Players 2,422 378
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,239,928 1,189
Generated 656,151 22
Captured 1,190,346 61
Bred 6,393,337 1,106
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Off-Topic Discussion > I guess this is vaguely related to Syles...
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Willekieker
Level 74
Trickster
Threads: 46
Posted: 7/1/2021 at 9:40 AM Post #21
I don't know that I've seen many religious ones (I don't tend to read ams anymore, what a surprise), but yeah that seems pretty awful.

As a religious person it makes me feel uncomfortable whenever I see stuff that either pokes fun at or over-enforces being christian or whatever. There's all sorts of people on tiktok nowadays saying stuff like "so many people go to hell nowadays, and so few go to heaven. Hit the favorite and + to increase your chances!!" and I can't help but think like do you even hear yourself rn :(
Cyanidescreamer
Level 61
High Priest
Threads: 85
Posted: 7/19/2021 at 6:04 PM Post #22
Warning might have trigger words

I honestly agree with this because i fell victim to this trend a bit i only copied one of theses and it was the Buillying one just because i have been Bullied and thought i spreading awareness i realize now thats not really the message i was giving off .

And not only that their is one in particular that bothers me its the Tom -girl one I feel its very toxic because just because It doesn't matter what you do or wear your not basic okay just be yourself i was so deep in this one that i caught myself saying stuff like this . Im working on becoming better but i hope this stops one it toxic and puts down other girls for what they wear and labels girly things as basic this is not true !!

Also the ones below me are worse i have recently have seen theses in friends profile and am considering unfreding !! This is dumb okay and you are basically saying that if you do not believe in jesus you will go to hell and telling people stories like this can be very triggering especially if someone has been hurts by so called Christians .... I'm not gonna lie i lost my faith because of this , and the fact that all of it is a lie (but we wont get into that) .

Another one is these ones about Cancer it hurts because even though it seems like its spreading awareness it not it hurting people !! One because some of the stuff listed below is stuff people actually deal with for Example someone might whish to have a car because their family don't have one . Their are some other ones but i will not get into that . Please be considerate your are basically telling people that their struggles are dumb . Their not and to anyone having any Please have a good day luv u ^^

I'm done with my rant ^^

Below are some things That could be Triggering (plez dont read if you have triggers ) these are examples of ones i've seen ^^;

Stupid cancer... some of us want a new car... a new cell phone... to lose weight... but someone battling cancer wants just one thing, to win that battle. 97% of my friends won't re-post this, but 3% will. Please re-post this in honor of someone who lost their battle or someone fighting it.

I found this on Pipps profile, it is beautiful and I want to post it here as well.
This is a story about God. Read if you believe in him, and read even if you don't.

A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.

As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.

The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been******d in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98% of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93% of the people that read this wont repost it?

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this; because in the Bible, Jesus says that if you deny me, then I shall deny you before my Father in the gates of Heaven.

98% OF TEENS WON'T STAND UP FOR GOD...

REPOST THIS IF YOU'RE ONE OF THE 2% WHO WILL.
Stringworms
Level 68
Majestic Ice Carver
Threads: 105
Posted: 7/19/2021 at 6:48 PM Post #23
the "god protects you" one is so annoying to me, it is honestly offensive to anyone who has been harrassed like that and it's very inapropriate in my opinion
Cyanidescreamer
Level 61
High Priest
Posted: 7/19/2021 at 11:14 PM Post #24
Thank you ^^
Kittyauthor
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 74
Posted: 7/20/2021 at 12:31 PM Post #25
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=98623&page=3#23
Author: Stringworms
Time Posted: 7/19/2021 at 6:48 PM
the "god protects you" one is so annoying to me, it is honestly offensive to anyone who has been harrassed like that and it's very inapropriate in my opinion

^This

Also, I had never heard of the cancer one before and it is kinda... like the belief that "one can't be unhappy because there's always someone out there that has it worse," and that makes me ehhh.
Stringworms
Level 68
Majestic Ice Carver
Threads: 105
Posted: 7/20/2021 at 12:58 PM Post #26
i agree witht that, you can't pass the ability to be sad around like the olympic torch it doesn't work like that. everybody has different experiences and have had varying degrees of bad things happening in their life. that kind of thinking is really toxic and just eww. cancer is bad but don't use it to justify that horrible mentality
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 7/25/2021 at 1:08 PM Post #27
the best part about the "kissed by a crush" one is when someone who has no crush reads it
Willekieker
Level 74
Trickster
Posted: 8/14/2021 at 3:45 PM Post #28
first of all, yes.

i'm sorry you lost your faith to a negative experience.
as a christian i can confirm that the one about god is offensive to everyone :/ it's undoubtedly in poor taste no matter what you believe.
Willekieker
Level 74
Trickster
Posted: 8/14/2021 at 3:46 PM Post #29
yes! any one person's suffering does not invalidate your own.

more than one person can be sad at a time
Cyanidescreamer
Level 61
High Priest
Posted: 8/15/2021 at 4:38 AM Post #30
Thanks ^^
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.