Eislyn
Midnightwolf001
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 7
Posted: 3/22/2021 at 1:03 AM Post #125
Name: Avalon

Theme Design Created Based on Her: Red Apple Fae

Notes: The original colors I used with her are based off of a combination of her name's meaning, which usually refers to Apples more-so than any other fruit and that of the color hex provided. So, the main idea was to make her look like a red apple. The orange color represents the yellow to orange blush an apple can have and the greens represent the leaves of an apple tree, along with the green colors of an apple before it changes to its desired, ripened color. So, tis supposed to depict an apple within its various stages of color formation while maturing.

I also tweaked the colors of the other genes and mutations so that she could be created as an Official Themed Pet, as well. That is if you ever wish to implement it. This is based off of the original Design idea here and I have named that Themed Pet Design "Red Apple Fae Kelpari;" Which would basically mean a Fairy, Sprite, or Spirit of Red Apples that watches over and protects them and the locations, of which, they grow; like an Orchard. ^-^
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Gilderoy

Theme Design Created Based on Him: Dragon of the Sun

Notes: The original colors I used with him are both based off of a combination of his name's meaning and the color hex provided. Although the theme design I did for this one has the word "Sun" in it, instead of "Son," I figured with the color hex provided and the meaning of his name, that it could make for a Fitting Theme Design based off of the Sun, which is a huge ball of fire. Plus, once finished, his colors reminded me of a raging fire and the Sun is a huge star made of raging flames of various shade of red, yellow and orange. The green of his eyes are not only to highlight the other colors used, but also depicts an example of all the life on earth that the Sun makes possible, fore without it, nothing could survive. So, I went with green when thinking of the green foliage of plants, which need the Sun's rays to go through photosynthesis, just like all things that need the Sun's rays and warmth to survive.

I tweaked the colors of the other genes and mutations so that he could be created as an Official Themed Pet, as well, if you ever wish to implement it. ^-^
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Eislyn

Theme Design Created Based on Her: Nebula Draeyl

Note: The original colors I used with her are both based off of a combination of her name's meaning and the color hex provided. Due to her name's meaning, I tried to stick with a Nebula within the Night Sky as when I think of dreams, I think of the night and the night sky.I first I was thinking of a Starry Night. But, that didn't quite work out for me. But, I also tweaked the colors of the other genes and mutations so that she could be created as an Official Themed Pet, as well, if you ever wish to implement it. But, there are some issues I did come into contact with while designing this. So, I'm not so sure how well this would do as an overall theme. o///o

Like I said, I did run into some issues with accent colors 1 and 2 not showing the accents like I would've originally wished with this Species and Design. Due to that and most of the accent colors being derived from some of the main colors, I found the design for this one very limited, especially with regards to M3. I would've originally like the aqua color on M3's trait to instead accent where the pink accents are at, which I had no choice in changing, and I would've loved to put a darker blue on M3 where the current Aqua color at the end of the mask is. I think that would've brought out the design much better. But tis is what it is. xD

Edit: Changed main color on M3 to get it a bit more closer to how I originally wanted it and updated picture link here.
Edited By Midnightwolf001 on 3/22/2021 at 3:30 AM.
Wolflover17
Level 59
The Tender
Threads: 3
Posted: 3/22/2021 at 2:49 PM Post #126
Avalon

Gildroy

Eislyn

Malata
Level 23
Threads: 1
Posted: 3/23/2021 at 8:03 AM Post #127
Gilderoy

Avalon

Eislyn
Lrsrosey
Level 10
Threads: 0
Posted: 3/23/2021 at 4:12 PM Post #128
How do you do this?
Ruudles
Level 70
Threads: 7
Posted: 3/24/2021 at 8:55 AM Post #129
My best guess for the kelpi

Alphawolfspntwd
Level 66
Frosty Hands
Threads: 58
Posted: 3/24/2021 at 9:33 AM Post #130
Here is my interpretation of the lost female Draeyl. The known color is used on the wings.

(Edit: Looking back through, I've come to find out that my Draeyl looks awfully sus with how similar it looks to another persons. But all I did for some of the colors that wasn't working for me was hit randomize a few times.)
Edited By Alphawolfspntwd on 3/24/2021 at 9:36 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.