Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Carnival's Journal
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Tiggzhq
Level 60
Threads: 8
Posted: 6/25/2013 at 4:08 PM Post #1
Bounding down through the valley towards my stables, came a brightly colored pup. Ears perked up, tail wagging, he let me pet him. He told me his name was Carnival and he was an adventuring sort.

"You're too young. Something's going to gobble you up, if'n your not careful!" I told him. He yawned at me and told me that he's heard it all before. "Well, how about you stay here in my stables until you're an adult. Then, you're free to adventure, as long as you check with me. I want'a make sure you're still alive." He agreed.

That pup has grown into a fine adult and he's excited to start his journey.

"I've got your bag packed with a few berries and cakes," I let Carnival know as I pack his sack. "Here's a journal for you. Write down the names of those you've met and all of the fun you've had with them." He nods as I pat the top of his head.

He shoulders his bag and trots away. I yell at him, "Stay out of trouble!"

RULES
     1. You may only post in this thread if you are in possession of Carnival. Please no others. <3
     2. You may only keep Carnival for up to 2 weeks. If you decide you want to keep Carnival forever, I'll tattle. He isn't forkeeps. He's for sharing.
     3. After you are finished with Carnival, sell him back to me [userid=3126] so that he can be shared with others.
     4. If you wish to participate, message me. Please DO NOT post in this thread. I appreciate that. <3
     5. When in possession of Carnival, you are free to do with him as you like: Breed him, Mission him, Quest with him, etc. I only ask that you please do not make him unbreedable.

So, who has Carnival been with? No one, yet.

Who's he with now? Kinuna

Here's a list of those he's on his way to visit:
RJay
Bella1988

Edited By 3126 on 7/3/2013 at 10:41 AM.
Kinuna
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 86
Posted: 7/3/2013 at 9:14 PM Post #2
-this will be updated to prevent space consumption-
Day 1: Today, I have been introduce to Kinuna. She's very interesting, she changes her shape from something elfish with wings, maybe a fairy? To a human like vulnyx. She seems to enjoy breeding alot and has some fuzzy eggs, which must be these new Lighiras' I've heard about.
After awhile of playing with her many hatchlings.... Many... She decided to take me out for battle, She even gave me equip to wear as I battled, and of course upgraded it as I got stronger.
Within a week: How exciting everything is, playing with the hatchlings and battling. I even got to go on a mission. I even got to meet a lovely young Zolnixi; Chrysanthum. We also had a night of... Passion, although maybe I shouldn't of since I can't stay forever. I'm sure mom doesn't mind me visiting her on off days, as long as I return later.
Kinuna has once again changed her form, although from what she tells me She will go back to her original form. She is dressed up like a silly 4rth of July fairy, I've also met many friends; Felix, another male zolnixi has been my buddy. He is a mate of Ceres. They are quite happy together, they have had many children, and raised them. Most leave the nest at adolescence, so they get to enjoy them for a while. They've had mostly girls from what I am told. Its been so relaxing here, I like it, but at the same time I don't. I want adventure and excitement, yet laying in the warm grass with the sun beating on my back... it feels so nice. Lately I've been going through some stages of homes sickness. I know it won't last long, because not only will I see her again, but there's so much more to do. I'll get to see her again in about week, then I'm off to somewhere else.
I also spend tons of time with Chrys, her eyes are so blue against her white fur. Lately though, she's been egg sitting. Since it's our egg, I snuggle up next to her and help. Its a very interesting egg;

I asked Chrys about me leaving, she laughed at me and said: "Don't worry bout me, I was meant to be a breeder pet, besides It's normal for a male to have multiple mates, although, the two-legged beings don't seem to agree, and some sylestis just want to put their time and effort in one mate, I will not be upset if you wish to be with others."
I wonder if their are other sylesti girls like Chrys... If so I'll probably want to visit them as well when I meet them.
Although a relationship like Felixs'... I should adventure and meet with more sylestis. Maybe someday I will find others I'll want to be with, or maybe an other to be with... Maybe it'll be Chrys...
About the baby:
The egg has hatched, it is a beautiful baby boy:

And I was successful on my mission!!!!
Last days: Kinuna is panicking to get my things together. It's been a lil bit past my return date. I said my goodbye to everyone including my now adolescent son:

He is such a handsome young man. I can't wait to see my mom again and see who's next to take me on adventures.
Edited By 1221 on 7/23/2013 at 11:49 AM.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.