Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,117
Posted: 4/4/2021 at 2:44 AM Post #1
Easter Maze Puzzle

Click on the Image for a Larger Version

How to Play

This is a simple maze puzzle. Just begin at the "Start" and trace the path through the maze to the "End".

Rules

1. You must complete the puzzle by yourself. No exceptions.

2. DO NOT post or share your puzzle anywhere on Sylestia!!! You will automatically be disqualified from all Forum Games if you do this and you will make me very unhappy!

3. When completing the puzzle, only record the valid path through the maze. It must be very easy for us to read your path. Do not include paths to dead-ends within the maze. It would be suggested to solve this puzzle digitally so that you can erase any dead-ends. If you solve this traditionally, print a second copy only for your solution after you have solved it and submit that.

4. After completion, you must upload your puzzle to an image uploading site, such as http://imgur.com. If you choose to print out the puzzle, then you will need a way to scan the completed puzzle back onto your computer and then upload it to an image uploading site.

A Player Guide on How to Upload Images

5. After you have uploaded your completed puzzle, send a PM to OfficialGames with your completed puzzle image and title the PM "Easter Event Maze Puzzle".

6. Please DO NOT PM me your puzzle!!! I will ignore it and your entry will NOT be counted. Additionally, please also do not PM me asking me to check your puzzle to see if you've gotten it correct or if it's been sent. The onus is on you to follow the rules and submit your entry correctly. Feel free to ask any questions regarding the rules directly here in this thread.

7. The due date for submitting your entry is by the end of the 2021 Easter Event.

Prizes

There will be 5 prizes awarded. There will be 2 Winners and 3 Runner-Ups. Everyone who submitted a correctly solved entry will be placed into a random drawing where the top five names will be the winners.

There will also be a Participation prize for everyone who submitted a correctly solved answer.

Have fun and enjoy!

Click Here to View the Solved Maze

Winner(s)
Winners: Firegem1401, Keychain
Prizes: Free Stable, [Peerless Avatar Token] x1, [Easter Event Themed Pet (3-Visible)] x1, [Philter of Trait Disruption] x3

Runner(s) Up
Winners: Cornbeansoup, Meeku, Niverus
Prizes: [Easter Event Themed Pet (2-Visible)] x1, [Philter of Trait Disruption] x3

All Participants
With a valid submission.
Prizes: Title: Maze Runner, [Easter Event Themed Pet (1-Visible)] x1, [Easter Eggling Avatar Item] x1, [Philter of Trait Disruption] x1, [Perfume of Themed Attraction] x1, [Perfume of Themed Attraction (Lost Grove)] x1
Edited By Krinadon on 4/19/2021 at 6:06 PM.
Katty
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 200
Posted: 4/4/2021 at 6:53 AM Post #2
are yall sure the puzzle reaches the end? I have tried to get through it with going backwards AND forwards and even had my bf have a look at it xD he doesnt play. He kept getting hit with dead ends and he loves puzzles. We will both have a look in the morning when we are both less tired xD Me trying to solve it, he to confirm im being stupid and it CAN be solved xD
Monkitteh
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 5
Posted: 4/4/2021 at 7:45 AM Post #3
I can confirm it can be completed, it took me ages, and I almost pulled out all my hair, but it can be done
Krinadon
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Site Administrator
Posted: 4/4/2021 at 12:59 PM Post #4
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=97513&page=1#2
Author: Katty
Time Posted: 4/4/2021 at 6:53 AM
are yall sure the puzzle reaches the end? I have tried to get through it with going backwards AND forwards and even had my bf have a look at it xD he doesnt play. He kept getting hit with dead ends and he loves puzzles. We will both have a look in the morning when we are both less tired xD Me trying to solve it, he to confirm im being stupid and it CAN be solved xD

There is indeed a solution. I have an answer key. =)
Katty
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 200
Posted: 4/4/2021 at 7:41 PM Post #5
good good xD I will try again now im fully awake xD
Chocho12321
Level 72
The Perfectionist
Threads: 12
Posted: 4/5/2021 at 1:40 PM Post #6
I'm so sorry to bother you guys, but I don't know if I uploaded the picture correctly. I already submited the solved maze, but I checked if it actually worked, and it showed a little cube... Does that mean that I submited correctly? Was it suposed to show the solved puzzle?

What do I do? Will they reply to the maze telling if it's correct or if they can actually see the solved puzzle??
I'm scared if they can't see the picture and I'm just disqualified of the game...

Can anyone help me? I don't want to PM Krin so then I won't bother him.
(If I spelled anything wrong is because English is not my 1st language)
Edited By Chocho12321 on 4/5/2021 at 1:41 PM.
Krinadon
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Site Administrator
Posted: 4/5/2021 at 2:23 PM Post #7
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=97513&page=1#6
Author: Chocho12321
Time Posted: 4/5/2021 at 1:40 PM
I'm so sorry to bother you guys, but I don't know if I uploaded the picture correctly. I already submited the solved maze, but I checked if it actually worked, and it showed a little cube... Does that mean that I submited correctly? Was it suposed to show the solved puzzle?

What do I do? Will they reply to the maze telling if it's correct or if they can actually see the solved puzzle??
I'm scared if they can't see the picture and I'm just disqualified of the game...

Can anyone help me? I don't want to PM Krin so then I won't bother him.
(If I spelled anything wrong is because English is not my 1st language)

As per Rule 6, the onus is on you to submit a valid entry.

If you are seeing a broken link, then most likely you either are linking to a non-public link (a common one is people put up a link to an email attachment), or you selected the wrong format option (a lesser deal as long as your valid link is in there somewhere for us to see).

Make sure that you are taking your saved entry (which should be an image file, such as a PNG or JPEG), and then upload that to an image hosting site, such as imgur, dropbox, etc. Make sure the image you uploaded is set up for link sharing so that we have access to it.

Then just send the URL of your uploaded image in the PM for your entry.
Chocho12321
Level 72
The Perfectionist
Threads: 12
Posted: 4/5/2021 at 4:43 PM Post #8
Can I just send the link instead of the image? Because it isn't working for some reason.
Krinadon
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Site Administrator
Posted: 4/5/2021 at 5:11 PM Post #9
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=97513&page=1#8
Author: Chocho12321
Time Posted: 4/5/2021 at 4:43 PM
Can I just send the link instead of the image? Because it isn't working for some reason.

That's fine, yes. I would suggest opening your link in something like Incognito Chrome to make sure it will be viewable for us.
GoldGryphon
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Threads: 74
Posted: 4/11/2021 at 5:41 PM Post #10
Krin, just a clarification please. It says that if we print off the maze we have to scan it and upload. Does a picture of the finished maze work?
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.