Players 2,411 375
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,241,199 1,270
Generated 656,170 19
Captured 1,190,409 63
Bred 6,394,525 1,188
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 46 1, 2, 3... 45, 46, 47... 68, 69, 70 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Lovador
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 92
Posted: 5/26/2021 at 10:05 AM Post #451
I'm going to opt out of this one because of summer school.
Saroyan
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 5
Posted: 5/30/2021 at 12:51 PM Post #452
I'm sorry for the last minute notice, but I need to opt out this week :(
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 5/30/2021 at 8:05 PM Post #453
Due to my summer getting crazier than I expected im Going to drop out of the DCU (Hopefully for just the summer and be back in the fall)
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 5/30/2021 at 10:29 PM Post #454
TOP 3
Candles
Challenge

(PLEASE BE SURE TO READ EVERYTHING)

Hey guys! Sorry for the late post, just got back from celebrating my birthday (I turned 18 yesterday!) but hey, I am getting this out on a Sunday! Anyways i gotta say despite our little group getting smaller I still love what we have going on here, your all wonderful designers and each week you make picking winners difficult for me! Anyways enough of my ramblings, onto the winners!

(Remember if you are chosen, you need to claim your prize before the next deadline otherwise you will forfeit it.)

TOP CRITIQUER IS: Noha

@Shimmer- Please send me a CoD for 20k, you had a very good critique this time around, good job!

1st PLACE~
Noha's
Design:

Aged Imagery

Now I know this is a simpler design but it does stand out to me, if for the fact that you chose not to go overboard with it. With a simple color pallete like this loading the design up with different traits and markings could have easily led to a downfall - you took the good choice on going minimalist for this challenge. Many designers will avoid minimalism, as it does admittedly convey less in your design. You managed to really pull this design off with just those two traits so great job, and for a prize choose from these (1) (2) (3) (4) stables and pick a pair to get a baby from and send a CoD for 20k! In addition you may also look in Celticnuru's GROUP stable and pick a pet from there if you would like to forgo a pet from me.

2nd PLACE~
Luna's
Design:

Royal Violet

This is quite a well done design, personally I think your peacock traits were perfect for this candle. They added a flair to your design and can be seen as overtop but hey lets be honest - that candle can be considered a little overtop but that is exactly why I love it! You embraced the somewhat cluttered look and perfectly incorporated the designs and the colors in your griffi. This is a very well done design so Great job and Send a CoD for 15k please and please keep up the good work, I look forward to seeing what you make in the future!

3rd PLACE~
Zol's
Design:

Ice Pine

Man are those some icy little lupes! They look so cold and that perfectly fits the vibe of the candle. I love the extra touch you used with the flame mane, got that candle flame down pat. This is a very cute design and overall you have some very solid color choices! Personally I would have made the flower green but you actually managed to make the brown blend! I'm looking forward to seeing what you have in future challenges so Great job on this design and send a CoD for 5k!

Mystery prize winner will be DMed shortly.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/30/2021 at 10:31 PM Post #455
Respond to this ping with your favorite animal to stay in the DCU! I am doing some spring cleaning and will be clearing out the memberlist. You have until wednesday to respond, if you don't you will have to fill out an application to reenter or explain if you were unable to answer due to outside circumstances.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/30/2021 at 10:41 PM Post #456
"Natural Wonders" Challenge

For this design lets let nature guide us, taking inspiration from natural wonders around the world. from the Marbled Caves of Chile to the Rainbow Mountain of the Peruvian Andes earth has many wonders to offer and take inspiration from. So take out your nature guides and get ready for the beauty earth has to offer you in this Natural Wonders challenge!

Those who have opted out:

~Requirements~

1.)Your design must be based on a place/thing in nature.
2.) You must include a reference photo
3.) You must name where/what your design is based on.
4.) With in your design post, you must ping not only myself but the designer that posted directly before you only. Reason being, you must create a paragraph (3 to 4 sentences long) giving them friendly feedback and or suggestion on improvement on the design and or designs currently present at that time. Please include a copy of their design you are speaking about, along with a design of your own referencing the suggestions you made so they can see visibly what you are trying to say. (The only except is the first designer to post.)
4.) Designers, if someone critiques/comments on your design you must make an attempt to make the changes the critiquer is suggesting. It is through another's opinion/vision you can see what you haven't/couldn't see before and in so doing improve on what is already done. It is a way for you to learn how to take riskses and test yourself. When you have done so, place your altered piece next to the original so we can see the changes you made in comparison. (DO NOT COPY AND PASTE their direct suggested image and take it as your own. That will not help you improve in the slightest, but will be seen as a form of cheating/theft.)

~Rules/Guidelines~
1.) All core group rules are in play!
2.) Don't be afraid to ask for help, feedback and or anything. We are here for you!

~Example~

Pamukkale Travertine Terraces - Denizili, Turkey

Lovador
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 92
Posted: 5/30/2021 at 11:11 PM Post #457
My favorite animal are wolves.
Noha
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 43
Posted: 5/30/2021 at 11:26 PM Post #458
Favorite animals include cats (any) or birds (more specifically pigeons and sparrows)
Noha
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 5/31/2021 at 3:41 AM Post #459
Blood Falls-Antarctica

This lake gets its colour due to the abundant amount of iron in the water which rusts when it meets air

Critiqued

Glowworm Caves-New Zealand

Salar de Uyuni-Bolivia

This is the world's largest salt flat (4,086-square-miles to be exact)

The Wave-Arizona-Utah border

The bands of red, pink, yellow, and white arches that are a result of windblown sand.

Edited By Noha on 6/2/2021 at 10:43 AM.
Zolnixi
Level 65
Majestic Green Thumb
Posted: 5/31/2021 at 6:56 AM Post #460
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=95867&page=46#455
Author: Limor
Time Posted: 5/30/2021 at 10:31 PM
Respond to this ping with your favorite animal to stay in the DCU! I am doing some spring cleaning and will be clearing out the memberlist. You have until wednesday to respond, if you don't you will have to fill out an application to reenter or explain if you were unable to answer due to outside circumstances.

Foxes, obviously.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 45, 46, 47... 68, 69, 70
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.