Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > A World with the Monsters || RP Signups
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Mystiria827
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 40
Posted: 5/1/2021 at 8:57 PM Post #21
Hol' up we got so many insurgence that I now declare it my job to add a human or a Flesh Eater.
Just gotta... work my braincells... *flops*
Yamii
Level 62
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 162
Posted: 5/1/2021 at 9:59 PM Post #22
Accepted : )
Yamii
Level 62
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 5/1/2021 at 10:01 PM Post #23
Yes, that sounds wonderful!
Yamii
Level 62
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 5/1/2021 at 10:01 PM Post #24
Please!
Mystiria827
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 40
Posted: 5/1/2021 at 10:30 PM Post #25
*yeets hooman at ya*
Name: Aldebaran Vargas
Species (human, monster type, etc.): 100% authentic hooman, folks.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance:

(but a little older than this! xD)
Team: The Church of Oekhi
Current Starting Residence: Qaoth
Backstory: Aldebaran grew up in a relatively poor family in Qaoth, the son of an alchemist and his wife... the former of which is alive although he.... doesn't quite have all his wits about him, the latter whom died of illness when her son was 7. He became a somewhat-competent alchemist- well, okay, more than competent, but his randomness and accident-prone nature is a major flaw.
Personality: Clumsy and scatterbrained but devoted enough to his cause: the church of Qaoth. Aldebaran is terribly awkward and stiff in public, but when he gets comfortable he's... up the walls. He's sleep deprived and constantly zoning out at the worst times possible.... you get the picture.
Powers: He's.... a charming idiot. And can blow stuff up real good.
Silverscale576
Level 75
Fabled Ice Carver
Threads: 171
Posted: 5/1/2021 at 11:39 PM Post #26
Name: Dalaha
Species (human, monster type, etc.): Vulpid (Monster)
Sexuality: Pansexual
Appearance:
Team: Insurgence
Current Starting Residence: Ol' Crows foot
Backstory: Find out in rp
Personality: Kind, caring, sweet, docile, loyal, cocky, stubborn
Powers: Great eyesight, Aglie, Fire
Extra: She was brought up as pet and is trying to find a new owner, fav quote 'oh hush darling, I'm always right'
Edited By Silverscale576 on 5/4/2021 at 11:46 PM.
Yamii
Level 62
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 5/1/2021 at 11:49 PM Post #27
Accepted, oh god this guy is gonna be hilarious
Yamii
Level 62
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 5/1/2021 at 11:50 PM Post #28
Accepted. I have someone in mind for a new owner... *nudges gusluo*
Silverscale576
Level 75
Fabled Ice Carver
Threads: 171
Posted: 5/2/2021 at 12:29 AM Post #29
Thx and OoO
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Threads: 36
Posted: 5/2/2021 at 10:43 AM Post #30
Let me know if I need to change anything..

Name: Nova Parks
Species: vampire, but can pass as and desperately wishes to be human
Age: She thinks she's around 30 but looks around 21 and thinks like a 16 year old
Sexuality: bisexual
Appearance: (not my art; claims she's just wearing contacts with the eye color change)
Team: The Church of Oekhi
Current Starting Residence: Qaoth
Backstory: "Vampire?! Where?" She hates vampires and will do anything and everything to defeat them and the rest of the evil monsters. She worked with The Church of Oekhi longer than she's been a vampire and she's determined to make every blood-sucking parasite pay for their mistake of letting her live as a vampire instead of dying a noble death as a human. She's ground down her fangs, which have caused them to ache terribly, sometimes rendering her whole mouth useless.
Personality: "Don't try to avoid my question, monster! Your focus and fear should be on- Ooooh! Stickers!!" She is a bright woman who tries her best to help The Church of Oekhi destroy the monsters. She can be scary when she wants to be. She gets distracted easily and can't be taken seriously half the time, with her bubbly jokes and amicable attempts to boost The Church of Oekhi's morale. She is bouncy and can't sit still for long. It's difficult to see if she is going through any difficult trial, but whenever her fangs start smarting, you bet her optimism is going to take a dip as physical pain makes everything else secondary. She is a strong and brave woman who can take care of herself. She doesn't want anything to do with drinking blood and finds that going out and murdering monsters satisfies her just as much as blood satisfied any vampire.
Powers: She won't dare tap into whatever powers she has thanks to turning into a vampire and doesn't even know that she's using the instantaneous power of staying youthful. She doesn't know how she ages quite yet since she got turned only a decade ago.

Name: "Ryder Briggates, at your service."
Species: "Goblin-ish thing. Don't know for certain. Why don't you go search for others of my kind if you care that much?"
Sexuality: "... Oh, that was strange. For a second I thought you were actually serious. My job comes before everything."
Appearance: (not my art)
Team: "I'm proud to serve the Flesh Eaters."
Current Starting Residence: "My current mission is to get aboard The Ol' Crows Foot and gain information."
Backstory: "I've no clue who wouldn't enjoy working with the Flesh Eaters." Ryder doesn't know what life would be like on any other side of the war, and to be honest, he's scared to think what the possibilities are. He's lived his whole life being told that he is a great bounty hunter who is proud to serve the Flesh Eaters, and he has grown to accept that role and take down anything the Flesh Eaters need him to get rid of.
Personality: "Any against us are fools." He will only trust and listen to those who actively follow the Flesh Eaters. He is loyal to a fault and will owe his life to anyone who proves themself worthy. He is kind and compassionate to those who are his close friends but hostile if not untrusting around others. His blindness to the good in the other team holds him back in most interactions and causes him to make mistakes when calculating for the enemy's intelligence. With his current mission, he is trying to be more friendly and open as if he were around other Flesh Eaters. He doesn't take death seriously and will go on a killing spree just for the fun of it, not thinking there'll be any consequences.
Powers: "You gotta know the rules to play my game." If you don't know the rules, the game is easy to learn as he uses traps and snares or little balls and vials of things that explode. He likes destroying things through fire, and claims he can't control the fire but he can if he wished to.
Edited By Scoutwolf on 5/2/2021 at 10:44 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.