Players 2,541 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,120 843
Generated 653,649 74
Captured 1,186,817 93
Bred 6,364,562 676
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > Which of the Spring event bosses are the...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Xdemonicangelfoxx
Level 52
Threads: 18
Posted: 5/18/2021 at 1:55 PM Post #1
Which of the Spring event bosses are the weakest? I want to try to beat one but I dont know which one is the weakest. Anyone know?
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 5/18/2021 at 6:16 PM Post #2
well, there's definitely variance but a lot of it comes down to how well your team is set up. What pets are in your party?
Xdemonicangelfoxx
Level 52
Posted: 5/18/2021 at 6:51 PM Post #3
I only have two, one is a male zolnixi with 2 proficiency points, one on health, other on strength, and its water element. the other is a female zolnixi with 2 proficiency points one on health, other also on strength and its wind element.
Zolnixi
Level 65
Majestic Green Thumb
Threads: 43
Posted: 5/18/2021 at 7:07 PM Post #4
I would like to know the answer to this too!

For me, it's mixed because I can fight the same boss again but it feels easier or a little harder.
Xdemonicangelfoxx, you should get a Slot 3, it's wayyyy better

Here's my team btw:

Element: Earth

Element: Shadow

Element: Shadow
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Posted: 5/18/2021 at 7:12 PM Post #5
Florence and Aurora?

Since you're lv40+, I assume you're at Umbra Forest, so you should look into getting your third pet slot unlocked at Sanctuary of Saerielle- fest bosses have a rather frustrating ability to stun a pet for two turns every so often, so only having just two pets would make them more difficult than necessary.

Florence: Profs should be fine, just make sure he's in slot 1 as tank. Equips need updating- might want to invest in some lv25 legendary Assassin gear, if you can't get any higher rarity higher level equips (uncommon equips are awful, regardless of level)

Aurora would typically be proffed with either 2str or 1str/1dex, but given that you don't have a light healer (or a tank/ water buffer/ air setup) you may need the hp?
Her equips are higher rarity/level combo than Florence's, but they're Int-based equips, which aren't useful to her as an air pet (Int stat boosts Magic Damage, which an air pet, as a Physical element, doesn't use at all.)
You'll want Myrmidon gear for her. (and again, lv25 legendary is probably a better bet than what is currently equipped)

I'd suggest going on the broker and seeing if there's any equips of the right types for them (assassin/myrmidon) between lv25-45 and epic/legendary rarity
Xdemonicangelfoxx
Level 52
Posted: 5/19/2021 at 10:34 AM Post #6
Thank you both for the tips! I will try to do as both of you say.
Hiraeth
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 187
Posted: 5/19/2021 at 1:32 PM Post #7
usually teams consist of a tank, a healer, and a cannon. Your team currently consists of three tanks. Total Juice is fine - I don't tend to use earth tanks but others do.
Grayston should be slot 3 fire or air element - 3 intelligence and switch gear to vinethorn pyromancer (fire) or stormcaller (air) if you have any.
Ipsum should be a light element, pyromancer equips, 3 intelligence. If you're worried about survival, you can always run 2 intel and 1 health.

setup for tank is usually 3 health and other points in strength or agi. I run weird tanks, so I can't provide a link to one lol.
cannon/damage dealer setup (can be either air or fire)
^ also applies to light healer

hope that wasn't an incomprehensible string of nonsense lol. o/
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Posted: 5/19/2021 at 8:20 PM Post #8
As Hiraeth mentioned, this is... a Tank/ Tank/ Tank team? Since neither of the shadow pets is really set up in more of an offensive manner, they're all just set up as tanks.

Unlike Hiraeth I can provide an earth tank to look at: My own main tank, Vanguard Falchion from my Earth/Light/Air team (I'll note that her 1hp prof was the very last one I gave her- I think I had her at 1str/3agi before lv70, but it was a long time ago now. But I can say for certain that hp was the last)
(When it comes to shadow tanks, I dunno- I gave up raising my max stat shadow pet's ranks by using her as a tank and swapped to water/light/shadow to get them because I was getting frustrated at shadow's lack of an elemental defensive move. You want me to pay attention when fighting ents to know when to use block? Disgusting. Can't. (and if one were to question 'if you used her as an attacker, why does she have an agi point?' it's because shadow can also inflict taunt and it just meant I had to worry a little less. She wasn't going to be taking things out as fast as an air or fire pet in any case)

Typical team setup is Tank (Earth, Water, Shadow, rarely Light), Healer or Buffer (Light or Water), Attacker (Fire, Air)
Board teams are usually lv30/lv50 Tank/Healer (Light), Attacker (Fire), Attacker (Fire)
For the two Deep Caves bosses in LG, a common team set is Tank/Healer/Buffer (Light, Water), Attacker (Fire), Attacker (Air)
There are Survivalist teams (All light, all shadow, teams that aren't built to do fast damage but are built to last) but I don't know much about them

If you want to keep Total Juice as an Earth tank, I'd suggest getting him some Warden gear- Tidal Lord is statted to be primary strength, secondary agility, where warden is primary agility, secondary strength (and storm caller is primary str, seconday dex)- Earth tanks tend to need agi due to their gimmick being Taunt, making evasion and defence incredibly important, where water tanks cannot taunt, and the power of their ice barrier and ice sphere for absorbtion and healing comes from their strength

Lightbringer gear is gear for Light Tanks, so if you want to make a light healer to replace one of the shadow... tanks?, you'll want to get pyromancer gear. And profs either 3int or 2int/1dex. As it is, your earth tank is relying purely on the 25% chance that leeching vines activates for healing, which might be why your battles vary so much (and if either of the shadow pets gets stunned while they don't have a leeching debuff on the boss, entirely possible they could take a chunk of damage.
Light healers are such a staple on teams because they're the only element that can freely heal all party members- Water can heal other pets, but the opponent needs to hit the ice sphere/barrier on that pet for the healing to happen.
Somneli
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 111
Posted: 5/19/2021 at 10:20 PM Post #9
battle advice is solid but for the sake of also addressing the original question

HP: 167k
STR: 1076
INT: 759
DEX: 546
AGI: 317

HP: 176k
STR: 769
INT: 1059
DEX: 537
AGI: 315

HP: 188k
STR: 741
INT: 1264
DEX: 437
AGI: 283

HP: 209k
STR: 764
INT: 1126
DEX: 322
AGI: 570

HP: 218k
STR: 1119
INT: 818
DEX: 304
AGI: 558

HP: 242k
STR: 1411
INT: 925
DEX: 543
AGI: 370

I've arranged them in ascending order by HP, but all their stats have variations that could affect things, like the third-lowest HP also has the second-highest STR/INT score, so it can deal more damage even though it will take less hits to kill

Also note that this isn't all the bosses, it's just based on one run around the zone (and I forgot to get one boss before murdering it)
Xdemonicangelfoxx
Level 52
Posted: 5/20/2021 at 10:19 AM Post #10
Wow thank you! I didn't think so many people would help me with this!

This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.