Players 2,541 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,120 843
Generated 653,649 74
Captured 1,186,817 93
Bred 6,364,562 676
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Winter Festival - Sylesti Art Contest
Page 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Taptothebeat
Level 71
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 212
Posted: 1/8/2014 at 10:11 PM Post #71
@SoulMuncher,
your entry amuses me so much =w=
Draco
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 60
Posted: 1/8/2014 at 10:31 PM Post #72

Art block + time constraint = awful.

Pet is her. She wants to eat the wrapping paper of something I have no idea.
Copeh
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 40
Posted: 1/8/2014 at 10:50 PM Post #73

My pet turdbrat Aeolus, http://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=230330. He loves the holidays, but mostly due to the abundance of shreddable packages. I caught him in the act and it wasn't even Christmas yet... and those weren't his presents either...

Just look at him. That is not the face of apology or regret. >:l
MakeshiftDemon
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 52
Posted: 1/8/2014 at 10:50 PM Post #74
@Lakarr Thanks i'm glad you like it XD this had been somewhat of a joke between a few of my friends that play sylestia as well.

@Daemonhaustier She didn't say not to do comics so I assume it's okay, although I was starting another drawing so I could submit that instead if Krin or Fai say my comic is a no go
Faiona
Level 75
Nature Walker
Site Administrator
Threads: 472
Posted: 1/9/2014 at 5:52 PM Post #75
Krin and I just want to thank everyone that participated in this contest. It is our favorite contest that we judge together. We love looking at all the beautiful creations that you guys make and we know that a lot of you spend hours if not days creating these. So thank you so much for doing that for us. :)

So this contest was hard to judge, as usual. Because of that we have two second place winners.

1st Place Winner: Lauth

Prizes: Three Visible Custom Pet, a Custom Pet Gene Order and 100k Gold

Comments: Wow. I think my jaw literally dropped when I saw this entry. The fur detail is just absolutely astounding and I even love the detail you put into the nose. It is obvious that every single part of the picture you put your heart into it. I wish that I could print out your Morkko and hang her up, she is so beautiful. Thank you Lauth for sharing your artistic skills with us and making something so beautiful.

2nd Place Winners: Taptothebeat and Copeh

Prizes: Winter Festival Basket, Any Forum Game Item and 50k Gold

Comments: Taptothebeat: Both me and Krin loved that you created an entire Sylestia community winter scene. We really thought it was great how many little details you put into the piece, from the little Sylvorpas swimming in the background to the building that says 'Sylestia Times'. The only thing that I wish was that I could see a bigger version to more enjoy all the little details. Thank you Tap for creating and sharing your work with us. :)

Copeh: Both me and Krin really liked the style that your Nytekrie was drawn in. It looks traditionally done but the shading of the feathers on the Nytekrie looks awesome, as does the shine on the armor he is wearing. We also liked the little comment that you included..and we both agreed that he doesn't look a bit ashamed about tearing up those presents! Thank you Copeh! :)

3rd Place Winner: Rarespawn

Prizes: x3 Wheel Tickets, Any January Monthly Item (Excluding Sets), 25k Gold

Comments: We really loved how you included both your pet and avatar into the drawing. The Qitari holding the egg is very cute and we liked how you included the text and sparkles in the picture to make it feel more complete. It was an overall very cute and cheerful piece that reminded us of a cute holiday greeting card. Thank you Rarespawn. :)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.