Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > (Closed)Alpha's Themed Mystery Boxes
Page 13 1, 2, 3... 12, 13, 14... 21, 22, 23 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
TheOGImmortalLupLord
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 120
Posted: 10/26/2021 at 7:35 AM Post #121
thanks and pleasant dreams, ^w^
Crystalgh0st9
Level 73
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 16
Posted: 10/26/2021 at 2:30 PM Post #122
ID: 146645
Box Number Wanted: I would like 5 HT boxes and 5 box 2s please <3
Would You Like to Be Put on the Ping List for New Themed?: OwO
Comments: I would love to use my awesomeness discount for this please since thats like 80k haha <3 also glad to hear your job is going well, sorry I haven't been here daily so much anymore <333
Edited By Crystalgh0st9 on 10/26/2021 at 2:31 PM.
Alphawolfspntwd
Level 66
Frosty Hands
Threads: 58
Posted: 10/27/2021 at 12:30 AM Post #123
So, I ended up not going to work tonight and instead called in. I was woken up at 12:30 pm by a phone call from my mom asking me if I wanted to have my sister pick me up so that I could go see my aunt who had just gotten sent home from the hospital on hospice. She had told me the hospice thing yesterday, and that itself should have been a red flag at the time, but I didn't think about the fact that hospice is only called in when someone is on their literal last legs of life. I was told that she was, well...dying and that today would be my last chance to see her before she passed. So, of course, I called off and I went in and..... I won't go into detail, but it was worse than I imagined. So we went and we visited and then I was told to get in the car because as it turns out one of my other aunts had a funeral going on in a town about 20 minutes away. So we went and we stayed for about 20 minutes to pay our respects and on our way back to my other aunts house, we got a phone call from my grandma right at the edge of town telling us that she just passed. As much as I wanted to be there with her when it happened, it probably wouldn't have done any good and it would have just made it harder to deal with...

I think my work is still going to take a point, though, for calling off same day, but things like these just can't be expected weeks before. If her visitation and funeral both fall on a work day, I'm still going to take off work for those, too. I just hope I don't reach my termination limit before I can actually get more acquainted with the job.

Sorry if I brought you down with my message. I.... I guess I just needed to get that out. Sorry.
Alphawolfspntwd
Level 66
Frosty Hands
Posted: 10/27/2021 at 12:57 AM Post #124
Comment: You're good, you're good. I haven't been able to get on as much the past few days due to work. I'm really loving the job. Also, 5 of both?? 0.o Geez, this is gonna take awhile to sort. XD

Spinning for sylestian species; Box HT. Please hold.
Themed Won: Ectoplasma Bulbori
Here is your eggo!

Themed Won: Hot Tamale Rose Bulbori
Here is your eggo!

Themed Won: Haunted Depths Ryori
Here is your eggo!

Themed Won: Moonlight Magic Zolnixi
Here is your eggo!

Themed Won: Starry Night Lighira*
Here is your eggo!
*Since my female is on cool down, I went with an AS breeding, is that alright?

Spinning for sylestian species; Box 2. Please hold.
Species Selected: Lunemara
Themed Won: Holiday Candy Lunemara
Here is your eggo!

Spinning for sylestian species; Box 2. Please hold.
Species Selected: Nephini
Themed Won: Winter Timber Nephini
Here is your eggo! Thank you for shopping at Alpha's Mystery Boxes! Please come again!

77k - 38.5k (Discount) = 40k

Comment: I only have two themed available in my Box 2. Would you like to choose a different box for your three missing box 2s or would you like to stick with 5 HT and 2 Box 2?
Crystalgh0st9
Level 73
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 16
Posted: 10/27/2021 at 1:29 AM Post #125
All of that is totally fine <3 thank you so much <3
TheOGImmortalLupLord
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 120
Posted: 10/27/2021 at 4:28 AM Post #126
all good, if you need to vent you can vent to me.

and im sorry to hear about your aunt. im close to going threw the same thing with my nan. she went threw a double lung transplant to get rid of pulmonary hypertension and it worked for a bit but its back now.

and if you feel like you want to vent to someone you can vent to me ^w^

also, PM's are safer since some people do get triggered by stuff like that.

I hope everything gets better to deal with..
Authoress13
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 4
Posted: 10/28/2021 at 9:43 AM Post #127
ID: 153630
Box Number Wanted: three of Box 1, one of Box 4
Would You Like to Be Put on the Ping List for New Themed?: sure
Comments: (Optional) I'm awfully sorry to hear what's been going on for you recently :( I hope Sylestia continues to be a pleasant distraction.
Alphawolfspntwd
Level 66
Frosty Hands
Posted: 10/29/2021 at 3:11 PM Post #128
No problem! Come back anytime for some cheap pet deals! :D
Alphawolfspntwd
Level 66
Frosty Hands
Posted: 10/29/2021 at 3:17 PM Post #129
Thank you, Eijiro. Also, I'll have to keep the PM thing in mind. I forget certain topics are....best discussed in PM's than in a public forum. Also, I have 4 1/2 points that I can take before getting terminated at 5. But, I got approved for bereavement, so I have three days. I plan on taking the day of and the day before off, and I can use the third day to knock off the point for calling in Tuesday. So I'll be back down to 0 points.

I would take Halloween off so that I can do the childish activity of trick-or-treating, but they're paying me time and a half for holidays. And at $23/hour, time and half would bump me up to $34.50/hour for that day, so I definitely ain't missing that, especially when I work 11 and 1/2 hours per shift. Hopefully they don't send me home early on VTO if we get a lot of stuff done that day. Plus, they have a costume contest and will let you wear your costume to work that day. So... win-win? I have a feeling it's gonna be fun.

Also, the same goes for you about venting. If you ever need to vent, I'm here. Even if it takes a bit of time for me to respond, I'm here for you.
Alphawolfspntwd
Level 66
Frosty Hands
Posted: 10/29/2021 at 3:28 PM Post #130
Comment: Thank you so much. Sylestia does, indeed, help out a lot. It gives me stuff to work on so I don't dwell too much on things that's happening at home. Now then, let's get spinning, shall we?

Spinning for sylestian species; Box 1. Please hold.
Species Selected: Nytekrie
Themed Won: Magical Starling Nytekrie
Here is your eggo!

Spinning for sylestian species; Box 4. Please hold.
Species Selected: Faelora
Themed Won: Midsummer Nights Faelora
Here is your eggo! You will be added to the ping list momentarily! Thank you for shopping at Alpha's Mystery Boxes! Please come again!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 12, 13, 14... 21, 22, 23
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.