Page 1 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Jolynnnarry
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 58
Posted: 11/26/2020 at 12:41 AM Post #1
OPEN!!!!

People never believed in half beast living amongst humans. You would think they would have been caught right? Well think to think not these beast have lived amongst humans for decades, eating, dating, family's, but these beast have been discovered by beast hunters that also have been living in disguise amongst them. Thousands of beast are dead amongst the east side of the town. It's up to you if you want to hunt or be hunted. This is not the time for games it's up to you if you want to uncover who is underneath these brutal murders or raise to the top by hunting these rare beast that live among you....choose wisely~

Against beast hunters Species:

Dwapa: These species are demon like creatures with horns and wings but they also have razor sharp tails that helps them attack there enemies tripping and ending there life easily and quick

Elor: This species have dragon scales that runs on there body but instead of looking like scales of different color there the same color as there skin making them glitter and shine just a bit these can also come in unique patterns also used to attract females but also used as a protective layer

Kaba: Yes they look Like humans but they arnt these creatures camouflage into there adaptive surroundings for example if they stood at a tree they would go invisible making themselves blend in

Bavao: these species eject a poison into your blood stream making you shut down for a few minutes but this also drains there energy making it hard for them to attack at all

Tebior: Every good species need a healing beast of course!. These species heal from nature they are able to form shields from rough roots under the soil being hard to be broken giving them ability to heal them if there is no life around them there power is useless
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beast hunters species:

Conductoid: Black-skinned aliens from planet Teslavorr, Conductoids are cycloptic humanoids with plugs on their fingers, prehensile tail, and antenna on their heads. They have the ability to absorb energy and redirect it as electrical energy.

Cascan:Hailing from planet Cascareau in the Andromeda Galaxy, these aliens are very similar to Orishans, being armored humanoids able to manipulate water. but they cant go to far from the source of water to be able to use it

Celestialsapien:Horned humanoids with a body similar to that of a starry night sky, they can warp space, time and reality. However, they are limited by their psyche: their minds are divided into separate personalities that need to agree in order to do even simple tasks, causing them to remain motionless for long periods of time.

Crites: these Are the beast hunters companions they suit as many animal species using there abilities to the max, most come in forms of dogs or cats, but others who are smarter come in as wolfs, lions ect, these can be found in the wild or roaming around the town well the cats and dogs anyways the stronger ones you must go deeper into the shadows and woods lurking at the edge of town they all have marks on there foreheads in the shape of rings

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Rules
1. Romance is okay with me if you want to take it that far please travel to the pm's
2. don't try to make me rp as one of your OC's or anyone else if they dont want to not the biggest fan of that
3. please respect everyone
4. if you do not like the plot/what the rp is about please do not join i hate arguing and don't wan to fight because you joined a rp you do not enjoy
5. Don't join then die! it sucks to me and everyone else
6. if you guys do get into an argument take it to the PM's please and if it gets to far out of hand bring it to me
7.no being OP you cannot wipe out 10 beast by yourself
8.cussing is allowed because.... yah
9. put Banana in your other so ik you went threw these

Full Name: Ruby

Species: Dwapa

Sexuality:Straight

Alignment: Resistance

Appearance:

Personality: Quiet, gentle, shy, loyal, aggressive

Powers: shadow

Equipment: daggers

Backstory: she came to this town with her parents to start a new life she started preparing herself once bodys started falling and her friends started dying

Other:BANANAAAAAA
Edited By Jolynnnarry on 12/9/2020 at 1:27 PM.
Toothless3342543
Level 67
The Tender
Threads: 28
Posted: 12/1/2020 at 6:52 PM Post #2
This will be fun! May I join when it is done?
Jolynnnarry
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/1/2020 at 6:55 PM Post #3
Yes! I will post the form later tonight or tomorrow and finish the beast so people can start signing up I been real busy lately
Toothless3342543
Level 67
The Tender
Posted: 12/1/2020 at 6:57 PM Post #4
No NO No take your time, I am on daily so do not worry.
Jolynnnarry
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/1/2020 at 7:06 PM Post #5
Yay!!
Drinkoxiclean
Level 17
Threads: 0
Posted: 12/9/2020 at 11:10 AM Post #6
wow i didn't expect to see something like this on sylestia! when it's done may I join? ;w;
Edited By Drinkoxiclean on 12/9/2020 at 11:16 AM.
Jolynnnarry
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/9/2020 at 11:32 AM Post #7
yes! make sure to ping me next time
Jolynnnarry
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/9/2020 at 12:10 PM Post #8
i have finally finished so you guys can make your forms :>
Toothless3342543
Level 67
The Tender
Posted: 12/9/2020 at 12:44 PM Post #9
Okay so with a species, which one can I use? and can I make my own?? If not cool I would be okay with using one of yours... I love yours they are amazing but I dunno what to do :( and when I saw put a banana in Other I loved that because I was eating banana lol.
Jolynnnarry
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/9/2020 at 12:58 PM Post #10
lol kay so yes you may use your own you dont have to use one of mine those are just the main species and if you want ill make my form first to show you what to do
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.