Players 2,437 399
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,235,311 1,122
Generated 656,000 45
Captured 1,189,917 95
Bred 6,389,302 982
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 55 1, 2, 3... 54, 55, 56... 68, 69, 70 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 6/28/2021 at 12:10 PM Post #541
Gonna admit i forgot lol
(You can take me off the list btw im kind half-haitusing again)
Noha
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 43
Posted: 6/29/2021 at 11:14 AM Post #542
Sorry but i need to opt out this week due to family reasons

Good luck everyone!
Revol
Level 75
Wondrous Warlock
Threads: 42
Posted: 6/30/2021 at 12:38 PM Post #543
Your designs are fabulous Zol! I especially love your monarch design, I feel as if that one has a good shot at winning :D
There are a few things to be said about some of your other designs though. For one, it feels a bit odd that for your Morpho design you used almost the exact same traits as the monarch. Maybe you could keep that wonderful palette you have but shake up the traits a little?
-->
And then with your Peacock butterfly design, it feels a bit cluttered and the colors clash a bit. Once again, I feel if you changed the traits and you altered the colors a bit it may work much better ^-^
-->

And here are my designs!
Green Birdwing

Tailed Jay

Common Blue

Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 7/7/2021 at 2:22 PM Post #544
Winners coming soon was on vacations, enjoy the rest of the week off :)

If you haven't entered yet feel free too, you have until I post the winners!
Edited By Limor on 7/7/2021 at 2:23 PM.
Pdsd234
Level 63
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 7
Posted: 7/11/2021 at 2:17 PM Post #545
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=95867&page=54#533
Author: Limor
Time Posted: 6/28/2021 at 1:06 AM
Pinging the old designers group people to let you know about my other club which is design orientated and actually happens weekly :)

It feels rude to not respond now that I'm back(I've been off site for awhile), since you went to the trouble of pinging, I hope that's ok ^-^

I'm a bit too unpredictable on here for a club with any sort of expected participation(even of the opt-out variety), so I can't really join

I might lurk every once in awhile just to look at the designs you guys come up with though, everything I've seen so far is really good! ^-^
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/11/2021 at 11:00 PM Post #546
it's totally fine <3 glad to see you back on site i recognize the user !
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/11/2021 at 11:09 PM Post #547
TOP 3
Butterflies
Challenge

(PLEASE BE SURE TO READ EVERYTHING)

Sad to see entries didn't up back up this week, I hope we can change that this week!

For the two of you who did enter, send a CoD for 20k plus your prizes!

(Remember if you are chosen, you need to claim your prize before the next deadline otherwise you will forfeit it.)

TOP CRITIQUER IS: Toxin

@Toxin- Please send me a CoD for 20k, you had a very good critique this time around, good job!

1st PLACE~
Zol's
Design:

Monarch

For someone who has a fear of bugs you really rocked the challenge this week! I had a hard time picking which of your design would win but I ended up with the monarch. The colorscheme is very recognizable and really works together well, you pulled the whole design together even better with your traits choices - they were spot on for the butterfly you recreated! Great job and for a prize choose from these (1) (2) (3) (4) stables and pick a pair to get a baby from and send a CoD for 20k! In addition you may also look in Celticnuru's GROUP stable and pick a pet from there if you would like to forgo a pet from me.

2nd PLACE~
Toxin's
Design:

Green Birdwing

A simple but elegant design. Those extra hints on the wing are just perfect and really make this design stand out. The green shade you chose is perfect, getting the ride shade of green can be hard but you hit the nail on the head with that shade. Humming Bird was also an excellent trait choice, the little shade of brighter green really helps the design stand out even more! Great job and Send a CoD for 15k please and please keep up the good work, I look forward to seeing what you make in the future!

3rd PLACE~
N/A's
Design:

N/A

N/A

Mystery prize winner will be DMed shortly.
Edited By Limor on 7/11/2021 at 11:10 PM.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/11/2021 at 11:24 PM Post #548
"Phobias" Challenge

Hi Guys! Let's get more entries this week! Now not to get on you Zolnixi but your mention of your fear of bugs inspired this challenge, in this challenge lets tackle what scares us (or not a fear we have per say, it can be any fear) I think this is gonna be a fun and creative challenge so lets get those juices flowing!

Those who have opted out:

~Requirements~

1.)Your design must be based on a phobia
2.) You must include the name of your phobia and a link to an about
3.) You can include a reference photo if you want, though if it is something like Trypophobia please post it as a URL
4.) With in your design post, you must ping not only myself but the designer that posted directly before you only. Reason being, you must create a paragraph (3 to 4 sentences long) giving them friendly feedback and or suggestion on improvement on the design and or designs currently present at that time. Please include a copy of their design you are speaking about, along with a design of your own referencing the suggestions you made so they can see visibly what you are trying to say. (The only except is the first designer to post.)
4.) Designers, if someone critiques/comments on your design you must make an attempt to make the changes the critiquer is suggesting. It is through another's opinion/vision you can see what you haven't/couldn't see before and in so doing improve on what is already done. It is a way for you to learn how to take riskses and test yourself. When you have done so, place your altered piece next to the original so we can see the changes you made in comparison. (DO NOT COPY AND PASTE their direct suggested image and take it as your own. That will not help you improve in the slightest, but will be seen as a form of cheating/theft.)

~Rules/Guidelines~
1.) All core group rules are in play!
2.) Don't be afraid to ask for help, feedback and or anything. We are here for you!

~Example~

Trypophobia
Reference
Edited By Limor on 7/11/2021 at 11:24 PM.
Zolnixi
Level 65
Majestic Green Thumb
Threads: 43
Posted: 7/12/2021 at 6:23 AM Post #549
(god-)

Could I get an egg from these two please?
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/12/2021 at 3:13 PM Post #550
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=6447094

((Parents might be different but it should have the same traits/and be a 6v))
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 54, 55, 56... 68, 69, 70
This Page loaded in 0.015 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.