Players 2,533 428
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,930 810
Generated 653,745 96
Captured 1,186,876 59
Bred 6,365,217 655
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2020 Fall Festival - Avatar Item Design
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Elyiana
Level 53
Trickster
Threads: 72
Posted: 9/10/2020 at 2:42 AM Post #31
Ginkgo Leaf Deer
Set

The design is based off of the leaves of a ginkgo tree and an autumn deer. The top half on the dress is of deerskin, and the bottom half is a yellow conical skirt with a slit down the middle, just like a ginkgo leaf. She has antlers and ears as well, two big braids and long hair in the back. Delicate leaves are intertwined around the antlers and the feet. She is holding a ginkgo branch surrounded by fairy lights (that part is optional).

- Full Set -

- Head -

- Outfit -

- Held -
[Male version may or may not come soon, would be same except a deerskin shirt with baggy yellow pants and short hair with one short side braid]

Possible Recolor Ideas:

Lumiinescent
Level 70
Guardian
Threads: 5
Posted: 9/10/2020 at 9:39 PM Post #32
Autumn Leaves Set

Edited By Wildfire378 on 9/15/2020 at 8:29 PM.
Alison280
Level 70
Snow Wars Mastermind
Threads: 151
Posted: 9/10/2020 at 10:18 PM Post #33
:O Really hope your design gets picked!
Elyiana
Level 53
Trickster
Threads: 72
Posted: 9/11/2020 at 11:49 PM Post #34
Aw thanks!!
Kronoswarrior5
Level 64
The Artistic
Threads: 18
Posted: 9/12/2020 at 11:23 AM Post #35
Hmm so
It's been awhile since I did this haha~

Really loving all the creativity so far, and I'm here to hopefully add to it!

I know we already have some bone-themed items, and I was originally gonna do something else, but this just kinda... happened. Figured it was fate and went with it lol

I call it....
uhm
the lich chevalier?
idk lol

Items: head, outfit, held, and back.
The head is just a horse skull with horns coming out it's eye sockets. So-
The back is really just a cape made of horse hair. Quite creative I know.
The outfit has a collection of different horse bones. Mostly backbone/tailbone oriented, but I added a pelvis in there too ;D
The held is made of two horse backbones combined. Enjoy.

You may be wondering what's with the dreamcatchers.
I dunno. I just like dreamcatchers.
I was originally just gonna add a calaveras to the original idea, but then this happened, and the bones aren't even painted..

Anyway. Yuup.
The inspiration was a horse skeleton, if you hadn't noticed lol
As for it being fall themed, you see a lotta skeletons around haloween, amiright? And that day is supposedly the day spirits come back from the dead so. Undead soldier, so cliche heheheheh I know.
And um, it reminds me of dead trees. So. There's that.
Oh ya, and there's a lotta wind in the fall, so the dreamcatchers really..uhm...catch a lot of dreams from it (or nightmares in this case ;D).
Maelstorm
Level 75
Fairy Sous Chef
Threads: 36
Posted: 9/12/2020 at 8:02 PM Post #36
During the fall, we see a ton of rabbits around, so for my submission I decided to do a rabbit themed set. Not sure what I think about it now, but here's my entry xD

Head- ears
Back- tail
Outfit
Rabbit held

Head
Outfit
Edited By Whiterabbit14 on 9/16/2020 at 2:32 PM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 9/13/2020 at 2:10 PM Post #37
I personally would like to experience a paranormal phenomenon, or go on an ghost hunting investigation. And since ghosts are in theme with the Halloween season, I thought to base my submission around the paranormal investigator and their restless quarry.

(All these items have different aspects depending on the gender base of the avatar...i.e..Male or female verisons. Also, the cropped close up pictures are so that you can see or get a better view of the iteem in question.)

Paranormal Investigator Headpiece:

Paranormal Investigator Outfit:

Paranormal Investigator Evidence: (A crunched up Polaroid picture, with a faint ghost appearing in the distance behind the investigator. - Please note: This item can be used uniformly on both gender bases.)

Paranormal Investigator Backpack: (A backpack with a Polaroid camera attached to the side of it - Please note: This item can be used uniformly on both gender bases..)

Paranormal Haunting Background

Everything completely together from a female avatar point of view. (Being that I am female ^_^)

(The male version, would be with the male versions of the paranormal items.)

As for wings, unfortunately with this set up doesn't give you really an option for wings. I hope that is ok. I mean if the user where to wear wings they would show, I just haven't created one personally. So the layering shouldn't affect it in the event my item and or items are fortunately chosen. *fingers crossed*
Edited By Celticnuru on 9/13/2020 at 9:18 PM.
Aerii
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 94
Posted: 9/13/2020 at 6:14 PM Post #38
Here's my Insane Inmate avi set from last year. I sadly didn't have time to flesh it out since school started, so it's still just lines on paper. Lol
I still really like the concept though, I'll just have to try next year probably to get it completely finished. ^-^

Squigles
Level 70
Fabled Green Thumb
Threads: 82
Posted: 9/13/2020 at 9:53 PM Post #39
Ok... so my drawing skills are awful and my paint skills even worse buuut I can't get the same details in both of them so I'm just going to have to add both in. Also, I have no idea how to control the size with linked images outside of sylestia so o_o yeah. Huge images.

These images are for the wings, clothing, and head item. The thought process was to have wings similar to nephini's feathered wing mutation with fabric and glittering netting draped across them, the flouncy dress with star clasps holding fabric at the shoulder, elbow, and wrist, glimmery stockings, black booties, and a witch's hat with a star hanging. I thought about trying to add a shimmery effect to the dress and hat but it just doesn't show up well.
This picture has the back item and the background. The back item is the moon which has silhouettes of what is supposed to be a nephini and some stars. The background item is just black background with stars. I considered comets on the background but wasn't sure how to fit them in there with how much room the avi items would take. The held is a comet moving up in the shape of a corkscrew (not that you can tell with the pic)
Also I just want to throw out there that metallic sheens on the stars, comet and moon could be interesting if I ever figure it out lol.

More items to come.

Current items:

Wing: Star Witch Wings
Outfit: Star Witch Outfit
Head: Star Witch Hat
Back: Star Witch Moon
Background: Star Witch Sky
Held: Star Witch Comet

Suggested Alternate Colors: Blue like the comet instead of the current purple
Edited By Squigles on 9/14/2020 at 12:41 AM.
Stormdragon21
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 13
Posted: 9/14/2020 at 10:41 AM Post #40
Gentlemanly Thief Outfit
Based off of Arsne Lupin and Josephine Balsamo (the characters are currently in the public domain)

Head: Gentlemanly Thiefs Top Hat
A classic top hat, with two feathers tucked in the brim. The female version has a veil attached to the hat, while the male has a monocle.

Outfit: Gentlemanly Thiefs Ruffles
A very pompous outfit. The male outfit has a vest over a long-sleeved and high-collared shirt, with a bow tie, some accents, long, ruffled pants, pointy shoes and a pair of simple gloves. The female outfit has a fancy blouse with a carnation pinned to it and button-like accents, plain pants tucked into high boots, and frilled gloves.

Back: Gentlemanly Thiefs Cape
A simple cape, flowing to one side, with a different color inside and outside. Shown on the male outfit; looks the same on both bases.

Held: Gentlemanly Thiefs Cane
A short cane, more useful for gesturing and hiding tools than actually walking with. Has a fancy topper. Shown on the male outfit; looks the same on both bases.

Held: Gentlemanly Thiefs Loot Bag
A large, bulging sack with a swirl pattern on the outside. You need to be fancy while on a heist, after all! Shown on the female outfit; looks the same on both bases.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.