Players 2,448 395
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,231,480 1,551
Generated 655,813 33
Captured 1,189,614 92
Bred 6,385,961 1,426
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 49 1, 2, 3... 48, 49, 50... 68, 69, 70 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 6/7/2021 at 1:03 AM Post #481
TOP 3
Natural Wonders
Challenge

(PLEASE BE SURE TO READ EVERYTHING)

Hello all, I'm quite happy with the turnout this time! I feel like I saw a few of you I haven't seen in a while. Man I havent heard of half these places and it's really so cool to see everything earth has to offer us! Everyone's designs were so unique and (enough of my usual ramblings) lets get onto the winners!

(Remember if you are chosen, you need to claim your prize before the next deadline otherwise you will forfeit it.)

TOP CRITIQUER IS: Saro

@Saroyan- Please send me a CoD for 20k, you had a very good critique this time around, good job!

1st PLACE~
Saro's
Design:

The Grand Canyon, USA

I've never personally seen the grand canyon - though trust me I plan to visit it at some point in the future! Your design perfectly captures all the colors and nature. It can be hard to try to replicate nature with only 12hex codes but you truly succeed. This design has a very elegant and wild feel to it and I am very impressed! For a prize choose from these (1) (2) (3) (4) stables and pick a pair to get a baby from and send a CoD for 20k! In addition you may also look in Celticnuru's GROUP stable and pick a pet from there if you would like to forgo a pet from me.

2nd PLACE~
Zolnixi's
Design:

Yellowstone, Western USA

I'll be honest, I wasn't too sure with this design at first - the colors seemed a tad to unnatural. The more I looked at it though I realized that it actually replicates the yellowstone geysers so well. The brighter colors really give your design a very vibrant energy - more so then you would have if you just went natural colors. This design is a hit with me so great job and Send a CoD for 15k please and please keep up the good work, I look forward to seeing what you make in the future!

3rd PLACE~
Noha's
Design:

The Wave-Arizona-Utah border

Man is this place breathtaking - i've never even heard of it and I'm surprised! I love the trait you used for the body - that g1 is a pain to work with but it's perfect for this. It really replicates those swirling reds and creams of the waves. You chose a very excellent set of traits and mutations to replicate this location and I can truly say I'm looking forward to seeing what you have in future challenges so Great job on this design and send a CoD for 5k!

Mystery prize winner will be DMed shortly.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/7/2021 at 1:23 AM Post #482
"Pride" Challenge

In this weeks challenge lets celebrate pride month! Get your indenties out their or show your support for the LGBT community around the world! I am personally a part of the LGBT community and i'm sure many of you are too. I can't wait to see how you all express yourself and your support for others in this colorful challenge!

I have made a list of some prides listed here.

Those who have opted out:Luna

~Requirements~

1.)Your design must be based on a pride flag (excluding the lipstick lesbian flag)*
2.) You must include a reference photo of the flag chosen.
3.) You must name the flag you are recreating.
4.) With in your design post, you must ping not only myself but the designer that posted directly before you only. Reason being, you must create a paragraph (3 to 4 sentences long) giving them friendly feedback and or suggestion on improvement on the design and or designs currently present at that time. Please include a copy of their design you are speaking about, along with a design of your own referencing the suggestions you made so they can see visibly what you are trying to say. (The only except is the first designer to post.)
4.) Designers, if someone critiques/comments on your design you must make an attempt to make the changes the critiquer is suggesting. It is through another's opinion/vision you can see what you haven't/couldn't see before and in so doing improve on what is already done. It is a way for you to learn how to take riskses and test yourself. When you have done so, place your altered piece next to the original so we can see the changes you made in comparison. (DO NOT COPY AND PASTE their direct suggested image and take it as your own. That will not help you improve in the slightest, but will be seen as a form of cheating/theft.)

*A little bit of history: So the Lipstick Lesbian Flag was made by a racist and transphobic women, the liptstick mark was added to the original flag - which in my personal opinion should be used over the newer one as it is the first flag to show w|w pride - due to her belief that transwomen cannot be lesbians and wanted to ban them from the community, which of course I take a stand against. If you have any more questions just ping me.

~Rules/Guidelines~
1.) All core group rules are in play!
2.) Don't be afraid to ask for help, feedback and or anything. We are here for you!

~Example~

Lesbian Flag

(as a lesbian, lesbian time)
Edited By Limor on 6/7/2021 at 3:07 PM.
Lunadove
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 174
Posted: 6/7/2021 at 8:13 AM Post #483
I have to opt out! Sorry~
Saroyan
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 5
Posted: 6/7/2021 at 9:09 AM Post #484
Zolnixi
Level 65
Majestic Green Thumb
Threads: 43
Posted: 6/7/2021 at 9:56 AM Post #485
Team Asexual (me)

Bisexual Furries

Demiboy Pride

Demigirl Pride

Lesbian Girls

Noha
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 43
Posted: 6/7/2021 at 11:00 AM Post #486
Lesbian Girls
This is very nice design and the color placement with the traits works very well. My critique would be to change the ribbon dancer (m3) and butterfly wings (m2) to something such as enchanting flowers or spring blossoms for m3 and chibi wings or petal wing for m2. In my opinion, the ribbon dancer trait seems to swallow up the design and the black on the butterfly wings doesn't quite suit the rest of the design. Overall great work though!
Original---------->Critiqued

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lesbian

Critiqued

Rainbow Pride

Critiqued

Bisexual

Transgender

Critiqued

Asexual

Critiqued

Agender
(Me!)

Polysexual
(Also me!)

Pansexual

Men Loving Men

Intersex

Genderq ueer
(It has the space because q ueer is censored for some reason)

Bigender

Non-Binary

Demisexual
(Also, also me!)

Omnisexual

Polyamorous

Abrosexual

Edited By Noha on 6/10/2021 at 11:09 AM.
Shimeree
Level 70
Fancy Pants
Threads: 6
Posted: 6/7/2021 at 7:06 PM Post #487
Critique: Noha
To start, I think all of your trait choices are spot on! They all look wonderful, and the fact you have been able to make each design look absolutely unique even though they're all ferrikki is pretty awesome. Now, onto specific critiques:

Lesbian:
Your colours for this one are spot on, the only change I would make is swap C2 and C3 (and maybe even make C2 even lighter) because I believe a lighter colour would look nicer for your main body colour.
->

Rainbow:
Yet again, I think the choice of colours for the traits are amazing, however I feel like your colours are a little too bright. Although it is a rainbow, having some slightly duller colours makes it easier to look at. Otherwise, the places where you've picked the colours (like red for the body) are great!
->

Trans:
Yet again, your colour choice is so close to being perfect. I just think you should change your blue to more of a sky blue and your pink to a bit more of a peach to closer match the colours of the flag.
->

Asexual:
I absolutely love the shades you have picked for this design! The purple is lovely, and the traits and colours complement each other so well! The only suggestion I have is to change the eye colour to something other than black. I personally changed it to purple, but you could also change it to grey or even white if you want.
->

Otherwise, I think all of your colours are absolutely spot on! They all look wonderful, and I think you have done a marvellous job.

My Designs
Asexual

Critiqued

Demiromantic

Demigirl

Edited By Shimeree on 6/10/2021 at 5:57 PM.
Revol
Level 75
Wondrous Warlock
Threads: 42
Posted: 6/8/2021 at 9:34 AM Post #488
Hello Limor! I am back from being on leave, and I'd like it if you could add me back to the regular group pinglist!
Thank you so much :D
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/9/2021 at 5:00 PM Post #489
It's great to have you back! Feel free to join our newest challenge, the pride challenge :)
Revol
Level 75
Wondrous Warlock
Threads: 42
Posted: 6/9/2021 at 8:26 PM Post #490
Critique: Shimeree
Asexual
This is a wonderful design! My only problem with it is the lack of white in the design, you could possibly add more variation with the white. You could also change your G2 and M3 traits to be something that stands out a bit more, so the pet won't seem so plain
-->

I'm gonna at least do my flags, but more may be added soon!
My Designs
Asexual

Agender

Pansexual/Panromantic

Polyamorous/Polyamoury

Omnisexual

Abrosexual
Edited By ToxinNotFound on 6/10/2021 at 6:33 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 48, 49, 50... 68, 69, 70
This Page loaded in 0.017 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.