Players 2,315 340
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,264,731 1,001
Generated 656,499 8
Captured 1,191,325 39
Bred 6,416,812 954
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Suggestion Box > This will probably get declined but...
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Uchihariku
Level 60
Seashell Collector
Threads: 156
Posted: 5/15/2013 at 10:45 AM Post #1
Okay so... since you guys are doing things to be 'realistically accurate' such as...
No breeding with siblings, fathers, mothers, ect...
I thought I might at least TRY offering this even though it will most likely go turned down.

Its two things actually. Although the first is more for battle.
A 'Run Away' button for when we accidently get into a battle we can't handle.
It would be very helpful, especially since the cost to revive keeps going up and up.
It would save a lot of people a lot of gold if we could run away from battles we notice we can't handle...

Two.
Now this is the one I figure you guys will say no to more...

Once a month, for one to two weeks long... the females become more fertile.
Call it something like... 'Fertility Week'.

The effects as follows...

1. The female would become more fertile,
giving a higher chance to get more traits(depending on the parents of course),
and the higher chance for more visible traits...

2. The female would have a low chance to produce one to two extra egglings.

I think also you could take advantage of this money-wise also.

You could put out something called a 'Fertility Potion' that could accomplish the same
as what you can get on fertility week but have to pay diamonds or something for it,
if they wanted to get it earlier.

I think this could be something breeders have to look forward to and,
as you know, women naturally have this time during real life.

Anyway... you don't need to rush a reply... just... think about it.
And thanks for taking the time to read this over...
Uchihariku
Level 60
Seashell Collector
Threads: 156
Posted: 5/15/2013 at 11:52 AM Post #2
Also, I would like it if people who agree with this,
would maybe post up their approval of this type of thing...

Of either really.
Although if you don't like the idea, please don't come here to bash.
Thats not really helpful at all and yet it keeps seeming to happen.
So please, keep your snide and negative comments to yourself...

Thank you.
Draco
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 60
Posted: 5/15/2013 at 4:09 PM Post #3
I agree with the Run Away / Retreat option in battle as long as it counts as a loss towards the Battle Record. That way, people can't abuse the button for the sake of avoiding losses. I personally wouldn't mind if there were an additional cost [hp damage, gold, etc.] on top of it as long as the loss consequence is still there. I'd rather not be stuck in a battle I know for sure I have no chance against and would prefer to get it over with without wasting time killing off my own pets haha.

Honestly, I don't have much support for the whole 'Fertility Week' idea, but I do have support for a chance for two eggs when breeding since it does give a nice thing to look forward to when breeding pets. <:
Sheechwan
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 150
Posted: 5/15/2013 at 5:56 PM Post #4
I currently have not much opinion on the Run Away one, find it interesting, but I'm not the one to worry that much with Pots, since I normally keep most for "Bosses" and refer to Healer the rest of the time, but hey... I've got tons of pets and Missions for Money income... so... We can't rely on that... o.e"

As for the "Fertility" pot, I actually would love it, a potion that enhance the probably of Visible/Carried traits would be real nice!
Would probably be a diamonds-worth item, but I think it could be worth putting the money on, especially since I have to breed TOOOOONS of pets, just to get one baby(in example of my 3-Vis Projects), but I sometime just doesn't have much space and don't want to be feeding the "fail" all my life long... o.e"

Plus, if I can get the chance to have it twice, I'll go craze lol~ XD
Oogbar
Level 69
Adept Gladiator
Threads: 17
Posted: 5/16/2013 at 2:06 AM Post #5
I kinda like the "Flee" idea, since most of my battles I get into, are because I derped, and now have to spend a lot of time battling, instead of finishing the devastatingly long daily quests.

And on the "Fertility week" thing, I don't much care for looks, but I would love to be able to have multiple offspring per breeding, because it would greatly cut down on the devastatingly long wait time between the generations of my Stat boosted tests!! Now only if it didn't take a month for them to mature completely. : /
Sylvette
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 91
Posted: 5/16/2013 at 4:35 AM Post #6
I love the 'Flee/Run away' idea Maybe it gives a chance (which may or may not depend on your pet's overall agility) to run away from mobs. However, I think that this option should only be available for when battling normal mobs (e.g. vorkids, zombies, etc.) and should not be available for battling bosses.

I also like the 'Fertility week' idea But I think that such an awesome thing would be too much of an advantage. So maybe this can only happen once a week on week-ends (Sat and Sun) to balance out. Yes, maybe people can buy diamonds to give the status effect, but I think (again) this will give a lot of advantages for pay2win players. Either it has to be really expensive and one time use only, or it shouldn't be available to buy at all.
Edited By 3716 on 5/16/2013 at 4:36 AM.
RJay
Level 60
Threads: 11
Posted: 5/16/2013 at 5:19 AM Post #7
I'm a big fan of the random in this game. I think it makes it more rewarding if you get what you want by breeding naturally instead of using a potion type thingy.
But then again I can just choose not to buy it so I don't overly oppose this idea.

I love the idea of possibly getting more than one egg. It'll add a nice little "yay" moment to breeding every time it happens.

And the run away button would be cool too.
Sheechwan
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 150
Posted: 5/16/2013 at 9:44 AM Post #8
Quote From:
Originally Posted: 5/12/2024 at 12:42:09am

I also like the 'Fertility week' idea But I think that such an awesome thing would be too much of an advantage. So maybe this can only happen once a week on week-ends (Sat and Sun) to balance out. Yes, maybe people can buy diamonds to give the status effect, but I think (again) this will give a lot of advantages for pay2win players. Either it has to be really expensive and one time use only, or it shouldn't be available to buy at all.

I'm sure some "pay2win players" will sell these to those who can't afford
Diamonds, so eventually, it wouldn't be too horrible, no?
Zelly
Level 65
The Hallowed
Threads: 55
Posted: 5/16/2013 at 6:05 PM Post #9
I've no real opinion on the fertility week thing, but I would like a retreat option. Perhaps one you can only use a few times a day or something?

I have had the occasional 'Oops' where I find myself fighting an event boss battle because I saw it on the screen, went 'Hey, I want to go fight so-and-so', and totally forgot what team I had selected.

I should have screenshot my ridiculous battle where I (very eventually) won to one of them with pets like 15 levels below them (they only level down to match your pets so far, at least the Umbra ones, so they went down to what I assume is their minimum level and were still much biiigger than my pets, haha).
Ash
Level 70
The Hallowed
Threads: 44
Posted: 5/16/2013 at 6:19 PM Post #10
I'd be fine with a retreat button that has the same effect of all your pets fainting. Goes against your battle score and your have to revive your pets, but you don't have to deal with slowing going through the motions of battle knowing you're not going to win. I just feel like a retreat button that didn't do this could be abused, like Draco said, with people avoiding taking a hit against their battle record.

Alternatively, a retreat button that can only be used in the first turn of a battle. I know I had quite a few deaths that were just from me participating in the raid and accidentally running into the boss.
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.