Forum Index > Artwork Trades > taking requests
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 11, 12, 13 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Dundee
Level 64
Aspiring Gladiator
Threads: 10
Posted: 3/23/2013 at 7:01 PM Post #1
Hello! I'll draw your pet/avatar/OC if I think it looks interesting, or if you can spin a good enough story about it! you can pay me if you want, but I'm not really in this for anything other than something fun to draw and knowing I made people happy.

here's my sylestia fanart folder on imgur

if you're gonna repost it, plz credit?
dudes don't resell this, I'm not selling it in the first place, this is just all free and fun so let's keep it that way

CURRENT QUEUE

lakaishia, Makeesh http://www.sylestia.com/forums/?t=1833&page=10#95

lilaclipgloss, avatar http://www.sylestia.com/forums/?t=1833&page=11#102

marsandin, http://www.sylestia.com/forums/?t=1833&page=12#113
Edited By 3060 on 5/24/2013 at 4:31 PM.
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 3/23/2013 at 7:51 PM Post #2
interested

since yer pretty freelance on what you're wanting, you can pick anything you see that catches your eye in my stables/hatchery. Or something cool like your one avatar art portrait if that's cool.

if you need any clarification, lemme know~
Dundee
Level 64
Aspiring Gladiator
Posted: 3/23/2013 at 8:18 PM Post #3
hi flute!! ahhhh, so many beautiful designs... I love your aurleon ghost triplets, omg

I think I'll try and take on this lady, I love her colors and gene combo

get back to ya in a few, I'll ping you when it's done
Amaya
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 67
Posted: 3/23/2013 at 8:26 PM Post #4
I'd love an image... of anything really.

Amaya (my avatar)- Forced into a way of violence, Amaya doesn't like fighting but will do so to protect the innocent. She always tries to find the least violent route to a solution. She enjoys being with her Sylesti and loves the beauty of nature, she would be happy if she could spend all her time exploring and making friends. (I kind of don't have the right hairstyle for her at the moment, I imagine it longer)

Mercy (first pet) - Mercy is a healer, she dislikes harming other sylesti or humans, but like Amaya will do so if she must protect innocents. She is wild yet shy, those who know the pair well realise they are partners, Amaya and Mercy will never work at cross purposes but always work with their own will. They are very similar in personality.

Erabus (second pet) - Erabus is a fighter by nature. He was nursed back to health by Amaya and Mercy after a rough battle and swore to protect these two gentle women for the rest of his life. He is fiercely loyal, willing to kill or die for these two. He fights with speed and power rivalled by very few. He shows mercy only when Mercy and Amaya force him to.

If you are interested in any of the other pets I can probably tell you their stories too.
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 3/23/2013 at 8:58 PM Post #5
yay! /pats bunny

to be honest, i arrived in a really foul mood tonight, so i can't be imaginative. i mainly see those pets by their original owners (most were bought).
that golden winged/runed bunny was from many a project in Shadow's stables, whose parents were made solely to create customized, beautiful, perfect to a T offspring.
the aurleon triplets are from someone's "failed" project, but I thought they were all cute (and matching!), so I couldn't help but adopt them under my wing, no matter the price, and train em to become something that isn't a "fail" and just waiting for a release.

if I had to give my avatar a backstory, it'd be one to have a sharp eye for certain pets, and if seen with potential, will raise to have a greater purpose than the whims of other peoples who throw their essences around. while I have no real name (I feel weird calling myself Flute if it's in RP terms lol), my purposes are to make the most of all the pets. I'm very active in raising them all, and making sure that there's moderation and balance in my space, so I don't breed pets, but raise champions, so to speak. \o/
Dundee
Level 64
Aspiring Gladiator
Posted: 3/23/2013 at 9:11 PM Post #6
@Flute,

here ya go!

ahhh, that was fun. had a bit of trouble with getting the wings to lay convincingly over the back and tail, but I think I did an alright job.

@Amaya, (even though pinging doesn't work this way,) I've got dinner coming up in a few, but I'll start figuring it out now and tell you when I've got something.
Moomookins
Level 60
Threads: 13
Posted: 3/23/2013 at 9:40 PM Post #7
Well,if you're interested,it would be nice if you could draw these two.
Jade:My first sylesti. She is intelligent,friendly,and innocent in demeanor.She's also very reliable and brave,being there when no one else is.Since she was generated,and not born in the wild,she never really had a mother.Therefore,as soon as her owner came around,that is the sort of bond that developed,so,Jade and her owner are inseparable. She works as a team with Ditan, and he is like a mature older brother figure to Jade.They're best friends,even if jade can tend to get on Ditan's nerves sometimes.She keeps him in check,though.

Ditan: Quiet,reserved,proud,and serious. Ditan is a full-grown Faelora,and he certainly acts as such.He was caught in the wild,and stayed with his first owner for a while before being sold.He soon became a favorite to his new owner,and soon became friends with Jade.He hasn't known friendship very well,so he tends to be a bit shocked at any showing of affection or friendliness.He also works training weak sylesties in the stables with his owner.He's more of the strong,silent type,but he has his moments.Jade always makes sure he never does anything foolish,because even if he is very serious,he can be a bit naive.

I can't believe I just made that all up now..
Also,if these two don't interest you,feel free to draw any of my other sylesties! n U n
Ember2000
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 134
Posted: 3/23/2013 at 9:46 PM Post #8
I would love one of any of my pets! If you want some suggestions maybe This lovely or/and This beauty and/or if you want you cn do any others or my avatar lol whatever you want
Dundee
Level 64
Aspiring Gladiator
Posted: 3/23/2013 at 10:26 PM Post #9
@Amaya,

I like your pets' backstories! here's a doodle of the girls comforting your little warrior

moomookins, I love your improvised backstories! I'd love to do something with the two of them! I'll work on them next.

ember, oh my goodness Royalty is so gorgeous. I'll work on her after Jade and Ditan.
Dundee
Level 64
Aspiring Gladiator
Posted: 3/23/2013 at 11:07 PM Post #10
@Moomookins,

tada~ had a lot of fun with this one. annoying siblings are the best.

yours next, ember!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 11, 12, 13
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.