Players 2,422 378
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,239,928 1,189
Generated 656,151 22
Captured 1,190,346 61
Bred 6,393,337 1,106
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 26 1, 2, 3... 25, 26, 27... 68, 69, 70 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
WingsOfAmber
Level 75
The Majestic
Threads: 34
Posted: 3/5/2021 at 2:17 PM Post #251
Hello, I will be fully leaving the group, sorry!
Ladybugjr
Level 71
Fancy Pants
Threads: 127
Posted: 3/5/2021 at 3:03 PM Post #252
I hate to say it but I dont think I can participate in the contest this week. Its too bad because I love Star Wars :/ I just dont have a lot of time this week for games, if I do happen to have time though because I got ahead of schedule, I will try to participate :)
Startingle
Level 65
The Perfectionist
Threads: 16
Posted: 3/6/2021 at 5:21 PM Post #253
Again, I have to opt out. I'm sorry, but my schoolwork and home life are overwhelming me at the current moment.
Sunflora
Level 71
Ghost Writer
Threads: 10
Posted: 3/7/2021 at 11:51 AM Post #254
I've gotta opt out this week and next week due to work.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 3/7/2021 at 6:05 PM Post #255
please submit an entry form to the group before joining a contest!
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/7/2021 at 6:12 PM Post #256
TOP 3
"Star Wars"
Challenge

(PLEASE BE SURE TO READ EVERYTHING)

Hello everyone! Now as sad as it was to see so many opt outs I gotta say i love all the things we saw this week and great job on those critiques, I saw lots of good improvements and for the time being I think I will be keeping this in. Yes it is more work but the improvements on designs are vast! Now I hope you all enjoyed this Star Wars challenged, suggested by the Vanikmal! Well, enough rambling from me - onto the winners!

(Remember if you are chosen, you need to claim your prize before the next deadline otherwise you will forfeit it.)

TOP CRITIQUER IS: Vani

@Vani - Please send me a CoD for 20k, you had a very good critique this time around, good job!

1st PLACE~
Dragon's
Design:

Maz Kanata

Although the changes in your critiqued and noncritiqued are quite different it was subtle and took me a minute to find, I think this was a good thing. You improved your design without ruining the flow it had and I give you great props for this! Your design really looks like Maz and despite my great dislike for those goggles I gotta say you made them look good. I love the colors you used and the way they look together in this design. Great great job and for a prize choose from these (1) (2) (3) stables and pick a pair to get a baby from and send a CoD for 20k! In addition you may also look in Celticnuru's GROUP stable and pick a pet from there if you would like to forgo a pet from me.

2nd PLACE~
Vani's
Design:

Darth Nihilus

I love how cryptic this design looks, that skull mask was spot on. Your design has the exact same vibe as the photo and it really translates well onto a sylestia. The strong contrasting colors really lend themselves to the design and i'm brought back to that mask again, it stands out and the eyes really glow a dark threatening ready against that bone white. Great job, Send a CoD for 15k please and please keep up the good work, I look forward to seeing what you make in the future!

3rd PLACE~
Noha's
Design:

Boba Fett

I think what draws me to this design is the critiqued version, that hint of red and gold.. something about it is so eye catching. Although the colors are quite different then the blue and white and could clash it just doesn't, it entirely lends itself to the design and really gives it a unique quality that I can't quite place but I adore. Great job on this design and send a CoD for 5k!

Mystery prize winner will be DMed shortly.
Edited By Limor on 3/7/2021 at 6:14 PM.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/7/2021 at 6:12 PM Post #257
sad to see you go! your welcome back whenever :)
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/7/2021 at 6:13 PM Post #258
sad to see you go! your welcome back whenever :)
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 3/7/2021 at 6:39 PM Post #259
I saw star wars and my brain immediately went to the ferrikki goggles and Maz popped into my head so i'm glad i captured her and you liked it.

May i have one of your Grim Rose Ryori?

Also sending over the CoD now!
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/7/2021 at 7:17 PM Post #260
"Nuts for Nytekrie" Challenge

Well well, what with the Nytekrie revamp lets show our love for Nytes in this upcoming challenge - along with this we have a special prize! Who ever wins will have their design regenerated as a breedable pair! With that being said I cannot WAIT too see what designs we have in this as I really would love to find some more designs to regen my 400+ nytes and who knows, if i see anymore that catch my eyes I might reach out and ask to regen those as well!

Those who have opted out: Sunny, Yello, Vani

~Requirements~

1.)Your design must be a Nytekrie
2.) If you use a reference show it!
3.) Please name your designs.
4.) With in your design post, you must ping not only myself but the designer that posted directly before you only. Reason being, you must create a paragraph (3 to 4 sentences long) giving them friendly feedback and or suggestion on improvement on the design and or designs currently present at that time. Please include a copy of their design you are speaking about, along with a design of your own referencing the suggestions you made so they can see visibly what you are trying to say. (The only except is the first designer to post.)
4.) Designers, if someone critiques/comments on your design you must make an attempt to make the changes the critiquer is suggesting. It is through another's opinion/vision you can see what you haven't/couldn't see before and in so doing improve on what is already done. It is a way for you to learn how to take riskses and test yourself. When you have done so, place your altered piece next to the original so we can see the changes you made in comparison. (DO NOT COPY AND PASTE their direct suggested image and take it as your own. That will not help you improve in the slightest, but will be seen as a form of cheating/theft.)

~Rules/Guidelines~
1.) All core group rules are in play!
2.) Don't be afraid to ask for help, feedback and or anything. We are here for you!

~Example~

Hellebore

Edited By Limor on 3/11/2021 at 10:31 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 25, 26, 27... 68, 69, 70
This Page loaded in 0.015 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.