Forum Index > News and Announcements > Fall Festival Overview
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4... 21, 22, 23 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Pokebellpuff
Level 72
The Perfectionist
Threads: 8
Posted: 10/29/2020 at 7:54 PM Post #21
Hey krin, I'm just curious, why is the sylesti brewing so slow?
Krinadon
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,114
Posted: 10/29/2020 at 8:46 PM Post #22
It depends largely on how well you are taking care of your Brews.
Burningchaos
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 53
Posted: 10/30/2020 at 7:29 AM Post #23
Found!
Edited By Burningchaos on 10/30/2020 at 7:30 AM.
Krinadon
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Site Administrator
Posted: 10/30/2020 at 4:10 PM Post #24
A few updates I wanted to announce.

Restricted Trait Set Adjustments

For this year's Fall Festival, the 4 Restricted Trait Sets available from Sylesti Brewing are some of our oldest sets in existence. Unfortunately, our earlier sets were much more limited in their color allocations as they were implemented before Accent Colors were utilized.

We felt that these Trait Sets could use a bit of adjustments in order to make them more functional and hopefully to also increase their demand. The following changes were thus made:

Species: Aurleon
Restricted Trait Set: Ghostly

For this set, we simply moved the accent colors for the sets away from EC and to AC1 or AC2, respectively. For their original Themed Pet, this should have had virtually no change as the original Themed design has AC1 and AC2 set to the same hex as EC.

If you have any non-Themed pets adversely affected by this change and would like their AC1 or AC2 adjusted, please send a PM to Krinadon. Please list the pets affected and what colors you want their AC1 and AC2 to be set to.

Species: Draeyl
Restricted Trait Set: Ethereal Dryad

Again, for this set, we simply moved the accent colors for the sets away from EC and to AC1 or AC2, respectively. For their original Themed Pet, this should have had virtually no change as the original Themed design has AC1 and AC2 set to the same hex as EC.

If you have any non-Themed pets adversely affected by this change and would like their AC1 or AC2 adjusted, please send a PM to Krinadon. Please list the pets affected and what colors you want their AC1 and AC2 to be set to.

Species: Morkko
Restricted Trait Set: Mystic Witch

The Morkko set received the greatest changes, as some actual pieces of the individual Traits were moved around as well as moving certain colors away from EC/GC1 to AC1/AC2. We are very pleased with the results and we think this should be an improvement on the set in regards to future designing. Unfortunately, as these types of changes almost always do, it negatively affects Morkkos with these Traits already in game.

We plan on making an official adjustment to the Ghostly Morkko Themed and then players will be able to adjust any of their own Themed or Pure Breds to the new official palette.

If you have any non-Themed pets adversely affected by this change and would like their AC1 or AC2 adjusted, please send a PM to Krinadon. Please list the pets affected and what colors you want adjusted for each pet.

Species: Ryori
Restricted Trait Set: Grim Rose

And again, for this set, we simply moved the accent colors for the sets away from EC and to AC1 or AC2, respectively. For their original Themed Pet, this should have had virtually no change as the original Themed design has AC1 and AC2 set to the same hex as EC.

Haunted House Loot Update

Firstly, the Haunted House exclusive Avatar Items are now available. You can check the Haunted House page to see what's available. (On a similar note, the Festival Shop exclusive Avatar Items are also available, with exception to a Background which should be put in soon) If you had any of the Haunted House Avatar Item Boxes, you can now open them to receive your prize.

Secondly, I made some adjustments to the Stage 3 loot table. I removed the Spectral Essence drop from Stage 3 and replaced it with Philters of Health/Mana. Additionally, I moderately, to significantly, boosted the amount of all of the Prizes from Stage 3 other than the Prismatic Philters and the Philters of Health/Mana (which effectively were reduced). Hopefully, this will make Stage 3 prizes a bit more rewarding.

Maws of Madness Status

Since I know it will be the very first question asked lol, I am still working on Maws of Madness. Unfortunately, it has taken me longer than I hoped to get all of the other things worked on so I am running behind. It most likely will not be ready until Saturday or Sunday at this rate.

I apologize for the delay; I know you guys are all eagerly awaiting to throw your sanity at those bosses again! It is now my #1 priority so I will be working on it and getting it ready as quickly as I can. Thank you for your patience.

And on that note, I hope everyone has a happy and safe Halloween tomorrow. Whether braving the outdoors to Trick or Treat, handing out treats to neighbors, dressing up and celebrating at home, or just enjoying a nice Saturday night playing Sylestia - We wish everyone a happy and fun holiday. =)

As is tradition, I am sure I will be handing out Trick or Treating Baskets by the hundreds tomorrow night and maybe something else fun and festive if Faiona has the time to run a game or something. So stay tuned for announcements on that tomorrow!
Peacockofchaos
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 39
Posted: 10/30/2020 at 4:14 PM Post #25
Awesome! Thank you for all the hard work you have put into the site! Take as much time as you need. We all understand that you have other things going on too.
Hiraeth
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 187
Posted: 10/30/2020 at 4:26 PM Post #26
I will surely be throwing my sanity at those MoM bosses. What else do I have? x) Thanks for the update krin! Stay safe tonight!
Cececat
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Threads: 181
Posted: 10/30/2020 at 4:43 PM Post #27
Thank you so much for the updates Krin! ^^
AC9123
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 145
Posted: 10/30/2020 at 4:58 PM Post #28
I don't remember what maws of madness was but eh I'll find out

And how do we complete the task list without it? Since sometimes I don't encounter themed pets and all that
Krinadon
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Site Administrator
Posted: 10/30/2020 at 5:00 PM Post #29
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=93433&page=3#28
Author: AC9123
Time Posted: 10/30/2020 at 4:58 PM
I don't remember what maws of madness was but eh I'll find out

And how do we complete the task list without it? Since sometimes I don't encounter themed pets and all that

There are 9 total Daily Tasks, of which 7 have to be completed for the Mystery Brew Catalyst. So you can skip both Maws and the Themed Pet and still complete the Daily Tasks each day.
Edited By Krinadon on 10/30/2020 at 5:00 PM.
Captharleyc
Level 75
Champion
Threads: 5
Posted: 10/31/2020 at 1:19 PM Post #30
Tfloofles.Thanks for all of the hard work Krin. Can'tCan't wait to return to work so I can show appreciation in a way that really matters.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4... 21, 22, 23
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.