Players 2,541 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,120 843
Generated 653,649 74
Captured 1,186,817 93
Bred 6,364,562 676
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 67 1, 2, 3... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Revol
Level 75
Wondrous Warlock
Threads: 42
Posted: 9/23/2022 at 9:26 PM Post #661
Im always willing to go back to being a mod :)
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 9/26/2022 at 12:05 AM Post #662
that would be great lol
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/26/2022 at 12:07 AM Post #663
Ok y'all, i will attempt to get something out tomorrow/later today and we'll work from there - until then (you have atleast until about 3pm 9/26 ) feel free to enter the last challenge i still haven't judged >>
https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=95867&page=65#646
Hiraeth
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 187
Posted: 9/26/2022 at 12:07 AM Post #664
oh take me off the list lmao

im peaced out Dx
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/26/2022 at 12:10 AM Post #665
will do bestie <33
Eclipsedmoon
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 15
Posted: 9/26/2022 at 1:07 AM Post #666
Edited By Eclipsedmoon on 9/26/2022 at 1:07 AM.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/26/2022 at 1:13 AM Post #667
great first entry :)
Eclipsedmoon
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 15
Posted: 9/26/2022 at 1:15 AM Post #668
Thank you!
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/26/2022 at 10:18 PM Post #669
TOP 3
Littlest Pet Shop
Challenge

(PLEASE BE SURE TO READ EVERYTHING)

Hello y'all, i' going to be tentatively opening this back up. Please keep in mind that in order for this guild to stay open I will need participation, these challenges are a handful and if i'm only getting 1-2 entries a week I am unable to substation the guild. I love the entries we do get but I would love to see more participation from everyone else! Everyone here is such an amazing designer, I love getting to see y'alls works and I really hope you are all able to work with me on this one and keep participation up. Also going to throw our referral system out! If you have a friend and you think they would like the club? You can refer to join and get a small prize of 15k once they complete 3x challenge as a thank you for helping us find new members! If y'all have any other questions let me know, without further ado here are your *much* delayed winners...

(Remember if you are chosen, you need to claim your prize before the next deadline otherwise you will forfeit it.)

TOP CRITIQUER IS: Arcane

@Arcane- Please send me a CoD for 20k, you had a very good critique this time around, good job!

1st PLACE~
Given's
Design:

This design shows great use of color, the black 'points' really help contrast from the earthy red-browns and yellows. The G1 was very well thought out, it quite highly reflects the pattern on the body of your chosen LPS. The tough of choosing flower as your G3 was another great choice, overall this is a well thought out and cohesive design! Great job and for a prize choose from these (1) (2) (3) (4) stables and pick a pair to get a baby from and send a CoD for 20k! In addition you may also look in Celticnuru's GROUP stable and pick a pet from there if you would like to forgo a pet from me.

2nd PLACE~
Arcane's
Design:

Puffadore is not the species I would have chosen but I think it was a great choice! They really have the royal/sassy vibe about them and I think it matches perfectly with your chosen LPS. The soft gradient in the colors is also very pleasing to the eye, no one color is overpowering the over and makes your puffadore look very soft and fluffy - which is the perfect fit for this design. The little highlights of green are also wonderful, they add a nice pop of color without being overly distracting from the design as a whole. Great job this challenge and send me a CoD for 5k - keep up the great work!

3rd PLACE~
Eclipse's
Design:

I think the tail trait was a great choice for this design! It really gives that design the "sparkle" factor that the LPS has! The M2 also blends with the tail very well, the colors merge into each other in a very good way and the blue is just dark enough to stand out but light enough to not ruin the vibe of the pale pink undertones. This was a great first challenge and I can't wait to see what else you have coming! Great job this challenge and send me a CoD for 5k - keep up the great work!

Mystery prize winner will be DMed shortly.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/26/2022 at 10:35 PM Post #670
"Terrarium" Challenge

Starting us off with a nice nature esc challenge we will be looking at terrariums! Theres so many different types of terrariums so you have lots of references for some cool colorful designs! There's fantasy inspired one, desert ones, seasonal terrariums, and so many more (pretty much any nature esc idea you can think of!), so in this challenge lets see what we can do with terrariums and I hope you all enjoy the first challenge of 2022!

Those who have opted out:

~Requirements~

1.)Your design must be based on a terrarium.
2.) You must include the theme of your terrarium (ie. forest, moss, autumn, mushrooms - this can be almost anything)
3.) You must include a reference photo.
4.) With in your design post, you must ping not only myself but the designer that posted directly before you only. Reason being, you must create a paragraph (3 to 4 sentences long) giving them friendly feedback and or suggestion on improvement on the design and or designs currently present at that time. Please include a copy of their design you are speaking about, along with a design of your own referencing the suggestions you made so they can see visibly what you are trying to say. (The only except is the first designer to post.)
4.) Designers, if someone critiques/comments on your design you must make an attempt to make the changes the critiquer is suggesting. It is through another's opinion/vision you can see what you haven't/couldn't see before and in so doing improve on what is already done. It is a way for you to learn how to take risks and test yourself. When you have done so, place your altered piece next to the original so we can see the changes you made in comparison. (DO NOT COPY AND PASTE their direct suggested image and take it as your own. That will not help you improve in the slightest, but will be seen as a form of cheating/theft.)

~Rules/Guidelines~
1.) All core group rules are in play!
2.) Don't be afraid to ask for help, feedback and or anything. We are here for you!

~Example~

Mushroom Forest

Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70
This Page loaded in 0.015 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.