by trying to lend mine out to someone. It's better to ask for a diamond donation and keep a tally of how much you need left, like this : 0/1500

Breeding projects seem to sell for around 10k-15k for 2vis from what I've seen.
Edited By 3648 on 8/23/2013 at 1:57 AM.
Hamtigers
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/23/2013 at 5:19 PM Post #5
@Talyn,

thanks for the heads up about the test kit, I will amend that section of my post. I'll figure out what sort of rewards are appropriate for diamond amounts once I get a better feel for the diamond/gold economy here.
Added your reservation spot and name suggestions as well. Hopefully I interpreted what you said about the genders correctly
Talyn
Level 67
Trickster
Threads: 181
Posted: 8/24/2013 at 12:12 AM Post #6
@Hamtigers,

Thank you for the reservation. And you got the names right. ^^
Lilithen
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 5
Posted: 8/25/2013 at 12:17 AM Post #7
@ Hamtigers

Male / Female names

Taishi / Yuki - Taishi means ambition. Yuki means snow or to bring good luck.
Makoto / Demiyah - Makoto means sincere, honest. Demiyah (Deh-mee-ya) means sacred one.
Kazuya / Miyuki - Kazuya means peaceful one. Miyuki means silence of deep snow.

They are all Japanese names and they are all names I already knew that all came to mind for this awesome design. Your mention of Kaito had a little something to do with the whole Japanese theme, but I thought you might enjoy it if you liked Japanese things.

I will have to keep watch over this since I would love to have one of these guys. However, I will have to wait to reserve until you settle on a price and I can't be much help in that area since I am pretty new on here myself.
Hamtigers
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/26/2013 at 2:01 AM Post #8
@Lilithen,

future note: you need the comma for the ping to work!

Thank you for your contribution to the names, it's more fun with more ideas being thrown around. They have been added to the list. Just so people know, I'm avoiding speaking about my opinion on the names thus far so people don't get discouraged or glean an unfair advantage by seeing my reaction to other suggestions.

Sorry that I don't have prices set up (though I don't plan for them to be unreasonable, the 2vis will probably be somewhere in the price range Talyn mentioned and definitely not above it.). I hope to have them figured out by the time they reach adults though and if you want I can ping you when I have my prices decided! Problem is I'm having troubles finding other Lupora-related threads to reference for figuring out the price on them.

138 song Kaito playlist built up over a few years? I swear I don't have a problem
Lilithen
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 5
Posted: 8/26/2013 at 3:43 PM Post #9
@Hamtigers,

Aw, well you taught me something I did not know then!

You're welcome and it is a much more fun idea to have a little game out of finding names than searching or thinking of one yourself. I would not expect you to give hints out of what name you like best as well since that would be hinting at who might or night not win. Would also discourage others to join in also if that were to happen, which would be a shame in this case.

No it is fine and feel free to ping me when you settle on a price. It does seem like most projects do sell for around that price if a lot of people want the outcome so it would not be to steep. For this I would not think it would be either overall, but right now I have to gain my money back up since I went a little spend happy one day. Should not take long since I seem to gain it pretty fast.

I will be listening to that song list now, thanks.
Hamtigers
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/27/2013 at 9:53 PM Post #10
A quick bump to bring it to the first page before I leave for dragoncon in the morning, because I would love to see more name ideas.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.