Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2021 Summer Festival - Avatar Dress Up
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Mythnomer
Level 75
Omniscient Gardener
Threads: 34
Posted: 8/11/2021 at 12:23 PM Post #31

Cleo lives among the coral beds. Here she breeds and raises racing seahorses. She carries a special whistle that is used to call them to her. When not spending time with her sea horses she likes to collect shells for making jewelry and hair pieces.
Silverscale576
Level 75
Fabled Ice Carver
Threads: 171
Posted: 8/12/2021 at 9:47 PM Post #32
Adra

Adra lives at the bottom of the ocean with the fish. She's known as the mother of the sea and all the animals adore her. She can't be seen by humans as when they look at her all they see is sand in the water. She sleeps in a sand castle in the sunniest part of the ocean with all the orphaned vorpas and kelps that she finds after their owners release them. She can sometimes come on land but it takes a lot of energy and she doesn't like doing it as she might get stranded and get killed by the bandits she trys to protect the ocean animals from. Her lion can swim under water with her and keeps her safe from anything trying to hurt her.
Edited By Silverscale576 on 8/23/2021 at 4:15 PM.
Myrockinziva
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 56
Posted: 8/15/2021 at 12:01 AM Post #33
Once human, Alexa stumbled upon an old woman on the beach. In her arms she cradled an orphaned sea dragon. Alexa was immediately taken with the little fellow and found herself approaching the old woman who held it. "Oh the poor dear, is it lost?" she asked the woman. "Sadly no. Like many of the creatures, this little dragon is at the mercy of human kind," the old woman said sadly. While many of her kind worked hard to protect sea like, nature, and the world she lived in, Alexa knew well the damage her kind could cause. They could be careless and sometimes cruel. "I didn't even know dragons existed," she said reaching out her hand to stroke the creatures head. The little dragon rubbed his head into the palm of her hand, its skin smooth rather than rough as she'd expected. "oh they exist, but they only choose to show themselves to those they can trust. You my dear have been deemed worthy," she said as the little dragon started to chatter and chirp to the old woman. Alexa had no idea what the creature wanted, but the only woman seemed to understand her completely. "What is she saying?" Alexa asked. "She says you would have a good heart and would be the perfect Sea witch. You see I have grown old and it is time for me to pass on the mantle I was once given as protector of the sea. You will have great power, but with it comes many responsibilities, including raising up this little creature. What do you think? Are you interested in taking my place. It will mean giving up your life here as a human and joining the sea and all of its creatures. There is much sacrifice, but oh the things you will see, much more than simple baby dragons. What do you say, interested?" the old woman asked. Alexa was about to tell the old woman she needed time to think of it, but then the baby dragon moved into he arms and she just couldn't say no to such a sweet little creature. That is how Alexa became queen of the sea.
GhostPirate
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 62
Posted: 8/15/2021 at 9:41 PM Post #34
Hey.. this is a story I hate..

You might love her now, but you loved me first...
Said you'd never hurt me, but here we are...

Oh, you swore on every star..
How could you be.. so reckless.. with my heart..?

a tune of anguish
her heart of languish
a wave exuberant
her body protuberant
cold in the depth of the water

Based on Reckless, a song by Madison Beer, and Siren's Lament, a webtoon by instantmiso
The held is Savynn's custom item Abyssal Terror
Edited By GhostPirate on 8/17/2021 at 6:37 PM.
Aerii
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 95
Posted: 8/16/2021 at 11:22 PM Post #35

Nieriea Krakenrider
Nieriea is the only known person to have summoned the Kraken and have it submit to her whims. She had done so centuries ago after a bad breakup with her current lover, Davon, and decided that she needed revenge. She searched for several years looking for the tome that would guide her through the ritual to call forth the great beast. Once she had it, she travelled to the cliffs of what is now known as Ireland, and attempted the summoning. The beast, woken from it's slumber, came quickly, and Nieriea amazingly was able to gain it as a companion. She rode the Kraken to where she knew her ex-lover lived. As he came out to see what was going on, the beast promptly ate him, and Nieriea's revenge was complete. As an added bonus, his current paramour was also eaten when she too came outside after Davon did not return. In the end, Nieriea brought the Kraken back to it's home and sung it the song within the book to send it back to peaceful slumber. She spent the rest of her days close to the Kraken's home guarding it and the tome that she used.
Edited By Aerimistress on 8/16/2021 at 11:24 PM.
Wistirio
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 38
Posted: 8/18/2021 at 1:06 PM Post #36
Glaucus

There comes many times in a hermit crabs life where they need a new shell.
Exchanging shells can be a dangerous task, but a needed one.
Especially when it's summer- it can be quite a challenge, as for a moment, they're exposed to the burning sun.
Along with competition being high for shells, many are left without, becoming vulnerable to predators.
That's when Glaucus comes in; shading the the weak, & providing them with a new shell- a perfect fit.
He & his companion roam the many beaches to ensure that they can provide the best chance for hermits around the world.
Katty
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 202
Posted: 8/20/2021 at 4:40 AM Post #37

On an island off the coast of sylestia mainland lives a tribe of indigenous people that work hand in hand with ancient fire spirits and her trusty dragon to defend their land. Castrel is the leader in the latest generation of defenders. Using her fire magic she calls forth her dragon to burn all that oppose her.
Edited By Kaitt on 9/7/2021 at 7:59 PM.
Marichoness
Level 75
The Fortuitous
Threads: 54
Posted: 8/20/2021 at 9:59 AM Post #38

Actias Luna

Actias Luna, or Luna for short, is the demigod of the Luna Moths, a bright green moth seen most commonly in the early summer. In her time as a mortal, Actias Luna devoted her time to learning about these creatures. Her passions and actions ran so deep she was gifted the privilege of being the demigod of the Luna Moths, an advantage she still uses today to help all small creatures with wings.
Or so the legend goes.
Edited By Marichoness on 8/20/2021 at 10:17 AM.
Jundo
Level 68
The Perfectionist
Threads: 2
Posted: 8/20/2021 at 7:55 PM Post #39

Kaia the Sea Hero

I was gonna write a story, but halfway through I accidently reloaded the page. I lost my motivation after that.
Casteroki
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 2
Posted: 8/21/2021 at 8:26 AM Post #40

I took very light inspiration from Pan in making this character. I like to believe that she is a spirit of bonfires and reflection. I tried to give the type of vibe you would get as friends and family sat around the campfire, telling tales and reminiscing.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.