Players 2,422 378
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,239,928 1,189
Generated 656,151 22
Captured 1,190,346 61
Bred 6,393,337 1,106
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > You Must Destroy The Wall, Sylestia Vers...
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 32, 33, 34 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Kittyauthor
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 74
Posted: 9/16/2020 at 10:38 AM Post #1
All credit to Breadb0t on FR. Where I got this stuff: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2626891

Open

You stand before a gigantic wall, wider than the horizon is far and taller than the clouds are high - indeed, infinitely large. Behind the wall lies the fabled Sylesies of Awesomely Awesome Awesomeness - whoever has one shall wield awesome, unspecified powers. Obviously, you and your friends want one, but there is only one way to get it...

YOU MUST DESTROY THE WALL
-----
THE PROCESS
The game is split into two phases; during the attack phase, you post how you attack the wall (try to keep it reasonable), and after about a day or when the thread drops to the second page of the forum, the standby phase begins, where I (or another person) calculate the results of your attacks.

ATTACKS
All damage numbers are the same for all attacks - given the same rolls, shooting a water gun at the wall does the same damage as firing a nuke at it (hence why you should try to keep attacks reasonable). The outcome of attacks is determined by d6 dice rolls.

For example, let's say that you attack the wall by punching it:
1 - BACKFIRE: Your attack deals no damage, and you lose 1 heart (more on that in a bit).
You punch the wall, but the only thing you end up breaking is your fingers.
2 - SCRATCH: Your attack deals a small amount of damage.
Your punch leaves a few scuff marks on the wall.
3 - HIT: Your attack deals a modest amount of damage.
Your punch chips off a few fragments of brick.
4 - GOOD: Your attack deals a decent amount of damage.
Your punch manages to crack a few bricks.
5 - GREAT: Your attack deals heavy damage.
You throw a respectable punch that dislodges a few bricks from the wall.

6: A special case! Roll another die:
1 - TOO MUCH: Your attack deals very heavy damage, but instantly kills you (don't worry, you can get revived)
Without warning, your entire body catapults towards the wall - the impact leaves you (and a significant portion of the wall)... let's say a bit broken.
2 to 4 - AWESOME: Your attack deals very heavy damage.
You slug a mighty punch that leaves a sizable hole in the wall.

5 or 6 - RAGE MODE: Your attack deals extreme damage - more importantly, you enter RAGE MODE! For 3 turns, you roll 2 dice for all attacks, and are immune to rolling 1s! If you manage to roll a pair of 6s, you unleash an UBER ATTACK, dealing ludicrous amounts of damage (and instantly killing you, ending rage mode)
With a scream, your fists explode into flame, and you unleash a barrage of terrifyingly powerful punches, reducing vast swathes of the wall to rubble.

DEATH & REVIVAL
Every player has 3 hearts; rolling a 1 causes you to lose a heart. Once you run out of hearts (or an attack goes horribly right), you die and become unable to attack. Luckily, death is cheap; dead players roll a die to determine whether they revive or not; if the roll is 4 or more, or you fail the death roll 3 times in a row, you return to life with all 3 hearts, and can attack again. Living players can also use their turn to assist dead players instead of attacking, automatically reviving them.

Prizes
At the end, everyone shall receive at least one purebred, with the following getting special prizes:

Most Hilarious (attack(s)): Gets a choice between a Grim Rose Near-Max-Stat or 3 Purebreds.

Most Damage (person): Excluding Themed 1 tab and Pyatt, may chose any themed from my first stable.

I need to think of more categories. I promise I will!
-----

GM List: @Kittyauthor

Text Pixies: @Kittyauthor, @Larkien, @Orcastration(Weekends only), Aquadragon8. PM me to apply and to figure out what I mean!

Bops each time Attack Phase begins:

In short, hope for big rolls and try not to die. Now without further ado...
-----

Standby Phase
Wall HP: 58,744/100,000
Edited By Kittyauthor on 1/9/2021 at 6:22 PM.
Briarwood
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 28
Posted: 9/16/2020 at 10:57 AM Post #2
I shout at the wall with joy, imagining flocks of cool pets on the other side, while skipping and throwing confetti around like a madman, before grabbing a staff and blasting the wall with a "turn into sand spell".
Edited By Galacticgalaxy on 9/16/2020 at 11:22 AM.
Theatretechnerd
Level 34
Threads: 12
Posted: 9/16/2020 at 11:18 AM Post #3
I run at the wall and slam the end of my staff into the wall.
Revol
Level 75
Wondrous Warlock
Threads: 42
Posted: 9/16/2020 at 11:49 AM Post #4
I bring my grandma to the wall and she begins to attack it with her purse, screaming "Give my grandson his unspecified powers of awesomeness!" at the top of her little old lady lungs.
(I hope I'm doing this right xD)
FennTheFeral
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 62
Posted: 9/16/2020 at 11:54 AM Post #5
I'd bring various cameos of other pet sites to help me attack the wall. (I.e. my mirror dragons, or which I have 8, from flight rising, my griffins from Beast Masters, my veram army from rescreatu etc.)

If you want a full list I'd be glad to give you one

Also, maybe a category could be most strategic attack? Or least damaging attack
Edited By Fennimage666 on 9/16/2020 at 11:55 AM.
Latif
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 6
Posted: 9/16/2020 at 12:56 PM Post #6
I scratch at the wall with my claws.
Aquadragon8
Level 18
Fancy Pants
Threads: 6
Posted: 9/16/2020 at 1:02 PM Post #7
I throw sleeping peaches at the wall. Poor Peaches.
Fluorescence
Level 74
Trickster
Threads: 80
Posted: 9/16/2020 at 2:18 PM Post #8
I tell my siblings that there is a bunch candy behind the wall and while they run at the wall face first, I repeatedly stab the wall screaming LET ME THROUGH OR ELSE I WILL GET ALL MY PETS AND STAB YOU EVEN MORE AND I PROMISE IT WILL HURT A LOT IF YOU HAVE NERVES!!!!!!!!!!
Edited By Wolfie12 on 9/17/2020 at 9:55 PM.
Amanitan
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 33
Posted: 9/16/2020 at 2:23 PM Post #9
I bring an army of chickens who shall eat the wall( they are very deprived of grit)
Spooders
Level 74
Lucky Fox
Threads: 17
Posted: 9/16/2020 at 8:43 PM Post #10
I slap the wall with a pickle one on each finger and one on my palm.
Edited By Corazzajesse on 9/16/2020 at 8:43 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 32, 33, 34
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.