Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,125
Posted: 3/18/2023 at 12:51 PM Post #21
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=105537&page=2#19
Author: AriDae
Time Posted: 3/18/2023 at 5:16 AM
Hi Krin, I think I noticed an issue with nurturing. I believe it didn't reset for me at midnight for earning vouchers. After well over 2k nutures, I have not found a single voucher piece. I got all 5 yesterday, and under this amount. Is something bugged for me?

Looks like there was an issue with the session variable not being properly reset at midnight. So unless you logged out and back in, it was still thinking you were at the same number from the previous night.

This issue should be fixed now and I'm just going to reset everyone's values for today. So if you've already collected Pieces of Lucky Pot Ticket today, you can now collect 5 more today.
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Posted: 3/18/2023 at 1:35 PM Post #22
Hello, all. Have another update to announce. =P

If you didn't see, I reset the [Piece of Lucky Pot Ticket] Nurturing counter for today in the post above.

In addition to that, I took a look at the Secret Map feature and made some changes to the prize pool. It now offers the following:

Tier 1 Prizes
-Risk Rate: 0%
-Basic Lost Grove Materials
-Basic Lost Grove Consumables
-Epic Avatar Items
-2-Visible (1-Visible Restricted) Themed Pets

Tier 2 Prizes
-Risk Rate: 25%
-Basic or Better Lost Grove Materials
-Better Lost Grove Consumables
-Epic Avatar Items

Tier 3 Prizes
-Risk Rate: 50%
-Better to Greater Lost Grove Materials
-Greater Lost Grove Consumables
-Epic Avatar Items

Tier 4 Prizes
-Risk Rate: 75%
-Best Lost Grove Materials
-Best Lost Grove Consumables
-Legendary Avatar Items
-3-Visible (2-Visible Restricted) Themed Pets
Edited By Krinadon on 3/18/2023 at 1:36 PM.
Shadowized
Level 75
Leaf Bender
Threads: 99
Posted: 3/18/2023 at 1:41 PM Post #23
Thank you Krin!
Somneli
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 111
Posted: 3/20/2023 at 7:03 PM Post #24
...Sorry, am I missing something? How does the Themed Bonus Bar actually work? It's at 100%, which to me implies that I should've been guaranteed a themed pet from this round, but that obviously didn't happen. :\

Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Posted: 3/20/2023 at 9:20 PM Post #25
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=105537&page=3#24
Author: Somneli
Time Posted: 3/20/2023 at 7:03 PM
...Sorry, am I missing something? How does the Themed Bonus Bar actually work? It's at 100%, which to me implies that I should've been guaranteed a themed pet from this round, but that obviously didn't happen. :\

The game board is a legitimate game board. The prizes are determined when the board is first loaded - not when you scratch off a slot. As such, it's not a guarantee that you will scratch off a Themed Pet, but a guarantee that the Themed Pet prizes are there. Additionally, at a max bar, there are a lot of Themed Pet prizes to be scratched off.

At a fresh bar, there's no guarantee that a Themed Pet is on the board and if it is, there is only exactly 3 spots to choose. At a max bar, you are guaranteed that every scratchcard has the Themed Pet prize on there and there are enough on there to even win two Themed Pets in one play. That's what the guarantee is referring to.

At the end of the day though, you still have to scratch them off as the scratchard is already pre-determined when the game begins.
Edited By Krinadon on 3/20/2023 at 9:30 PM.
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Posted: 3/22/2023 at 3:41 AM Post #26

Tournament of Themed
https://www.sylestia.com/festival/event_fortune/tournament_of_themed/

Welcome to the Tournament of Themed! Here, Sylestia's best and brightest Themed Pets will duke it out for the title of being the best. What does it mean to be the best, you ask? Well, that is up for you to decide! After the initial seeding, the tournament will enter the Selection Phase. During the Selection Phase, players will fill out their own individual brackets based on how they think the tournament will go. Players must complete their bracket and pick winners for every matchup in order to qualify.

Once the Selection Phase ends, the tournament will begin. At this point, players will no longer be able to choose winners nor fill out a bracket. So don't wait too long! Once the tournament begins, the Matchup Phase will go live on a round by round basis. In total, there will be six total rounds of play. You can view the start times for each round in the bracket below.

During the Matchup Phase, players will be able to vote on each matchup and pick the Themed Pet that they personally feel is the best. Once a round ends, the Themed Pet of each matchup that won the most votes will move onto the next round.

However, there will be one major twist during the Matchup Phase! While during the Selection Phase players will view each Themed Pet as their official showcase, during the Matchup Phase, each Themed Pet will load with random Traits and as a random Gender. If a Themed Pet is a Restricted Themed Pet, it will load with 3 Visible Traits of its set. Otherwise, it will load with 4 Visible non-Restricted Traits. This random shuffling will happen every round, even if the Themed Pet moves onto the next round!

At the end of the final round, a champion will be crowned! Players will receive points for having picked correct matchup winners, with more points being awarded for correct picks in deeper rounds. There will be a leaderboard for players who score the most points where they can win various prizes. Players who fill out a bracket and players who vote each round will also receive various participation prizes. Don't miss out!

At this point in time, the tournament is scheduled to begin on Saturday, March 25th. This will mean that players will have until then to fill out their brackets, so don't wait! Just to make sure it's emphasized, this is now the Selection Phase. You can fill out your bracket starting now. Once the Matchup Phase begins on Saturday, you will no longer be able to fill out a bracket!

I still have more work to do before the Matchup Phase begins. More information about how the Matchup Phase will specifically work will come by Saturday.

Regarding prizes, players who completely fill out a bracket will be eligible for some participation prizes. Additionally, there will be some sort of participation prizes awarded for participating in the voting rounds. Lastly, there will be leaderboard prizes awarded to those who manage to have the best brackets. More prize details will come later once the Matchup Phase begins.
Edited By Krinadon on 3/22/2023 at 3:44 AM.
Oiseau
Level 75
Lurker of the Depths
Threads: 88
Posted: 3/22/2023 at 1:11 PM Post #27
Despite picking themed for each round it still says "Incomplete (0/32 Picked) - Click to Pick Next Matchup"
Azaragnar
Level 22
Threads: 3
Posted: 3/22/2023 at 1:21 PM Post #28
you need to reload the page mine did it too
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Threads: 677
Posted: 3/22/2023 at 3:12 PM Post #29
Um, is there a way to reset choices? I don't know anything about how various "brackets" based games work, but now that I'm getting an idea, I think I made some mistakes.
Oiseau
Level 75
Lurker of the Depths
Threads: 88
Posted: 3/22/2023 at 3:16 PM Post #30
If you click on the bracket you want to change it'll pull up the choices again and let you change em
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.