Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Artwork Trades > Noha's Art Commissions Shop! {Closed...
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Theialish
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 60
Posted: 1/12/2021 at 7:58 PM Post #31
Just checking in. How's the piece going?
Noha
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 43
Posted: 1/12/2021 at 8:14 PM Post #32
I is going pretty good! I haven't had much time to work on it due to finals coming up but this is what I have so far. I am going to make her stargazing.
I am on a phone at the moment so it won't let me post pictures but here is the link.
https://ibb.co/jf41vR2

Is there any changes you would like me to make before I go into the details?
Theialish
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 1/12/2021 at 8:17 PM Post #33
looks fine so far
Noha
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 1/12/2021 at 8:35 PM Post #34
Ok! Once I finish sketching the details I will send another picture
Noha
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 1/23/2021 at 9:27 PM Post #35
I just finished the details. If there is anything you want me to change, tell me now because I will be doing inking next.

https://ibb.co/gdRrxBC
Theialish
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 1/23/2021 at 9:47 PM Post #36
it's good~
SkyRaven
Level 70
Sylestiologist
Threads: 72
Posted: 1/26/2021 at 12:07 AM Post #37
Hi, I'd be interested in getting 4 characters done, 3 humanoids and a cat, I'm not sure what the difference is between simple and regular, but it's one of those two, and I'd like fullbodies, coloured and shaded, as digital art. Would you mind explaining the difference between simple and regular, and whether you'd be okay to take on the comission? All 4 characters have pretty simplistic designs, if it helps.
Noha
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 1/26/2021 at 12:33 AM Post #38
I would like to see the characters and to see your ideas for poses, outfits, backgrounds (if you want one) before officially saying yes but I would like to!

My simple sketches don't have tons of details, the shading is very simple and kinda blocky.
My regular sketches a decent amount of details and the shading has some more variety then just the blocky shading.

If you were confused because of the examples, I don't blame you. I accidently mislabeled the glitch rose (it is now fixed)

Also something I should note, I have 2 different art styles for people. The first one is more cartoonie (and the one I am doing the most now). The second is like the first photo in my examples.

This is not the best example of my cartoonie art style because it is a watercolor and a bust but my phone is currently dead but it kinda resembles the animal crossing people (to get an image in your mind).
SkyRaven
Level 70
Sylestiologist
Threads: 72
Posted: 1/26/2021 at 1:51 AM Post #39
Sure, I would love for them to be regular sketches, in a style similar to the first example on the front page :)

For composition, ideally I would like 2 characters in one sketch - A pair are love interests and the other two are a sorcerer and his familiar. The backgrounds I've described are a little complex, so I'd be totally fine if instead you made them transparent with simpler poses!

Kat and Tsukiko
Kat looks like this with shoulder length straight black hair and brown eyes, but I'd like her in a different outfit, a plain black leather jacket, with a dark red bandeau top, black demin jeans and a pair of black lace-up combat boots. Tsukiko looks like this, boyish white hair and emerald green eyes. She'd be wearing a black hoodie with a kitsune mask on it (something like this), with black trousers and black boots (they can be slightly lighter black-grey than the trousers to have a differentiation). Katsura is pretty cold and aloof and doesn't really get along with anyone apart from Tsukiko on their jobs as bounty hunters. It would be cool if they were together sitting on the edge of a tall building/rooftop/bridge or something at night doing scouting work together, maybe with binoculars next to them or something?

Wasai and Mei (I don't have pictures of them yet so I'll use google to try and illustrate what I had in mind)
Wasai is a young boy, with short red hair and deep purple eyes. He's a sorcerer/alchemist, so he wears a loose white shirt under a long, dark brown overcoat, with black loose trousers tucked inside short, brown boots. He also has a tan leather belt and with it hangs off all sorts of potions, jars and other alchemic materials. His faimilar, Mei, is a large fluffy white cat, with two very bushy tails! Around her neck is a purple collar, with a small vial of red liquid inside it. Wasai is a very adventurous and easily excited child, wanting to grow up and travel the world with Mei, who in contrast, prefers to sleep and stay more or less in the same place. I'd probably like them inside an alchemists lab, maybe with Wasai holding a vial, and Mei sleeping on some furniture somewhere?

Let me know if this is okay or if you need anything else!
Edited By SkyRaven on 1/26/2021 at 2:58 AM.
Noha
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 1/26/2021 at 2:40 AM Post #40
The link for Tsukiko is broken.

Also, do you want me to do 2 separate pictures? If that is the case, then it would be 2 separate payments and if you want me to do the background, it would also be an extra 2k.

Other then that, I would love to do them!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.