Huangsede
Level 60
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 2
Posted: 9/10/2020 at 11:43 AM Post #72
Username: Huangsede
User ID: 98678
SylestVolk Name: Jakob
Pronouns: Male (because I play a boy character in this game.)
Species: Animal
Appearance/Description: I have a beak and bird-ish legs and talons and peregrine falcon wings that work and can only talk mind-to-mind. And I hear mind-to-mind too (if you say something, I read what you say from your mind.) I can understand any language because mind-to-mind-y-ness.
Backstory: I come from a world full of magic, a world that has Mideival-time-period technology (TL3 or TL4, if you know what those mean.) I was one of the Empire's best spies. They decided that they wanted to make their spies better, so they changed me. They made me able to speak to them with my mind. They trained me to it, and helped me practice enough so that if I touched someone's mind once, I could speak to them from anywhere. That proved false when a wizard kidnapped me and took me through a portal (Gate, actually, but only in GURPS) to this world. I discovered that I could no longer touch the minds of those that were left behind on my homeworld. So I decided not to try to get back there. I like it better here anyway.
Dislikes: Some bugs, maybe mice and rats, I don't dislike any colors, but I like pink and purple less than the other colors. Mushrooms.
Do you promise to abide to all Rules?: Yes.
Other: I don't play that other game (I forgot it's name already... D-something-volk) but I do play GURPS (it's kinda like D&D) so I know how RPGs work.
Edited By Huangsede on 9/16/2020 at 9:01 AM.
Byteme96
Level 70
Fabled Sculptor
Threads: 108
Posted: 9/14/2020 at 9:48 PM Post #73
Stonevine trots confidently inside, hooves clacking on the stone ground. A faint, bluish glow coming from the roof is the only light. Upon closer inspection, you realise that small glowworms are creating the light. You hear a strange voice deeper in the tunnel, chanting in a language you do not understand. Stonevine hesitates, unsure if continuing would be a good idea.

Byteme96
Level 70
Fabled Sculptor
Posted: 9/14/2020 at 9:53 PM Post #74
(I apologise but you must be a human with animal features. Sorry for not clarifying it properly.)

Huangsede
Level 60
Benevolent Brewer
Posted: 9/15/2020 at 8:25 AM Post #75
(Aww, pelicans.)

(Can I be a peregrine falcon harpy? Basically a human with wings and bird-ish legs and talons and a beak?)
Byteme96
Level 70
Fabled Sculptor
Posted: 9/15/2020 at 5:51 PM Post #76
(Sure, that could work. Could you edit your form so that the information is accurate?)

Huangsede
Level 60
Benevolent Brewer
Posted: 9/16/2020 at 9:00 AM Post #77
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=91715&page=8#72
Author: Huangsede
Time Posted: 9/10/2020 at 11:43 AM
Username: Huangsede
User ID: 98678
SylestVolk Name: Jakob
Pronouns: Male (because I play a boy character in this game.)
Species: Animal
Appearance/Description: I have a beak and bird-ish legs and talons and peregrine falcon wings that work and can only talk mind-to-mind. And I hear mind-to-mind too (if you say something, I read what you say from your mind.) I can understand any language because mind-to-mind-y-ness.
Backstory: I come from a world full of magic, a world that has Mideival-time-period technology (TL3 or TL4, if you know what those mean.) I was one of the Empire's best spies. They decided that they wanted to make their spies better, so they changed me. They made me able to speak to them with my mind. They trained me to it, and helped me practice enough so that if I touched someone's mind once, I could speak to them from anywhere. That proved false when a wizard kidnapped me and took me through a portal (Gate, actually, but only in GURPS) to this world. I discovered that I could no longer touch the minds of those that were left behind on my homeworld. So I decided not to try to get back there. I like it better here anyway.
Dislikes: Some bugs, maybe mice and rats, I don't dislike any colors, but I like pink and purple less than the other colors. Mushrooms.
Do you promise to abide to all Rules?: Yes.
Other: I don't play that other game (I forgot it's name already... D-something-volk) but I do play GURPS (it's kinda like D&D) so I know how RPGs work.

Here is the edited version, down here for your convenience
Revol
Level 75
Wondrous Warlock
Threads: 42
Posted: 9/16/2020 at 9:48 AM Post #78
Username:
BookishFlower
User ID:
SylestVolk Name: (This is what you will be called in game):
Winter
Pronouns:
He/Him (mostly)
Species: Humans (Hardy) /Galactic (Intelligent) /Animal (Honourable) /Elven (Charming)
Elven
Appearance/Description:
He has sholder length white hair, and frosty blue eyes. He wears a blue and white commanders uniform with a cape and a striped scarf. He's tall, with average white skin, not pale, not tan, somewhere in the middle. He carries a rapier made entirely of a strange white metal. His most distinguishing feature (other than his eyes) is a scar that runs over his left eye.
Backstory (Optional):
He is wary of magic (though he does posses some ice magic himself) He is best friends with the prince of a cold, northern country, and is also part of his royal guard. He's a serious, no-nonsense kind of guy, and he often comes off as rude.
Likes (Must include animal/s and colour/s):
Wolves, Polar Bears, bunnies, cats, falcons/hawks, pale purples, all blues, and white. He also likes fencing/sword fighting, rules and protecting those he cares for.
Dislikes (Must include animal/s and colour/s):
Bright reds, oranges, and greens. Vultures and fish. People who have a disregard for the rules.
Do you promise to abide to all Rules?:
Yes!
Other:
I love the tiny disclaimer xD
Byteme96
Level 70
Fabled Sculptor
Posted: 9/16/2020 at 7:01 PM Post #79
Rose inspects your form carefully. "Jakob, hm? Not a very common name in these parts. Then again, you aren't from here, are you?" They smile and nod, appearing satisfied with your form. "Welcome to SylestVolk."

Edited By Byteme96 on 9/17/2020 at 5:37 PM.
Byteme96
Level 70
Fabled Sculptor
Posted: 9/16/2020 at 7:09 PM Post #80
Rose inspects your form carefully. "Winter, hm? This name suits you quite well, I would think." They smile and nod, appearing satisfied with your form. "Welcome to SylestVolk."

Edited By Byteme96 on 9/17/2020 at 5:37 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 7, 8, 9... 19, 20, 21
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.