Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 9/13/2020 at 8:53 AM Post #151
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=92383&page=13#129
Author: Elyiana
Time Posted: 9/12/2020 at 7:09 PM
Please make it so that on a mobile device in the fest zone, I don't have to click the arrows twice to move one square.

I have tried to debug and fix this in the past, but I have never been able to figure out what causes this.

I do not run into the issue on my device and haven't been able to figure out a solution for anyone who has claimed they have this issue. So unfortunately, I've kind of just ran into a dead end with it. =|
Anomolly
Level 53
Threads: 1
Posted: 9/13/2020 at 9:01 AM Post #152
I wish it was easier to get into stables and hatchery on mobile.
Hanitsirk
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 44
Posted: 9/13/2020 at 9:03 AM Post #153
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=92383&page=16#151
Author: Krinadon
Time Posted: 9/13/2020 at 8:53 AM
[quote=2315317]

I have tried to debug and fix this in the past, but I have never been able to figure out what causes this.

I do not run into the issue on my device and haven't been able to figure out a solution for anyone who has claimed they have this issue. So unfortunately, I've kind of just ran into a dead end with it. =|

I have the issue too, on my ipad, but then I often have to double click links on other websites too, so it's not a sylestia issue, it's an ios issue. At least in my case.
Sslover
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 249
Posted: 9/13/2020 at 9:09 AM Post #154
I feel like this might take a bit of coding, but I'm hoping it won't.

So what about being able to let us change the title of the threads we make?
Theialish
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 60
Posted: 9/13/2020 at 9:27 AM Post #155
i really want to test breed with other people's pets.

maybe in the pet's price settings, a player wishing to breed with it could click a test breed button.

the pet would be fixed to whichever gender side it is, and the person could select one of their pets.

then clicking the test breed would show an example.

when the person actually wants to breed, they would click the breed button and an alert would come up with the pets breeding price.

then they breed!
Vinnen
Level 70
The Perfectionist
Threads: 6
Posted: 9/13/2020 at 9:39 AM Post #156
it would be cool if in the trade broker, when removing items from our listed page, we could multi-select instead of painstakingly going through each item (i have to go through four pages to relist clams :'D) and maybe get rid of the 'please confirm this action' pop-up?

or least after removing an item, the page doesn't 'reload' and stays on the 'your listings' page so the process of removing items is faster?
Fuzznuggets
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 6
Posted: 9/13/2020 at 10:44 AM Post #157
I don't know if these are things that can even be fixed but...

perhaps there could be an easier way to sort through the stables? because its kind of a huuuuge pain to click one pet at a time to move it over a stable i am not talking about the "enable mass move" button i mean like sorting within the tab you are in say if you want to move only 6 pets over to a stable right next to it you gotta click and move each one individually one at a time n its kind of a pain i wish there was a mass move to a specific stable instead of only having a mass move for just tabs cuz even when you mass move it all just drops into w.e first empty stable is there and then you have to sort through and click each individual pet to sort them through the tab it would have been easier if you could select the pets you want and put them in w.e specifically labeled stable so that you don't have to painstakingly move each one by hand to the correct stable.

same goes for the lost grove menu in the barracks when i click around especially having the training ground open when i click activate bonus on the 2nd page it reverts back to first page and i have to click 2nd page again to extend the activation bonus perhaps if it would jus stay on the same page so i can keep adding more time to the bonuses instead of always being booted to 1st page its kinda of a pain for the trackers hut as well after increasing time you have to click again to the 2nd page to activate bonuses

also with the missions i feel its a huuuuge pain having to click each one individually i wish there was a an accept all missions button like the player trade page has would make going through completed missions a lot better less time consuming and once the satchels are in your inventory it would be suuuuuuuper convenient if there was an open all mission satchel button instead of haveing to open each of the individually cuz if you have saved up a bunch n there like 10 - lvl 20 mission satchels and 14 - lvl 45 mission satchels etc haveing to open 30+ mission satchels in a row is a huuuuuuuuuuge pain

also...perhaps we can finally have gold traps....its kinda weird that the only option for catching a gold labled pet is with an expensive red trap...

Perhaps pets can also earn exp for the proficiency ranks at festivals i really don't see the harm in doing so, like so what pets lvl up a bit faster it gives people a chance to play with other pets instead of being locked into the 3 main pets forever. it would give players a chance to expand and try out new pet combos idk i guess i never understood why we are being held back at festivals and can only seem to lvl up at the lost grove. jus another observation ive made through the long time ive been playin here

i know having new traits and festival zones can be exciting but what about the rest of the game? 85 years for the lost grove to update =>.<- if that's the case then the rest of this game is gonna be on hold for a veeeery long time. n i completely understand that people can be busy and stuff and its no my place to demand people nor would i ever do such a thing but i am merely stating an observation

perhaps when in the trade broker when buying an item or removing an item from your own personal shop it wouldn't boot you to main page i wish if i removed an item the page would stay on the same page # so i don't have to click the personal trade buttion again and again then scroll through to where i was before , same goes for searching for items like if i buy a wardrobe held item that was only like page 5 bwutt i also wanted the item below it i wish after buying the item it wouldn't boot me to main page so i have to re enter all the information again and go back to the page# i was on before jus to buy the other item ja kno?

also i really don't know if its my place to make this observation but i feel like the ratios for things are kinda broken?... like its taken me half a year to get nephini fae dust n i had to obtain it through missions i couldn't build the trackers hut for a very long time cuz i had to wait for literally one item. i still haven't ever gotten a tome of knowledge ever since the lost grove came about n these new things were implemented now is it my lack of knowledge or luck? idk i jus feel like sometimes the ratios on a lot of things can be a bit frustrating... again this is merely an observation i have made over the few years i have been playing this game...

i hope i haven't upset any one with this post i am jus making observations about my experience here on sylestia i strongly love this game and only want to see it succeed and grow and get better with age i have been playin for years n haven't left yet still compelling bwutt if i could poke out a few observations then those be them

also this may seem stupid but what about more game for the official games tab more then jinxies jamborie jus a thought =>.<-

lol this is a bit random but ive always thought the water spirits you face as enemies in the water always looked a bit phallic to me =O.o- not sure if it even matters lol but its the shape of their head that seems a bit weird to me ja kno? am i the only one who sees this?

ied like to see a go fund me, or a donation button or even a patreon option i am sure me and many others would like to donate to see this game develop faster
Edited By Kuschelbar on 9/15/2020 at 2:02 PM.
Kaydra
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 238
Posted: 9/13/2020 at 11:00 AM Post #158
A bank in our inventory or something like that so I can store gold/ diamonds to make it easier to save
Jemadar
Level 74
Grand Protector
Threads: 25
Posted: 9/13/2020 at 11:32 AM Post #159
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=92383&page=16#158
Author: Kaydra
Time Posted: 9/13/2020 at 11:00 AM
A bank in our inventory or something like that so I can store gold/ diamonds to make it easier to save

I want this so much. No interest, no gaining gold passively, just a way to be able to hide my gold amount away so I don't have this urge to spend it on pretty pets. I need to save up a LOOOT of money, and seeing all the money I have saved now just makes me want to go through AS and click 'buy' on all pretty pets...

(a bigger dream would be multiple bank slots to be able to separate your money into separate 'goals', IE, I have several projects being done by multiple people, it would be nice to be able to have multiple banks so Ican make sure I have enough for all of them when the time comes. A lump sum just doesn't do it for me)
Squigles
Level 70
Fabled Green Thumb
Threads: 82
Posted: 9/13/2020 at 11:45 AM Post #160
I wish there was a search bar above the dropdown list in breeding grounds to find the right pet easier. Maybe it could even narrow down what shows in the dropdown list?

(I have no idea if that's complicated or not. It seems small enough that it's not a redo the breeding grounds, but then again... it's also a redo the breeding grounds? O_O I dunno dude)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 15, 16, 17... 19, 20, 21
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.