Players 2,437 399
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,235,311 1,122
Generated 656,000 45
Captured 1,189,917 95
Bred 6,389,302 982
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 41 1, 2, 3... 40, 41, 42... 68, 69, 70 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 4/29/2021 at 4:38 PM Post #401
TOP 3
100th Celebration Challenge

(PLEASE BE SURE TO READ EVERYTHING)

I'd love to thank you all for getting us to this 100th challenge and for everyone going all out on participating this time around! Remember guys, those winners were chosen by y'all and I gotta say y'all have GREAT taste. Now both sets of winners will be listed down below in seperate top three but there will be only ONE top critiquer as usual. Now remember to look at both as it is possible to win both!

(Remember if you are chosen, you need to claim your prize before the next deadline otherwise you will forfeit it.)

TOP CRITIQUER IS: Shimmer

@Shimeree- Please send me a CoD for 20k, you had a very good critique this time around, good job!

Party Time
1st PLACE~
Noha's
Design:

Pink Champion

This design was the reigning winner, although all your designs got quite a bit of votes! This design has a great blend of sparkly colors that looks just like that bubbler right there! I love how the little lotus flowers look like the strawberry on the design and that was a neat touch over all! Great great job over all and for a prize choose from these (1) (2) (3) (4) stables and pick a pair to get a baby from and send a CoD for 20k! In addition you may also look in Celticnuru's GROUP stable and pick a pet from there if you would like to forgo a pet from me.

2nd PLACE~
Dragon's
Design:

Party Time

Not only is this design the same name as the challenge but it also totally replicates this challenge's feeling and vibe! You managed to pull the votes in for this design and I think you are wholly deserving of this second place spot! This design just has such a fun energy and color to it and I'm honestly enjoying it! Great job and Send a CoD for 15k please and please keep up the good work, I look forward to seeing what you make in the future!

3rd PLACE~
Shimmer's
Design:

Fairy Bread

I've never actually had Fairy Bread! I know it's an australian treat and it looks.. tasty to say the least. I honestly feel like I could easily make this food but ahh well.. will at happen at some point! Overall this is a very taste treat and your design also looks quite tasty and just like the photo and good you chose to replicate! Congrats bae and great job on this design and send a CoD for 5k!

Old Challenges Look back
1st PLACE~
Noha's
Design:

Demigirl/Demiboy

Good job on pulling those votes Noha! Your design we're the overall winner for both this and the last prompt! This design has some truly appealing colors and I like the pair you made for them - representing both the girl and the boy part of the demi spectrum. This design is just adorable and I can totally see why they drew the eye of everyone! There very adorable and I think they totally deserved that first place spot, Great great job over all and for a prize choose from these (1) (2) (3) (4) stables and pick a pair to get a baby from and send a CoD for 20k! In addition you may also look in Celticnuru's GROUP stable and pick a pet from there if you would like to forgo a pet from me.

2nd PLACE~
Limor's
Design:

Modest Mouser - Interstate 8

2nd place for me, so swag. I get to keep my 15k! Thanks y'all for the votes.

3rd PLACE~
Luna's
Design:

Tidal Lord's Stoneweaver Bracelet

Although somewhat simple this design has a great elegance about it. The lighira was a great species choice and this design really stands out! I love how you varied the blues to make them contrast, yet at the same time blend with each other! That can be a hard thing to do in a design but you really managed to pull that thing off! So great job on this design and send a CoD for 5k!

Mystery prize winner will be DMed shortly.

Now enjoy the rest of the week off! We will resume on Sunday!
Lunadove
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 174
Posted: 4/29/2021 at 4:42 PM Post #402
Congrats Noha! You won first place twice in one round!! :0
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/29/2021 at 4:45 PM Post #403
Some news for you all! That was actually are 101th challenge! Due to a miscount we celebrated the 101 and you know what, that works for me! Just telling y'all about this funny mishap haha
Noha
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 43
Posted: 4/29/2021 at 9:48 PM Post #404
Thanks so much to everyone! I didn't expect to win both prompts but am very grateful for everyone who voted for me and love all of you so much! Have a great rest of the week!
Noha
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 43
Posted: 4/29/2021 at 9:52 PM Post #405
Xdemonicangelfoxx
Level 52
Threads: 18
Posted: 4/30/2021 at 11:45 AM Post #406
NAME: XDemonicAngelFoxX
Why I want to join: I like to design pets and is bored a lot.
Do I understand that by joining I will be added to a pinglist: yes.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/30/2021 at 12:17 PM Post #407
welcome! we're on break until this sunday but feel free to join our discord which is linked on the first page!
Xdemonicangelfoxx
Level 52
Threads: 18
Posted: 4/30/2021 at 12:21 PM Post #408
ok!
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/30/2021 at 12:59 PM Post #409
ill get em bred once im home from work later !
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/4/2021 at 1:08 AM Post #410
"Farm Life" Challenge

I must once again apologize for the late challenge but work is a real killer, now remember I am still in desperate need of staff, so DM if interested! Now for this challenge we will be taking a look at farm life, think cows, barns, chickens, all that sorta jazz. This is a challenge that was requested in our discord server (remember to join that!) and anyways enough of my ramblings, lets get down in the dirt and think about farms!

Those who have opted out:

~Requirements~

1.)Your design must be based on something to with a farm/ranch
2.) You must include a reference if there is one
3.) You must give a reason for how your design has to do with farms/ranches
4.) With in your design post, you must ping not only myself but the designer that posted directly before you only. Reason being, you must create a paragraph (3 to 4 sentences long) giving them friendly feedback and or suggestion on improvement on the design and or designs currently present at that time. Please include a copy of their design you are speaking about, along with a design of your own referencing the suggestions you made so they can see visibly what you are trying to say. (The only except is the first designer to post.)
4.) Designers, if someone critiques/comments on your design you must make an attempt to make the changes the critiquer is suggesting. It is through another's opinion/vision you can see what you haven't/couldn't see before and in so doing improve on what is already done. It is a way for you to learn how to take riskses and test yourself. When you have done so, place your altered piece next to the original so we can see the changes you made in comparison. (DO NOT COPY AND PASTE their direct suggested image and take it as your own. That will not help you improve in the slightest, but will be seen as a form of cheating/theft.)

~Rules/Guidelines~
1.) All core group rules are in play!
2.) Don't be afraid to ask for help, feedback and or anything. We are here for you!

~Example~

Cows are known to live at farms.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 40, 41, 42... 68, 69, 70
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.