Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > Behold the conquered - signups open
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Stringworms
Level 68
Majestic Ice Carver
Threads: 105
Posted: 6/1/2021 at 7:40 PM Post #1
hi! so as you may know, i'm a big writer, and i love to desing and take part in roleplays. however, as of late i've been finding myself with less and less time to roleplay, and the current set up i have isn't quite cutting it for me.

the point is, i'm looking for something i can manage hands off, something i can check on from time to time but mostly not interfere with, that's fun for the participants. i know first hand how much time and effort you put into your characters and sometimes i feel like i am not doing justice to your characters.

the plot is simple; each character has a goal and a position, with a list of things they are able to do and things they aren't able to do. your job is to get your character to achieve their goal - and hopefully have them grow as a character - and get what they want.

to sign up, you simply ping me here with what role you want, and i will DM you with one of the many desires you can choose from your character based on position. once you have chosen your desire, you may design your character around this desire!

the roles are as follows:

King: Alice (played by Piperlake)

the king is the heir of the former King and Queen, and can be any gender. the only thing that makes a king a king is that they were born into the roayl family, not married. though they are able to rule over their country to an extent, they must refer their three advisiors on every descisions.

the Queen: Michelle (played by Marionettez)

the queen is someone of any gender who marries into the royal family, no matter what gender, social standing or race, they will become the queen should they marry the reigning king. they do not have much a say when it comes to the court. however, since they are married to the king, they may be able to influece the king in favor of their ideas.

the advisiors: (no positions open)

Tom (played by lovador)

Milja (played by cian)

Yuki (played by Zolnixi)

the advisiors work as a sort of legistalive branch, every descision made by the king must first go through the advisiors. the advisiors are chosen from the servants of the palace and voted in by the inhabitants of the kingdom. should an advisior die, a vote would be held to replace them.

Herbalist: illya (played by Starpup5)

the herbalist works with all sorts of plants and herbs to creat things like medicines, fragrances, poisons and even spices for the kitchens. they have their own garden which they tend to themselves, and may meet with the herbalist of any other country no matter the two countries relations, as they are bound by the knowledge of medicine not by their countries.

the servants: (unlimited positions open)

Lucy (Zolnixi)

Jack (Zolnixi)

Alex (Zolnixi)

Luna (played by Fangie2)

despite their name and work, the servants are respected members of society due to their proximity to the royal family. they are privy to the secrets of everyone, with their duties bringing them close enough to the royal family and advisiors to listen in on their convorsations. not only that, but because they make the food, they might be bribed into poisoning certain members of the royal family or other staff members

the guards: (unlimited positions open)

tina (played by lovador)

max (played by lovador)

the guards are in charge of protecting the royal familiy, advisiors and servants. should someone comit a crime, it is their job to find that person and bring them infront of the advisiors. they also work closely with the servants when it comes to festivals and celebrations, working to make sure that no two people who dislaike eachother are sat next to eachother.

as for the plot? that's up to you!! you could make this a murder mystery, you could make this a romance story, or even a coup like the countries never seen before! it's all up to you and what desires and positions you choose.
Edited By Stringworms on 6/30/2021 at 8:04 PM.
Lovador
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 92
Posted: 6/2/2021 at 9:49 AM Post #2
Hello I am interested and can I have the advisors role?
Stringworms
Level 68
Majestic Ice Carver
Posted: 6/2/2021 at 9:50 AM Post #3
sure! give me a moment and i'll PM you with a list of some possible desires ^^
Edited By Stringworms on 6/2/2021 at 9:51 AM.
Lovador
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/2/2021 at 9:51 AM Post #4
Alright ^^
Piperlake
Level 27
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 21
Posted: 6/2/2021 at 10:26 AM Post #5
Would I be able to snag a King?
Stringworms
Level 68
Majestic Ice Carver
Posted: 6/2/2021 at 11:03 AM Post #6
of course! give me a moment to DM you some possible desires and we can work out your motivation ^^
Lovador
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/2/2021 at 11:11 AM Post #7
Name:
Tom

Appearance:

sexuality:
Gay

are you going to share your desire?
Yes

if so, what is your desire?
the advisor wants the king to do what is right for the kingdom and be a mother/fatherly figure or friend towards them. They would also try and make sure that no other advisors would manipulate the king into doing something that isn't right for the kingdom. Totally didn't get this idea from Dragon prince series on Netflix.
Edited By Lovador on 6/12/2021 at 10:32 AM.
Stringworms
Level 68
Majestic Ice Carver
Posted: 6/2/2021 at 11:16 AM Post #8
perfect! you've been added to the list ^^
Lovador
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/2/2021 at 11:18 AM Post #9
Nice and Advisor is want Tom is.
Stringworms
Level 68
Majestic Ice Carver
Posted: 6/2/2021 at 11:20 AM Post #10
whoops! fixed that. thank you for notifying me
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.