Players 2,460 401
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,229,929 1,283
Generated 655,780 86
Captured 1,189,522 125
Bred 6,384,535 1,072
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 24 1, 2, 3... 23, 24, 25... 68, 69, 70 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 2/25/2021 at 12:26 AM Post #231

Cat's Outta The Bag
Did i think of the yule cat for this?Yes..yes i did

V2

Do birthday's count as holidays?

Edited By Dragongem23 on 2/28/2021 at 6:25 PM.
July11
Level 62
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 1
Posted: 2/25/2021 at 9:58 AM Post #232
(Forgot to ping you @Limor. I'm responding to what you said earlier).

That'd be a great! Giving constructive criticism to our fellow designers seems like a very useful thing. :)
Edited By July11 on 2/25/2021 at 10:02 AM.
Sunflora
Level 71
Ghost Writer
Threads: 10
Posted: 2/25/2021 at 11:03 PM Post #233

Ladybugjr
Level 71
Fancy Pants
Threads: 127
Posted: 2/26/2021 at 8:29 AM Post #234
I think adding critiques would be awesome!
Frostfire
Level 69
Frosty Hands
Threads: 5
Posted: 2/28/2021 at 8:01 AM Post #235
I found this card, which doesn't really fit any holidays I know of (it SAYS Christmas, but why jellyfish????), and I think it's weirdly disturbing, so here it is

And the Sylesties

Seasonal Nightmare Sylvopra (Male and Female)
Edited By Frostfire on 2/28/2021 at 8:09 AM.
Saroyan
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 5
Posted: 2/28/2021 at 8:29 AM Post #236
Unfortunately, I need to opt out this week.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 2/28/2021 at 6:18 PM Post #237
TOP 3
"Vintage Holiday Cards"
Challenge

(PLEASE BE SURE TO READ EVERYTHING)

First off, once again so sorry for the delays, I started my new job this week and the new schedule is quite a lot while I get used to it! Now, past that, I would like to thank everyone who joined this challenge, I loved all the entries!

Now I also have some important news, in our next challenge we will be bringing back critiques, and along with that the best critiquer prize. Now we will just be testing it out this week and if all goes well it will become a permanent thing of our weekly challenges - so be ready for that next challenge!

(Remember if you are chosen, you need to claim your prize before the next deadline otherwise you will forfeit it.)

1st PLACE~
Vani's
Design:

I don't know exactly what it is about this design but something about it is so so pleasing! Perhaps its your use of blue, red and white - which you managed to make not look just like a patriotic design. The designs itself is adorable - which only helps with its likeability. I never would have thought to use Calico in a design like this but it really was the perfect choice here! Great great job and for a prize choose from these (1) (2) (3) stables and pick a pair to get a baby from and send a CoD for 20k! In addition you may also look in Celticnuru's GROUP stable and pick a pet from there if you would like to forgo a pet from me.

2nd PLACE~
Sunny's
Design:

Man I love the colors here, i've always been a sucker for greens and pinks - not to mention Arctic Panda is such a great trait! The use of a brighter yellow in the horns then anywhere else was a great choice, it makes them stand out - but not to much - and pulls the whole design into a solid piece. Great job, Send a CoD for 15k please and please keep up the good work, I look forward to seeing what you make in the future!

3rd PLACE~
Frost's
Design:

Your quite right in saying that is a bizarre christmas card and what can I say, vintage cards are quite bizarre. From frogs to jellyfish their really are quite a wide varieties of oddities to be seen. Now with this design I think you made a good choice to only focus on the Jellyfish, if you tried to replicate the whole card your design would have gotten very mussy very quick. I applaud this choice and I can't wait to see what you bring to the table next week!

Mystery prize winner will be DMed shortly.
Edited By Limor on 2/28/2021 at 6:20 PM.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/28/2021 at 6:59 PM Post #238
"Star Wars" Challenge

Welcome all to the Star Wars Challenge! In this challenge lets take a look at that Iconic movie series and all that is has branched off to be! Anything Star Wars can be applied in this challenge, from toys to some of the food - and of course the movies themselves - can all be used as inspiration! Now, may the force be with you in your designing (god I really typed that lol!)

Now, another big announcement - we are bringing back critiques! Critiques are a way to help your fellow designers so please read rules very carefully and feel free to check out challenges like this when critiques were in play!

Those who have opted out: Luna, Miroh, Frost, Saro, Ladybug, Star, Sunny

~Requirements~

1.)Your design but be based on anything Star Wars.
2.) If you can include a Reference photo.
3.) You may use avatars or pets.
4.) With in your design post, you must ping not only myself but the designer that posted directly before you only. Reason being, you must create a paragraph (3 to 4 sentences long) giving them friendly feedback and or suggestion on improvement on the design and or designs currently present at that time. Please include a copy of their design you are speaking about, along with a design of your own referencing the suggestions you made so they can see visibly what you are trying to say. (The only except is the first designer to post.)
4.) Designers, if someone critiques/comments on your design you must make an attempt to make the changes the critiquer is suggesting. It is through another's opinion/vision you can see what you haven't/couldn't see before and in so doing improve on what is already done. It is a way for you to learn how to take riskses and test yourself. When you have done so, place your altered piece next to the original so we can see the changes you made in comparison. (DO NOT COPY AND PASTE their direct suggested image and take it as your own. That will not help you improve in the slightest, but will be seen as a form of cheating/theft.)

~Rules/Guidelines~
1.) All core group rules are in play!
2.) Don't be afraid to ask for help, feedback and or anything. We are here for you!

~Example~

Baby Yoda

Edited By Limor on 3/7/2021 at 5:57 PM.
Lunadove
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 174
Posted: 2/28/2021 at 7:24 PM Post #239
Sorry, I think I have to opt out >-< very busy rn
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/28/2021 at 9:08 PM Post #240
Starting this week I will be recounting absences and handing out marks, I hadn't done this the past few weeks due to my schedule.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 23, 24, 25... 68, 69, 70
This Page loaded in 0.015 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.