Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > A World with the Monsters || RP Signups
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Yamii
Level 62
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 162
Posted: 4/29/2021 at 6:19 PM Post #1
In this world, advancement is minimal and people have either been working in isolated villages all their lives, or hid from society as pirates. That is, until the portal opened and the monsters from the Claazar, a deserted plane where only monsters lurk. Some of these creatures are beasts that crave human flesh and are a threat. Then there are other creatures that are docile, even friendly. The Church Oekhi, the leaders of the human world see all of these creatures as demons that need to be killed. Pirates and rebels see these creatures as allies to gift the world freedom. Three sides. Three powerful groups. Who will earn the lands of Earth and which of the other two will lay dead in the ground?

Here are the Teams:

The Church of Oekhi, a powerful cult that runs most of human civilization. They have powerful armies and alchemists at the ready, as well as most of the humans listening to them blindly. The recommended starting residence for this team is in the capitol of the Church, Qaoth.

The Flesh Eaters, the types of monsters that eat humans and other docile monsters. These creatures are under the rule of a mighty demon Queen. The recommended starting residence is the mountains or forest.

The Insurgence, a group of humans and docile monsters working together to defeat two common enemies, they mostly live out at sea for safety, but are preparing to reveal themselves to the world to fight. Recommened starting residence is the Ol' Crow's foot (a massive ship).

Form:

Name:
Species (human, monster type, etc.):
Sexuality:
Appearance:
Team:
Current Starting Residence:
Backstory:
Personality:
Powers:

Rules

1. No OP characters. Since I'm giving a lot of creative freedom with the monsters, please don't make any insanely strong characters, ok?
2. Nothing too sexual or gore.
3.Control your language. A bit of swearing is fine, but throwing F bombs isn't ok.
4.Ask for permission before you kill someone else's character. I know you may not like a certain character, but they may be essential for the plot.
Edited By Yamii on 4/30/2021 at 12:04 AM.
Yamii
Level 62
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 4/29/2021 at 6:25 PM Post #2
Name: Bishop Szarcez
Species (human, monster type, etc.): Human
Sexuality: Aroace
Appearance: [

Team: The Church of Oekhi
Current Starting Residence: Qaoth
Backstory: Bishop Szarcez was made the new Bishop after the previous died. He has a burning hatred for all magical creatures and wishes to purge them out of existance.
Personality: Cold, two-faced, smart, cruel
Powers: None
Edited By Yamii on 4/29/2021 at 6:36 PM.
Yamii
Level 62
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 4/29/2021 at 6:33 PM Post #3
Name: Gusluo
Species (human, monster type, etc.): Human
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance:

Team: The Insurgence
Current Starting Residence: The Ol' Crow's Foot
Backstory: Gusluo was born into the life of a pirate, with little to no rules and freedom from the Church. Gusluo however, has heard of the Church and their despicable plan to kill all monsters and catch the pirates and is determined to stop it.
Personality: Gusluo is brave, free-spirited, emotional, but still tough. She is very protective of those who work their way into her heart and would fight to the death for anything she sees necessary.
Powers: None
Edited By Yamii on 4/29/2021 at 6:36 PM.
Yamii
Level 62
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 4/29/2021 at 6:41 PM Post #4
Name: Magpie
Species (human, monster type, etc.): Ryox, a small, green skinned goblin creature.
Sexuality: 'Pansexual, but I still intend to be that one single person who makes things awkward for the couples.'
Appearance:

Current Starting Residence: The Ol' Crow's Foot
Backstory: Magpie escaped from the Flesh Eaters and narrowly made it to the pirates. They trained Magpie and she is now capable of defending herself and others. Magpie is preparing to be a spy for the Insurgence.
Personality: Magpie is playful and bubbly when nothing serious is happening. However, when something is serious, Magpie is serious and a good leader.
Powers: Magpie can change what she looks like to camouflage. She can also spit acid.
Edited By Yamii on 4/29/2021 at 9:36 PM.
Theatretechnerd
Level 34
Threads: 12
Posted: 4/29/2021 at 9:13 PM Post #5
Name: Asuriel Temeluch
Species (human, monster type, etc.): human
Sexuality: frayromantic asexual
Appearance: a medium height teen girl, light brown hair, green eyes with a slight gold tint. (Will add a refrence picture when I can)

Team: the insurgence

Current Starting Residence: the ol crow's foot

Backstory: She grew up on a small farm near the coast with her parents and her two cousins. One day she went out into the wood near her home to look for wild berries, and her family's farm was attacked by flesh eaters. She barely escaped, a few members of the insurgence saving her at the last minute. They let her go with them, and she began training with them so she could fight back.

Personality: quiet, kind, but ruthless when pushed too far. very protective of those she befriends.

Powers: I'm guessing this is only for monsters, but if humans can have powers
the ability to "push" and "pull" on metal, with effects varying based on difference in the weight of an object and her body weight (If you've heard of the mistborn books, it's basially a coinshot and lurcher combined)
Yamii
Level 62
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 4/29/2021 at 9:25 PM Post #6
Accepted. Technically, humans can have powers, but only very powerful monsters can gift powers.
Edited By Yamii on 4/29/2021 at 9:25 PM.
Yamii
Level 62
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 4/29/2021 at 9:34 PM Post #7
Name: Selgag, alias The Flesh Queen
Species (human, monster type, etc.): Demon
Gender: Unknown, but is referred to as queen by flesh eaters.
Sexuality: None
Appearance:

Team: Flesh Eaters
Current Starting Residence: The Mountains
Backstory: Selgag was the mother of flesh eaters, the first to turn to flesh as a source of food. She soon raised hundreds of her own children to take over Claazar, and she plans the same fate for Earth.
Personality: Fierce, strong, violent.
Powers: Fire breathing, flight, strength, sense of smell that is incredible.
Mystiria827
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 40
Posted: 4/29/2021 at 10:29 PM Post #8
ohhhh yes. You know I have to.
Buuuuuuuuuuuuut it's 11:28 here and my laptop is a butt.
so I'll update ASAP!
Name: Zakai
Species (human, monster type, etc.): Kelpie
Age: A couple hundred for certain, but young for a kelpie: maybe 12 mentally?
Sexuality: Ace but otherwise... undecided. Probably gay or bi.
Appearance:

Current Starting Residence: Ol' Crow's Foot
Backstory: Zakai is a young kelpie, presumably abandoned at birth, born by the shore of the Ol' Crow's foot. He grew up around the Insurgence and joined after about a hundred years of life. Otherwise, his backstory is somewhat unremarkable, besides the fact that his species generally eats humans. Interesting stuff.
Personality: Zakai is chill and rarely taken seriously due to his small size and childish features. He's quick to anger, although said anger is more of a cold, burning fury than a fiery imma-blow-you-up sort of thing. He's extremely wise for his presumed age of 12 as well as.... surprisingly irreverent. Like, the kid has no dignity.
Powers: Zakai is inhumanly strong, easily able to crush the ribs of a human. He can breathe underwater in his Kelpie form, but then he has trouble breathing/walking on land. He can disguise himself as a human pretty convincingly in his land appearance, but his pointed ears, slit pupils, sharp teeth, and thick blackish blood are all dead giveaways to his Kelpie identity.
Edited By Mystiria827 on 4/29/2021 at 10:58 PM.
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Threads: 75
Posted: 4/29/2021 at 10:37 PM Post #9
Hi! two things.

1, i like this and might join. no promises, though.

2, i have been waiting for your reply on my FMAF RP fo 2 weeks now. so, yeah. please go fill it out. thanks. :D
Mystiria827
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 40
Posted: 4/29/2021 at 10:39 PM Post #10
wHoOps finals suck! I'll do that ASAP!
(forgetful Myst xD)
Edited By Mystiria827 on 4/29/2021 at 10:39 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.